Formula B-Spec Season 4 - British GP Sept. 24

• Thread starter Earth
  • 91 comments
Team Pezzarinho Pre-Season Testing Round Up

With Jerez's pre-season testing already concluded, here is the thoughts and reactions from our team.

Adrian Boddington
"It has been a very interesting and very productive couple of days for us here in Jerez. Despite giving the car some mileage on Monday, there were clearly still some issues to contend with on Tuesday which restricted our running to just 8 laps. Everyone within the team remained positive however - this is after all the reason we come testing ahead of the season itself.

"We had hoped to give Vettel the chance to take over proceedings today but with our troubled first day, we opted instead to keep Alonso behind the wheel and get some comparative data. We focused on learning more about the TP-04 rather than the laptimes, and feel in that regard that we were extremely successful. Stealing the fastest time sends a message, but we have our feet firmly grounded. This is testing and we don't know the programs that our rivals were running. We hope we can maintain an advantage in Australia, but nothing is certain within Formula B Spec.

"On the other side of that coin, I really hope that Season 4 proves Michael Silver's concerns to be false. We hold our competitors with the utmost respect and we know for certain that they will all be doing everything in their power to claim the Championships for themselves."

Fernando Alonso
"There was a huge improvement made between days 1 and 2. The engineers all worked hard on the issues we saw on day 1 and the car was feeling amazing on the second day. Even last year we did not have this same feeling within the car, so everyone is feeling good ahead of Australia. There is still a lot of work to do."

Sebastian Vettel
"Obviously on a personal level I am disappointed to only get half a day of installation runs, but I have seen in Fernando's hands just what this car is capable of doing. I've learnt a lot just from being around a team that is new to me, and for sure I am excited about getting into the season properly and behind the wheel more regularly. There are still a lot of grey areas for us to expand on so I am eager to get to Australia now and see what Formula B Spec has in store."

Setsuka Takahashi: "Our performance is not a surprise."

"We learned a lot with last season's mistakes, and everything was possible because of hard work. Amber, Hiroaki, the engineering team, everyone is doing a great job so far. The car seems pretty strong, and the data we managed to collect from these two test sessions will be very useful for developing our package even further. Our performance is not a surprise, I'm pretty sure you guys will still hear a lot about us."

This is a list of whose livery I have, and whose I do not. You need a livery to race in Australia

[_]AJHG1000
[_]DcrRaikkonen
[_]Formidable
[_]Gerarghini
[X]optiongamers
[X]Pezzarinho17
[_]RACECAR
[X]Rebellion765
[_]Suzumiya
[X]tbwhhs
[_]YayoiGT2

A list of who I have gotten a setup from. You need to enter at least one setup and your good to go for the entire season.

[_]AJHG1000
[X]DcrRaikkonen
[_]Formidable
[_]Gerarghini
[X]optiongamers
[X]Pezzarinho17
[_]RACECAR
[X]Rebellion765
[X]Suzumiya
[X]tbwhhs
[X]YayoiGT2

@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Formidable
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Last edited:
PpYWOda.png

Track Stats

5.303km (3.296mi)
58 laps

Lap Record
1:25.326 - optiongamers [S2]

Tire Wear
Low - Medium - High

Past Winners
[S1] Dustone
[S2] JohneyPixel
[S3] optiongamers

Fuel Levels
70L - 1 stop
48L - 2 stops
37L - 3 stops

Australian GP Key Points

+ Passing at the Melborne Street Circuit has been very difficult in the past. The new tire compounds hope to improve the ability for drivers to make passes, however the very nature of the circuit with it's relatively short straights and tight twisty chicanes remains unchanged.

+ The first chicane is notorious for collisions between cars exiting the pits on cold tires and cars rushing into the corner at full speed. A collision here in Season 2 cost both drivers a shot at the win.

+ This will be the first FBS race with different tire options available to the teams. It's likely some teams will fumble the call on tires while others will hit the ground running.

+ Australia is notorious for producing upsets. It usually takes the top contenders a race or two to settle down and get a firm grasp on the new rules which makes them vulnerable for the first race of the season.

