Formula 1 Rolex Großer Preis Von Österreich 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 532 comments
Nope, all the Sky apps are locked to stop you doing that.

Blood from a stone springs to mind.

I'd normally watch it through an app for free on my tablet but I was having buffering problems, SKY isp, and because of the concentrated nature of this season I decided to donate a bit more to the Murdoch fund just this once.

A muffled (masked) Simon Lazenby starts the season off haha.

I really hope Racing point are up the front end but updates by all could change the pecking order from Catalunya testing.

Black Merc looks evil.

Sainz first out.

Last edited:
I renewed my Sky Sports Mobile subscription this morning, when I tried to watch Practise I got a message saying my account is registered to another device (a device I got rid of two years ago). I called customer service, got a message saying waiting times are longer because of short staff due to COVID-19 and they're prioritising emergency workers and vulnerable people. Gave up and sent an email and they should hopefully rectify it within two working days...

is there any way of watching the race live in the UK without selling a kidney for the day pass on sky or a lung for the monthly payment for sky sports?

The last time I watched an F1 race at my own place Now TV offered a "day pass" to watch the F1 through web browser for the race so you might want to have a look and see if that's being made available this year again as I don't see why they would not offer it.

Looking forward to the race though!

EDIT: Just saw it's all through Sky Sports this year so guess that means I'm watching on my bro's account...

May be too early to say for certain, but that tracing point is looking like a stronger contender than I imagined

May be too early to say for certain, but that tracing point is looking like a stronger contender than I imagined
It's on the soft tyres, the big boys are still on Mediums or Hards. That said, it is rightfully super-quick.

Red Bull staying relatively quiet this session!

McLaren and the Renault are looking quick....Racing Point looked like they are going to be really quick too.

It's on the soft tyres, the big boys are still on Mediums or Hards. That said, it is rightfully super-quick.

Good point. I’d say it’s a solid Q3 contender week in week out. Compare that to last year’s machine and they’ve made one of the biggest one year gains in recent memory.

Black Merc, Red Bull, Mclaren, Pink Merc, Haas pecking order on softs.

Ferrari and Renault 1 sec down on meds.

So far...

AlphaTauri and Wiliams look far too similar.

Please may some company with a different coloured logo buy a share soon in Williams just so they get a different livery! :lol:

F3 Quali, Fernandez on pole 1.19.429, top 22 covered by 0.919, L Lawson 12th, Fraga off the timing screens P22+ - must have hit some snags.

Last edited:
I didnt see him on screen so I don't know whether he didn't nail a lap or didnt run at all. :confused:

He had the pace of Lawson so should've been top 10ish. :(

Do you know why Igor didn't show off on track for the qualification ?

I didnt see him on screen so I don't know whether he didn't nail a lap or didnt run at all. :confused:

He had the pace of Lawson so should've been top 10ish. :(

Good thing it’s such a lovely looking track, gives them some nice scenic shots when there isn’t any cars on track during practice haha.

Sky commentators have gone from slagging Vettel right off last season to saying that Ferrari have dumped on him from a great height and they can't understand the decision to not offer him a new contract.

Guilty conscience Brundle et al?

Sky commentators have gone from slagging Vettel right off last season to saying that Ferrari have dumped on him from a great height and they can't understand the decision to not offer him a new contract.

I think its more the timing they're questioning. And they're right the timing is odd considering he could in theory win the WDC and they'll look a bit silly.

They said they dropped him because of COVID-19, which is basically a way of saying he's too expensive.

They said they dropped him because of COVID-19, which is basically a way of saying he's too expensive.

3rd reason we've heard. I think there's a chance we'll never know the real reason. Or perhaps we will when Vettel actually exits. Like Crofty and Brundle said, Vettel would take a payout to stay at Ferrari if he was still wanted. Theres more to this than anyones letting on.

Electric problem in Practice and Engine loosing power in Quali for Igor Fraga gutted

I thought it might be a problem as he was showing top 10 pace.

F2 cars be like.

Donk-cars-1-1.jpg

Merc looks sexy af and fast as hell! Despite me very annoyed by their winning streak, I would very much want that car to win the championship.

Only Di Resta ever really stuck up for him, "Crofty" was by far the worst for that in my opinion. Really wish there was a mute button for him on commentary sometimes, he just seems to like to say controversial things for the sake of it, almost like we aren't watching F1 because we want to, like we need entertaining at the same time.

I really hope Seb comes back in 2022 and shows what he can do in a team that supports him properly.

I'm watching FP1 and FP2 late, but I'm finally seeing some of the new graphics. It took how many years for F1 to finally show the speed in MPH? :lol:

Back