Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,481 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Oct 20, 2025 #211 MagpieRacer The only place I can see him fitting would be... Click to expand... ... the Jobcentre Plus in Northampton. Turns out there isn't one in Towcester, ruining the original iteration of this joke.
MagpieRacer The only place I can see him fitting would be... Click to expand... ... the Jobcentre Plus in Northampton. Turns out there isn't one in Towcester, ruining the original iteration of this joke.
McLaren Premium Messages 46,776 Texas Oct 20, 2025 #212 Fezzik I've seen talk of Tsunoda if he's let go completely by Red Bull. Speaking of Red Bull: Max before Horny was sacked: 2 wins & 3 second places in 12 races Max after Horny was sacked: 3 wins & 2 second places in 7 races Click to expand... To be fair, the car has also been reportedly dialed in & they are still producing upgrades for it, per their technical director, as they see 2nd in the WCC still up for contention.
Fezzik I've seen talk of Tsunoda if he's let go completely by Red Bull. Speaking of Red Bull: Max before Horny was sacked: 2 wins & 3 second places in 12 races Max after Horny was sacked: 3 wins & 2 second places in 7 races Click to expand... To be fair, the car has also been reportedly dialed in & they are still producing upgrades for it, per their technical director, as they see 2nd in the WCC still up for contention.