+ Team Pezzarinho looks to have the car that is the class of the field, but in FBS the development race is always ongoing and never ending. Look for the running order of teams to change from one Grand Prix to the next.

+ At the moment, only 5 teams have their cars completely prepared for Australia. Its looking more and more likely Australia will not feature a full grid.

Countdown Timers
> Practice Setups Due
> Qualifying Setups Due
> Qualifying Live Broadcast
> Race Setups Due (And Tire/Fuel Strategy)
> Race Live Broadcast

@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Formidable
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Last edited:
STARtec Reveal

unknown.png

Japanese team STARtec Racing Developments unveiled their livery for the Phantasm Io chassis set to run for Season 4 of Formula B-Spec. Big partnerships with Motul, Thrustmaster, Kirin, and Adidas have been struck, and racing broadcasting network Racing Heart has also joined the aspiring team.

CC07.57.jpg

CC07.58.jpg

(Special thanks to @YayoiGT2 for the amazing livery)​

RL9OF7y.png

Alonso on Top in Australia
8/18/2017

Team Pezzarinho has picked up exactly where it left off, on top yet again in Australia. Alonso and Vettel went 1-2 with the TP-04 chassis dominating the field in the 3rd sector. It wasnt all clear sailing for Team Pezzarinho as both cars were seen struggling with understeer from time to time in turn 13.

1KtLPmY.png

Ishiura Flys on Debut

Hiroaki Ishiura led the rest of the field's pursuit of the 2-time defending champions. The gap from Team Pezzarinho to the rest of the field was much smaller then what was seen at the Jerez test, but it still appeared substantial. STARtec and Tsuchigami no Kyojin appeared to make gains from the Jerez test and now are right on the heels of Tsukuyomi Racing Project.

McGill Racing has dominated at Australia in the past, but the team has failed to show elite pace so far this season. Valterri Bottas turned in the 6th quickest time but was never a factor.

4 cars finished the 60 minute practice session under the track record, a product of the high level of development allowed on the cars for season 4. Whether this translates to better racing on track is yet to be seen.

Timing Results:
zBCT2BE.png

@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Formidable
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Haruna Tsuchigami, team principal: "Our crew have improved the car by leaps and bounds from the showing at Jerez. While we are still very much off the pace of Team Pezzarinho, I can still reassure our fans that the Tsuchigami name is back where it belongs - battling for top honors."

Stefano di Fiorano, head of engineering: "We reused a lot of our setup data from the Jerez test in order to establish a baseline for both of our drivers. The results show that we can gain even more time in Qualifying with a more suited setup. Looking forward to Qualifying on Saturday."

Team Pezzarinho manager Adrian Boddington has confirmed that Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel are in a "clean fight" amid concerns the pace of the TP-04 might dilute excitement in Australia.

"It is too early to make these kind of assumptions even if our form has been impressive so far. We still don't know what other teams might be holding in reserve though, and regardless we are anticipating a straight and clean fight between Fernando (Alonso) and Sebastian (Vettel). Strategy is going to play a major part in the result as well, so that is a huge unknown ahead of any season opener. It gives anyone on that grid a good chance to come away with the race victory."

9CxY87i.png

Alonso Takes Pole, Vettel 6th
8/19/2017

So far this season Team Pezzarinho has been appeared to be nearly untouchable, but despite securing pole position the team looked extremely vulnerable in qualifying. Both cars had huge moments throughout the sessions and looked to be more then a handful. Alonso's pole lap itself looked on the edge of control, with the backend of the car stepping out from time to time. Sebastian Vettel had a tougher time solving the TP-04 then Alonso and finished the session in 6th.

rwrIev2.png

Quintarelli Just Misses Out on Shock Pole

STARtec DEVELOPMENTS led the charge of teams not willing to just roll over and secede the season to Team Pezzarinho by nearly stealing pole in a dramatic qualifying session for the Australian Grand Prix.

Quintarelli's name was at the top of timing and scoring for a considerable portion of the session until being knocked off by just 77 thousandths of a second by Fernando Alonso. Behind the STARtec driver were the two Tsuchigami no Kyojin cars of Matsuda and Sato. The team has made big gains since Jerez and looks to be a threat throughout the upcoming season.

