Formula 1 Off Season, Launches and Testing thread 2019-20Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 286 comments
I'm not sure where this goes, could be in several threads I guess... maybe even Motorsport WTF.

Bernie's comments in the CNN interview that has led F1 to publicly distance themselves from him (even further). https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/26/...motorsport-lewis-hamilton-spt-intl/index.html

Dinosaurs opinions lol soon to be extinct, the lag in equality is generational. I hope there is change so we can unite and get onto the herculean task of economic equality, that will be tussle indeed...

Well it's good to get back to seeing some racing as having to fill in my weekends with my own video game racing is getting a little repetitive.

I hope everyone has a good season and am really looking forward to seeing how this years cars perform and the teams themselves after the long break.

52bc8492511098388c98e32325079cda.jpg

HNNNNGG!!!!!!!!!

Well there's something that came outta nowhere but I actually like the Mercedes in black, the silver arrows livery is always nice but a little change is always a good thing and I fully understand there doing so given recent world events!

Since the unveil I always felt non-gradient teal stripe was kinda ugly vs the 2019 livery, but honestly for me the black makes it work. I really like it.

I wonder if anyone else will change up their livery for the restart? It certainly brings eyes to the teams and cars, which I’d imagine pleases the sponsors with their added media time and attention.

Gone from Mercedes having one of the blandest liveries on the grid to one of the sharpest in recent memory. Big early Sauber vibes as well actually. As for the actual message... Hopefully it's more than superficial but we'll have to see.

Might please their sponsors as well considering how much better the black seems to compliment their sponsor's colours.

Gone from Mercedes having one of the blandest liveries on the grid to one of the sharpest in recent memory. Big early Sauber vibes as well actually. As for the actual message... Hopefully it's more than superficial but we'll have to see.

Might please their sponsors as well considering how much better the black seems to compliment their sponsor's colours.

Nice avatar BTW! (Big Tails fan)

I have two friends who dislike Mercedes and the both admitted that the change to the black livery they can't argue with it and the principals of Mercedes doing so!

As for F1 2020 game I imagine it won't be too difficult for Codemaster's to put an update in the game to show the new Mercedes livery, for me they could have both as have Wlliams also not changed their livery?

Wish those Ineos Burgundy bits weren't there and the Petronas rear wing was Teal text on a Black background. Then it would all tie together nicely.

Back