Formula 1 Rolex Grosser Preis Von Österreich 2022Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 374 comments
  • 26,734 views
So is Ferrari going to bin this race by "coloring outside the lines?"
 
Was inevitable that Norris would get a penalty given that he couldn't seem to keep it within the lines during qualifying either.

I know I'm not a professional racing driver and can't imagine what it's like in the car, but they've been deleting laps all weekend, how hard is it to stay within the white lines? I.e. the race track..
Drivers will always go for the fastest line. The fastest line here is as close as you can possibly get to the track limits
 
2nd stop for Max, he’ll do well to keep 3rd at this rate.
 
Was inevitable that Norris would get a penalty given that he couldn't seem to keep it within the lines during qualifying either.

I know I'm not a professional racing driver and can't imagine what it's like in the car, but they've been deleting laps all weekend, how hard is it to stay within the white lines? I.e. the race track..
One had to wonder if the visibility in the new cars is really messing with some drivers.
 
485818FC-874C-4DAC-8DB2-83AF12AE53D6.png
 
I get a five second time penalty for exceeding post limits.
 
Well max may also join in.
They should give a championship point to the driver who finishes the race with 0 track limit violations at RBR.
 
Drivers will always go for the fastest line. The fastest line here is as close as you can possibly get to the track limits
But after a Friday of deleted lap times, surely they would make some adjustments to their lines? And after the F2 race as well. I just don't get it.
 
Vettel does a spin.
 
Stick barriers all down the edge, turn it into a street track, then they’ll respect the limits.
 
Another victim of **** racing
 
Based on how it's going now Ferrari could probably do a 2 stopper and be ok. Max will have to do a 3 stopper at this rate.
 
But after a Friday of deleted lap times, surely they would make some adjustments to their lines? And after the F2 race as well. I just don't get it.
Adjusting the lines is slower. They will keep trying to put it right at the limit, which occasionally makes them go over. If they keep it under 3 times, they gain quite a bit with it
 
So another 5 second penalty for Gasly?
 
Vettel runs off track with help from Gasly. 5-second penalty for Gasly incoming?
 
Has to be a penalty for Gasly if it was for Russel.
 
Vettel runs off track with help from Gasly. 5-second penalty for Gasly incoming?
FIA says NO.https://i.imgflip.com/6mc627.jpg

6mc627.jpg


cough
 
Last edited:
Driving standards are a bit in the toilet atm. We'll need a Brown and white flag soon.
 
And the penalty is quickly given
 
Another fully deserved penalty
 
Last edited:
Lewis is reallll close to getting a penalty for track limits.
 
Mick showing his moves today
 
Its easier to say who does not have a penalty.
Perez. Although they might just give him one to make him feel included.
 
Now the teams have seen that overtaking is really easy here, they're not too worried about pitting and having to pass their rivals.

There's some great racing going on
 
Back