Hiroaki Ishiura was unable to repeat his practice performance and had to settle for fifth position with his teammate Amber Sebringson 4 positions further back in 9th place. Paul di Resta got the better of Valterri Bottas and qualified 7th. Neel Jani turned in a stellar performance to put the Scuderia Rabia Furiosa team ahead of both TRB cars.

Timing Results:
tnEMXrn.png

@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Formidable
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Last edited:
Australian Grand Prix Broadcast

Race Report
Fernando Alonso withstood a strong challenge midway through the race from Sebastian Vettel to win the Australian Grand Prix.

While Alonso won Vettel was the star of the race, passing 2 cars at the start then eventually catching Alonso from 15 seconds behind. Unfortunately Vettel made a mistake in turn 13 which damaged the car, forcing the German to make an unscheduled pitstop for repairs. Vettel rejoined in 6th position but again battled his way to a podium finish of 3rd. It was not without controversy though as Vettel essentially punted Quintarelli out of the way late in the race for 4th position. FBS has confirmed the incident between Sebastian Vettel and Ronnie Quintarelli will be reviewed to decide whether any action should be taken.

For most of the race there seemed to be very little between Tsuchigami no Kyojin, Tsukuyomi Racing Racing Project, and STARtec DEVELOPMENTS. All 3 teams battled fiercely with lapped traffic playing a big role in the outcome of the battle.

TRB Motorsport suffered every team's worse nightmare, a collision between the two team drivers. Simon Pagenaud slammed into the back of Olivier Pla as he was exiting the pits. The impact was so strong it damaged the cooling systems in Pla's JC17-01. Pla's car spewed smoke as he managed to drive the wounded car back to the pits and retire it.

McGill Racing suffered from brutal reliability, losing both cars in the first 2 laps with brake failures. Reliability has always been a thorn in the side of this team, going back to last season at Monaco when Valterri Bottas broke on the first lap after starting from pole.

Next week in Brazil Team Hot Wheels is expected to join the grid and help soften the loss of Eastern Atlantic Motorsports and Team Racerworkz.

Race Highlights
7:30 - R. Quintarelli goes wide into turn 1 and rejoins the track ahead of N. Jani. N. Jani loses a front wing in the mayhem
9:30 - P. Di Resta retires with a brake failure
10:47 - V. Bottas retires with a brake failure
35:08 - T. Matsuda retires with a gearbox failure
47:00 - S. Vettel passes F. Alonso for the race lead
54:00 - O. Pla and S. Pagenaud collide. O. Pla drives the crippled car back to the pits and retires. S. Pagenaud pits for repairs and continues
57:00 - S. Vettel does not have a rear wing after an unseen incident in turn 13. Marshalls stationed near turn 13 reported Vettel understeered straight off the track, then lost control rejoining the racing surface and backed the car into the inside wall, losing the rear wing.
1:22:42 - S. Vettel bumps R. Quintarelli off the racing line and takes the position. The incident will be reviewed
1:27:32 - S. Vettel passes H. Ishiura for 3rd position

Race Results
2CnWFyN.png

Points Standings

tfTs3Nr.png

@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Last edited:
STARtec's Fujii Unamused by Vettel's Move, Awaits Decision

After a grueling Australian Grand Prix, Fujii's thoughts on Sebastian Vettel's move while contesting Quintarelli for the lead were no where near favorable.

"I believe this move should be punished. If this is what open wheel racing has come to, then we might as well have it on a short track in the backwoods. This is unacceptable, and we hope the MTP takes what we believe is the correct decision."

"Aside from this, our weekend went extremely well. Our result despite this should resonate across the season."

Mixed emotions for Tsuchigami team

The beginning of the fourth season in Formula B-Spec has been one of significant ups and downs for Tsuchigami no Kyojin, which was encapsulated in the hour-and-change long battle at the Australian Grand Prix.

"The gearbox failure Matsuda had was awkward, to say the least. We were certain that our car was the most reliable on the grid," said Stefano di Fiorano, head of design for the team. "That aside, however, our pace showed that we can be at the front of the field. Strategy seems to be our biggest weakness, as it was clear the Super Soft tires could not maintain the pace we were expecting over our Soft and Medium equipped rivals. It's a long season though and there's always time to learn. We'll see what happens next round."

