Low - Medium - High

Past Winners
[S2] optiongamers

Fuel Levels
69L / 36-37 laps - 1 stop
47L / 24-25 laps - 2 stops
36L /18-19 laps - 3 stops

Brazilian GP Key Points

+ The Sau Paulo Circuit is the home race for Scuderia Rabia Furiosa and to a degree Tsukuyomi Racing Project.

+ Sebastien Loeb and Fernando Alonso's collision in China has been reviewed, and no action will be taken. It was considered a racing incident.

+ Neel Jani has shown alot of pace this season, but with no points to show for it due to collision damage in Australia and breaking in China.

+ Brazil is the final race on the calendar before the 5 race European tour portion of the season begins.

+ Sebastian Vettel won the Michael Schumacher award for his efforts in China, which included fast lap, pole position, and race win.

Countdown Timers
>TIMER< -- Practice Setups Due
>TIMER< -- Qualifying Setups Due
>TIMER< -- Race Setups Due (And Tire/Fuel Strategy)
>TIMER< -- Race Live Broadcast

@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Uploading the .xml with all the timing information for the Chinse Grand Prix. Shows the lap time of every lap for every driver and when they pitted. Can be useful in helping to choose strategy.

Big ups for uploading this. 👍

STARtec studies intriguing brake failure

Ayako Nana and the team immediately left China after their retirement and started to study the intricacies of the brake failure that Quintarelli suffered during his podium fight.

"Our engine failure oddly enough takes second seat. We figured it was the age of that unit, and we're considering to be more gentle on qualifying simulations in our practice sessions. However, the brakes have left us thinking as we've never had this failure before. We've worked together with Endless to find the cause and solution to this."

Adrian Boddington
"Reason to be bullish again this weekend, first times looking good once again. We have seen this both in Australia and China though, and qualifying has left us a lot more vulnerable. Hoping that tomorrow we can deliver the same level of performance as today."

Sebastian Vettel
"It was very close today between Fernando and myself, despite running different programs. For me, the setup feels good, and I think we have got the understanding of this car now. I just hope we can have a straight fight this time, and that also the result stays the same!"

Fernando Alonso
"The feeling is good once again, we tried some different things and it doesn't appear to matter, the car is very good. Perhaps we change before qualifying, we have options to talk about later.

"The Loeb incident is done, we can't change it and there is no point talking about it further. I come here in the Championship lead and this is what I think about."

Adrian Boddington
"Thankfully there isn't much to say from us after qualifying today. No real dramas but for a small spin for Alonso, but we maintained our practice pace for the first time this season to take a comfortable front row lockout. Again though, we won't celebrate anything until both of our cars are actually across the finish line tomorrow.

"We are debating a switch to a 2 stop strategy, it is something we feel is a viable option to both of our drivers in this race. At this stage though, we feel it is for us to put the same information in front of them to make their own decisions. It is important that they are in a clean fight with one another without us affecting their drivers Championship battle. As long as they deliver the teams Championship with it, we will have achieved all of our ambitions at this team."

Fernando Alonso
"After a disappointing qualifying session in China, it was good to hit back at Vettel here. A good close fight and this time I was able to take the pole by the smallest of margins. Hopefully it can set up a close race tomorrow which will be interesting for everyone involved."

Sebastian Vettel
"We saw Alonso jump from second to lead in China, so I'm hoping I can do something similar. I might also need to think about changing to a plan B strategy as well, since we are so evenly matched. It is going to be tense either way, so I am excited, for sure."

Brazilian Grand Prix Broadcast Part 1

Brazilian Grand Prix Broadcast Part 2

Race Report
Sebastian Vettel's race goes up in flames allowing Fernando Alonso to take the race win and build a firm championship lead.

Team Pezzarinho decided to split race strategies, with Alonso on medium tires and a 1 stop strategy, and Vettel 2 stopping with soft tires. Straight from the start Vettel got the jump on Alonso and proceeded to consistently pull away. By lap 24 Vettel had built up a 15 second lead on Alonso and pitted, rejoining the race about 10 seconds behind his teammate.

Sara Hockenheim opted for a 2 stop strategy with super soft tires which saw her tear through the field early in the race. By the time she reached her teammate, Quintarelli, it was time for her first pit stop.

The race settled into a groove rather quickly. But at the halfway point, chaos broke out.

Vettel, who was within 5 seconds of the lead at the midway point of the race, lost control when attempting to lap traffic. The night of the race saw a heavy thunderstorm move through the area, so the grass around the racetrack was still wet. Vettel struggled to maintain traction and wildly slid across the racing line multiple times, until finally making heavy contact with Takuma Sato's Irhoa WGP17. The impact was so violent it shot Vettel's car across the runoff and into the outer circuit wall. Sato lost the front wing in the altercation, but fortunately for the Japanese driver he was due a pitstop on the same lap.

Things only got worse for Vettel. When attempting to enter the course after contact with Sato the driver pulled directly into the path of Franck Montagny, tearing the front wing off of the French driver. Vettel attempted to continue but the rear of the car burst into flames and Vettel quickly pulled over and jumped out of the car.

