Formula 1 Mercedes-Benz Großer Preis von Deutschland 2019Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 666 comments
  • 36,085 views
What the... who the... where the...

Albon showing us who Max's next team-mate will be.
 
If I were Mercedes I would have opted to take the 5sec penalty at the end of the race....Lewis lost so many positions in the pits, I don't even think he's in the race at this point anymore
 
Hamilton outside of the top 10.:lol:
 
SvZ9sGQ.gif
 
If I were Mercedes I would have opted to take the 5sec penalty at the end of the race....Lewis lost so many positions in the pits, I don't even think he's in the race at this point anymore
The penalty applies at the next pit stop and is only added to the end of the race if you do not pit again.
 
I thought Racing Point had the strategy figured out for Stroll. But the car is so bad that not even a podium they're getting today.
 
Roo
Hamilton: "How has it gone this bad?"

Because you crashed into a wall, Lewis.

He must have damage, or something. He's losing time to Raikonnen...
 
"First Canadian to lead a race since Villeneuve!
The only Canadian to lead a race since Villeneuve!"

Yes...that's how time works, guys. :lol:
 
Hamilton should've pitted under the safety car. And Gasly... :ouch:
 
I thought Racing Point had the strategy figured out for Stroll. But the car is so bad that not even a podium they're getting today.
They may lose out on points, at this rate.
 
Roo
Hamilton: "How has it gone this bad?"

Because you crashed into a wall, Lewis.
Baby Lewis cannot believe he is behind other cars for an his own mistake... Usually he either get lucky or get helped to recover.
 
Hamilton off again!
 
And Hamilton goes off again...
 
Aaaand Lewis should call it for today.


We have Formula Max and One today. Excellent race. For the third time in a row.
 
Did he clear the bollard this time?
 
Toto meme incoming
 
The thing about Hamilton is that when things aren't going well it compounds and he loses confidence. It's the best thing to happen to every other team.
 
Hamilton now only ahead of the Williams' cars. Oof.
 
Hamilton last. :lol: What a poop weekend for the Mercedes-Benz race.

Bottas can't pass Stroll.
 
His massive talent should fix that, shouldn't it?

Na. Especially if he carries on making mistakes.

But it will get him a 6th world title though. 👍
 
Back