Team Pezzarinho Reactions

Adrian Boddington
"We were lucky to come away from qualifying with 1 car on the front row, a superb pole for Fernando Alonso who has really started exactly where he left off. We let Sebastian (Vettel) down a little bit today though after sending him out for his later runs in traffic. That is how it goes sometimes though, and he can still have a great race from 6th. I look forward to him showing us exactly what he can do."

Fernando Alonso
"It was a lot of fun out there wrestling with the car, but it is not ideal race preparation. For sure it looks good, but we have a lost a lot from practice and from such a little change too so now we have to assess, learn and move forward."

Sebastian Vettel
"Not ideal first qualifying session for me, lots of traffic and no blue flags to be found. We must do better to find the free space in future. The learning curve is very steep this season."

Adrian Boddington
"It was a fascinating season opener, once again we learnt a lot more about the car and the tyres. The TP-04 seems to be on a real knife edge when it comes to setup window, and with many 'layers' to what we see to. It is quite rare to be batting both oversteer and understeer on the same circuit.

"I've seen Fuji's response and I'll leave it for the stewards to review. Vettel was on scintillating form today and deserved so much more than what he ended up with. It is a fantastic place to be right now though when you consider that Team Pezzarinho have never won the season opening race before so I am very proud of everyone within this team for hitting the ground running and laying a marker down for our rivals to chase."

Fernando Alonso
"It feels amazing to win and have the Championship lead already, but today was Vettel's win. I couldn't believe he was passing me before the pitstops, I thought my race engineer was just keeping me alert when he told me he was catching. The car is a lot of fun and very fast, so right in this moment we are very happy."

Sebastian Vettel
"It was a good start and frustrating first half before I could clear the traffic, but then the car and tyres felt really good when I was in clear air so I could keep pushing. I don't know what really happened when I lost the lead, perhaps the tyres were just still cold but it was a bad moment. Then I'm passing everyone else again and Ronnie was struggling. He was too aggressive defending and this wasn't the first incident really, but the first I wasn't able to do anything after he brake tested me. Why would I risk my car like that if this is not what he was doing? Hopefully next time he will drive a bit smarter and cleanly."

97AHnT4.png

Track Stats

‎5.451 km (3.388 mi)
56 laps

Lap Record
1:39.130 - pezzarinho17 [S3]

Tire Wear
Low - Medium - High

Past Winners
[S1] optiongamers
[S3] pezzarinho17

Fuel Levels
70L - 1 stop
47L - 2 stops
36L - 3 stops

Chinese GP Key Points

+ MTP decided to award Team Pezzarinho driver Sebastian Vettel a 10 second post race penalty for an incident with Ronnie Quintarelli during the Australian Grand Prix. This demotes the driver to 4th position and promotes Tsukuyomi Racing Project's Hiroaki Ishiura to a podium finish of 3rd. The record books will be updated to reflect this change and the points table will be restructured at the end of the Chinese Grand Prix.

+ Team Hot Wheels is expected to debut in China, but nothing is final as of yet.

+ Passing in China should be far easier then it was in Australia, thanks to the long back straight.

+ Its clear Team Pezzarinho is the championship favorite, however the picture behind the British team is still fuzzy with seemingly very little between a few teams.

+ After one race its still unclear what the ideal tire and fuel strategy is, if there is one at all. Almost every strategy was tried in Australia, however a combination of retirements and accidents made it difficult to judge which strategy really was the quickest.

+ Fernando Alonso was awarded in Australia the Michael Schumacher award for winning the race, claiming pole position, and setting fast lap.

+ The Chinese Grand Prix Live Broadcast will begin at a very late start on Sunday, with coverage beginning at 11PM Eastern Standard Time 4AM London. This is due to a scheduling conflict on Sunday. FBS/MTP apologizes for the inconvenience.

