Formula 1 Rolex Magyar NagydĂ­j 2021

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 555 comments
I can't believe it's almost time for the summer break already, time flies. I won't be able to watch this one live due to work. đź–•

Perez a second behind Max? Have a word mate.
They compared and explained pre quali --> Perez' car has less 'rake' vs Verstappen. Costs him about 0,6 per lap and then the difference of the drivers themselves to take some extra risk.

Ugh, another poor performance from Danny in qualifying, not helped by Lando getting P2 in Q2. :indiff:

At least he'll get free tire choice at the start, so small victories.

I wonder if Verstappen was supposed to complete that soft tyre lap, as he'll have to start the race on those tyres?

Is it just me or has the camera work in Quali got even worse? These shots are so zoomed in on the cars you can't see what they're doing or what corner they're going through most of the time. It's absurd.

vet1.jpg

A bit of gamesmanship from Mercedes there, but lets be real RB did not have the pace either, cue conspiracy whinings

A bit of gamesmanship from Mercedes there, but lets be real RB did not have the pace either, cue conspiracy whinings
They also chose to go out as late as they did, nobody forced them to wait so long. Same as every time this happens, or when there is a late yellow/red.

Latest Posts

Back