Formula 1 Mercedes-Benz Großer Preis von Deutschland 2019Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 666 comments
  • 36,085 views
Baby Lewis cannot believe he is behind other cars for an his own mistake... Usually he either get lucky or get helped to recover.
Don't start this ****. We've had many bouts in this thread about Hamilton and I'm sure it's gotten old enough that we don't need another.

He hasn't made many mistakes this season, so I guess this is your time.
 
They may lose out on points, at this rate.
Bottas having a hard time right now to pass him... At this rate Vettel's getting that podium.
 
Williams will be having pitlane celebrations if they finish ahead of Hamilton :lol:
 
Leclerc kicking off at the "extremely dangerous" tarmac on the final corner runoff...
 
Haas collide again!

Bottas crashes!
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zero point for Mercedes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Valtteri getting his 2020 contract torn up there.
 
BOTTAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Kubica
Russel
Hamilton

:lol:
 
What did I say a week ago about the two Haas cars bumping wheels? I told you so!
 
Well that's the meme! Toto fist bang!

Pretty sure Bottas isn't gonna have a seat next year with a drive like that, not even getting past the Racing Point.
 
STROLL TO THE PODIUM
 
Home race gone completely wrong for Mercedes today!!
 
This may be really good for Vettel
 
Back