Countdown Timers
>TIMER< -- Practice Setups Due
>TIMER< -- Qualifying Setups Due
>TIMER< -- Race Setups Due (And Tire/Fuel Strategy)
>TIMER< -- Race Live Broadcast

@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Adrian Boddington
"A great session for us once again, I think we can now start to believe our current advantage is very much real and not track specific, or luck. Vettel was on the exploratory setup so I think we will see him much closer to Alonso's pace for the rest of the weekend now. We still have work to do in resolving the understeer we are getting very occasionally but we have some ideas to explore."

Fernando Alonso
"It was good, very straight forward in stability. With a base setup I was able to just complete laps and find a rhythm. Not much else we can say in this moment - It's good!"

Sebastian Vettel
"I think the gap between myself and Fernando does not matter in this session, but for sure the media and fans will be saying their own thing about it too. We are working hard on the car, but I know I need to be ahead of Fernando to slow his confidence. Especially after the penalty I got in Australia, it's not right but it is what it is now."

aRw2Cv6.png

Sebastian Vettel on Pole Position in Dramatic Chinese GP Qualifying
8/26/2017

Sebastian Vettel needed just 2 flying laps to secure pole position by almost 1 second over his teammate Fernando Alonso.

The Chinese Grand Prix marked the first time FBS has used knockout qualifying, with the the first session being 25 minutes in length, and the top 10 fastest advancing to the 20 minute long Q2 session.

Neel Jani literally drove the car into the ground to break into Q2, as the Swiss driver spent the last 15 minutes of the first qualifying session in the garage after his car caught fire on track. Both TRB Motorsport cars just missed out on Q2, finishing the session in 11th and 12th position.

Takuma Sato came within 1 thousandths of a second from breaking up an all Team Pezzarinho front row. The STARtec DEVELOPMENT cars ended up 4th and 8th after Hockenheim had a scary moment in Q2. Both Team Hot Wheels and Agaton Team continued to struggle mightily, finishing a full 5 seconds or more behind the ultimate pace.

Yo83QWP.png

Hockenheim Escapes Horror Crash

In the early stages of Q2 Fernando Alonso was following his teammate Sebastian Vettel, with Sara Hockenheim stalking the duo about 5 seconds back. When entering turn 13 Vettel, perhaps feeling the pressure from Alonso just behind, went wide. It wasnt the case of understeer again, the car missed the apex by some distance. When attempting to rejoin the racing course Vettel spun directly into the path of Sara Hockenheim. Hockenheim's car went airborne almost immediately, and fire could be seen spewing from the back of the car. When Hockenheim's car landed it rolled right-side up and safety crews were quickly able to extract the driver from the car.

Vettel had not set a lap yet and his car was damaged. The driver was able to get the car back to the team's garage where the crew worked to repair the TP-04 and get it back on track. They were successful and Vettel managed to set the best overall time with just a couple minutes left in the session.

NOTE: Sebastian Vettel is under investigation for an unsafe track re-entry. If found to be at fault, the driver will lose pole position and receive a 10 place grid penalty for a second offense in one season.

UPDATE: No further action will be taken in regards to the incident between Sebastian Vettel and Sara Hockenheim. It was found that Vettel was never fully under control until after his car ended up on the racing line again, so there was not an unsafe re-entry onto the track.

Timing Results:
vn81ct5.png

@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Last edited:
Statement from STARtec

Hockenheim is perfectly okay from this qualifying session's incident, and will be able to race tomorrow. Her spirits are as high as ever, and we can't wait for her to be on the track.

Adrian Boddington
"In terms of the result, job done with both cars sharing the front row. However the session raises more questions than answers. Alonso opted to keep his setup the same but could not match his practice pace for whatever reason. Vettel was again trying something different on his car and it seemed to work well, except for his crash drama caused by running off circuit. For the race, we have taken a couple of measures to hopefully make the cars more stable in race trim."

Sebastian Vettel
"The fast lap itself felt very good with the changes put on the car after practice, so I am happy that I have my first Formula B Spec pole position. It is a shame about the earlier collision with Sara Hockenheim though, it was a simple mistake into a tricky corner and visibility is so poor looking backwards. I knew before going wide that Alonso was there, and I have to rejoin at some time. I just wonder why Sara didn't see me though, but anyway, I don't think anyone deserves a penalty for it."

