Formula 1 Rolex Magyar Nagydíj 2021

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 555 comments
One of the top 4 needed to have a punt on mediums as well, Lewis is going to eat them all up at that pace.
Hamilton's only 10 seconds off the lead, how would that work??

Last edited:
One of the top 4 needed to have a punt on mediums as well, Lewis is going to eat them all up at that pace.
Not on this track. Catching up one car is one thing, doing it for four cars is very different. I think he'll get Sainz at the most.

Hamilton must have taken a lot out of those tyres already, and Alonso is defending like a man possessed.

Lewis might just run out of road for the win today, but had this been almost any other circuit he'd probably be in the lead by now.
I meant a pre-emptive stop before he made his second (e.g. Vettel)... having said that, 'Nando is making his Alpine as wide as possible.
Sorry, I missed the 'needed' bit 🤣

I stand corrected. On the feed, it showed a green indicator for VER over a red indicator for GAS
Gasly got stuck in the pit lane behind the Alpha Romeo during their pit incident. Verstappen overtook him there.

Bottas mistake < Lewis mistake. Lets see if the equation matches...
5 place grid penalty < 10s penalty? Nope.

5 place grid penalty? He should get a race suspension.
No. He made a minor error which had an unfortunate concertina action. There was nothing inherintly dangerous or malicious in what he did and again, they don't penalise based on outcome.

Back