Formula 1 Pirelli Gran Premio Della Toscana Ferrari 1000 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 451 comments
upload_2020-9-13_15-54-56.png

@Lateralus5813 Is it me or you bashed a driver seconds after acknowledging he's innocent?

Does anyone know if cars that have changed tyres during the red flag, do they have change tyres again during racing conditions for their compulsory stop to count? I missed last week so I’m not so sure of the rules.

What JB said could be looked at, single file restart, because the cars being all over the place and weaving was definitely contributing factor.

Does anyone know if cars that have changed tyres during the red flag, do they have change tyres again during racing conditions for their compulsory stop to count? I missed last week so I’m not so sure of the rules.
Technically speaking there is no rule that says they have to pit, o ly that they have to use two compounds. It's just that obviously under normal circumstances pitting is the only way you can do it.

But yes, that means if they do it in the red flag stop, that counts, because they've used both compounds.

If I was Cyril Abiteboul I'd be worried about that tattoo...

Edit: Tree'd by Paul di Resta :lol:

What is with Bottas and his refusal to stick his elbows out? He had all the right in the world to push Lewis as far to the left has he wanted as he was slingshotting past, to force him to take the long way. But he instead just stubbornly and blindly glued himself to the inside as much as possible, drastically compromising his braking and cornering speed whilst allowing Lewis to take whatever line he liked. It’s like he doesn’t want to win or something.

Back