Fernando Alonso
"A good result for the team today, but a strange one also. For sure I had more time available but I just didn't get a lap together. Frustrating but it hasn't cost us luckily.

"It was a non incident for me, I saw Vettel had ran wide and I knew he would rejoin the circuit in that moment. We'll see, I hope not."

Chinese Grand Prix Broadcast

Race Report
Sebastian Vettel took advantage of a collision involving Fernando Alonso to win the Chinese Grand Prix.

Straight from the start Alonso jumped Vettel for the racelead while Quintarelli slipped by Sato for 3rd. Early in the race Quintarelli was able to stay within touch of the two Pezzarinho cars, but the Italian is on a 2 stop strategy with soft tires whereas the leading duo are both on 1 stop strategies with medium tires.

Vettel stayed with Alonso throughout the first stint, keeping the gap around 3 seconds or less while setting race fast laps late in the stint. However the look of the race took a dramatic turn when Alonso collided with Loeb as the Scuderia Rabia Furiosa driver tried to rejoin the race after pitting. Alonso pitted for repairs and rejoined the race in 6th position but Loeb was forced to abandon the race.

But just as Vettel did in Australia, Alonso tore his way back through the field either by cars ahead pitting or shear pace.

With Vettel and Alonso running 1-2, Quintarelli caught Sato and initiated a battle for 3rd position. What promised to be an exciting last laps battle for the final podium position turned into heartbreak for STARtec DEVELOPMENTS, with both cars breaking with 5 laps to go while running 4th and 7th. Within 30 seconds of Quintarelli stopping due to a brakes failure, Sara Hockenheim was forced to pull over and retire when her Honda powerplant started to spew thick black smoke.

TRB Motorsport picked up the team's first points of the year, with Simon Pagenaud finishing 8th. McGill Racing bounced back from a dreadful Australian Grand Prix with both cars finishing the race and Bottas picking up 2 championship points in 7th position.

Race Highlights
7:30 - Matsuda and Jani collide. Jani spins and rejoins the race. Both drivers do not suffer damage.
35:45 - Ishiura and Sato touch while battling for 4th position, both drivers escape damage.
54:30 - Loeb and Alonso collide when Loeb attempts to rejoin the race from the pits. Loeb retires from crash damage, Alonso is able to continue but has to pit for repairs to the front wing.
1:15:08 - Alonso passes Sato for 2nd position.
1:16:50 - Sato passes Alonso for 2nd position.
1:17:15 - Alonso passes Sato for 2nd position.
1:20:38 - Ishiura passes Sebringson for 5th position.
1:28:33 - Quintarelli retires with a brakes failure
1:29:15 - Hockenheim retires with an engine failure

Race Results
x5LdGef.png

Points Standings

xLDmvx3.png

@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Adrian Boddington
"I am extremely proud of the team today, a dominant display even despite an unfortunate accident for Fernando Alonso. I think it is clear that we have the car performance over a single lap, but crucially we now seem to have a consistent race car too which will allow both Fernando and Sebastian to contend for the World Championships. We hope to confirm that in Brazil because then we head to Monaco and Silverstone, 2 races we would love to win this season.

"I think the expansion to 2 car teams this season has really quelled any doubts about the excitement of races. It was unfortunate today that Loeb crashed into Alonso as our drivers were locked in a tense fight for the win before that. Whilst we hold an advantage currently, we still have 2 hungry drivers with something to prove who will be racing as hard as they can against one another for the remainder of the season. That alone is worth watching, and then you add in development from our rivals and we hope the series actually becomes much stronger."

Sebastian Vettel
"Yeah, a very good win and great to have my first in Formula B Spec, but I have to remain realistic for sure. Fernando got a much better start than I did and looked in control after that, so I have my homework as well. The margin is small in the Championship, it will come down to finer details in the end."

Fernando Alonso
"One for the fans today, this car is fun racing wheel to wheel with the others but I just cannot understand what Loeb is doing leaving the pitlane like that. I am very lucky to keep going after and to recover second, but it could have been all over and for what? So he doesn't go a lap down? Stupid, crazy. Sebastian (Vettel) has been to the stewards twice already this year so I hope Loeb goes as well."

Latest Posts

Back