After the race FBS officials reviewed the incident and decided Sebastian Vettel will face a 10 spot grid penalty for the Monaco Grand Prix for his second offense of the season. (Unsafe re-entering of a live racecourse.)

At this point in the race Sara Hockenehim was running a strong 2nd, but the German driver would later make an error and lose control. Hockenheim made an unsafe track re-entry and collided with Danica Patrick, damaging both cars. For the incident FBS decided Hockenheim will receive a 5 place grid penalty for Monaco (Unsafe re-entering of a live racecourse.). The extra pitstop cost Hockenheim a sure 2nd place finish.

To showcase the TP-04's dominance Alonso set the fastest lap on the very last lap of the race. Hiroaki Ishiura delighted the Brazilian crowd by scoring a podium finish in 3rd.

After the race ended there was a bizarre crash involving Valterri Bottas. The incident was eerily similar to Johney Pixel's massive crash at Brazil in season 2. When the cars were entering the pits after the race had ended Bottas appeared to be distracted by the cars ahead of him. The Finnish driver misjudged the entry to the pits and slammed the right side of his car into the dividing barrier. The impact tore at the car's chassis, leaving some of the driver exposed.

Race Highlights
10:05 -12:00 Part 2 - Vettel incidents
16:20 Part 2 - Pla retires with a brakes failure
19:27 Part 2 - Hockenheim loses control and collides with Patrick
56:40 Part 2 - Bottas crashes after the race when attempting to enter the pits

Race Results
L4sYDGZ.png

Advanced Timing Results

Points Standings

8boQS8t.png

@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Adrian Boddington
"I don't think anyone is more angered by the outcome than Sebastian Vettel himself. Fernando Alonso's experience of Formula B Spec is beginning to show and he is looking in mighty form already. Whilst it is obviously a good moment for the team in scoring another dominant win, we are all waiting for the chance to see our drivers battle head to head for the result. Everything was coming to the boil nicely on that front today with both drivers needing 1 more pitstop and separated by just 4 seconds before Vettel's retirement. The wait unfortunately goes on...

"It was Vettel's call to go onto the 2 stop strategy after missing out on pole position. It was late in the day as well so we knew he had given it a lot of thought over night. From what I understand, he believed his best shot at beating Alonso today was not going to come with both cars on the same strategy, especially after what we saw in China. As I said, we were all eager to watch the outcome as it did look to me like the better strategy to be on, but we will never know."

Fernando Alonso
"It was a tough victory today with so much traffic and a heavy car. I was lucky not to be involved in something else, and unfortunately for Sebastian (Vettel) he was and it made the result look easier than was the case. But the car feels very good, very stable and I am enjoying the fight, but I also believe maybe today should have been Vettel's win because the 2 stop strategy looked tough to beat. He was closing, closing, closing through the traffic and perhaps he would have been better taking more time with so much race left after."

Sebastian Vettel
"Today is a joke once again, the traffic is just crazy even for the leaders. Pagenaud should have seen me, but he leaves no room and I am on the grass. And this is acceptable in Formula B Spec? Is this what fans want to see, a car spinning on wet grass instead of fighting for a race win? I don't think so, and a shame that I was already thinking about racing Fernando for the win. But then I am with the stewards yet again being asked why I do this after being hit and having to retire, and they give me this ****ing penalty as well? 10 places in Monaco, I have already retired from todays race and now I might as well not start in Monaco too! It's absolutely crazy what they have done today, they have given me 2 DNF's!..."

AwjoNBQ.png

Track Stats

3.337 km (2.073 mi)
78 laps

Lap Record
1:16.641 - Pezzarinho17 [S2]

Tire Wear
Low - Medium - High

Past Winners
[S1] Pezzarinho17
[S2] Pezzarinho17
[S3] YayoiGT2

Fuel Levels
62L / 39-40 laps - 1 stop
42L / 26-27 laps - 2 stops
31L /20-21 laps - 3 stops

Monaco GP Key Points

+ Fernando Alonso is beginning to emerge as the title favorite, but Monaco is a wildcard race that could shake things up

+ Sebastian Vettel will is facing a 10 spot grid penalty for the race, and Sara Hockenheim has to deal with a 5 grid spot penalty for the race.

+ The season 4 cars have been breaking the track records everywhere they've gone so far, but they will have trouble doing so here due to a lack of mechanical grip compared to previous FBS cars.

+ Last season Takuma Sato of Tsuchigami no Kyojin used strategy to defeat Team Pezzarinho. With tire compounds added as an extra wild card strategy for Monaco will be even more important this season.

+ Fernando Alonso won the Michael Schumacher award for his efforts in Brazil, which included fast lap, pole position, and race win.

Countdown Timers
>TIMER< -- Race Live Broadcast

@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Last edited:
Quintarelli: "I'm thinking maybe some more downforce would not hurt at this circuit. It's pretty challenging to keep up with Alonso and Vettel, but they've proven themselves multiple times here in this championship. I'm sure by the end of the series we can steal some wins, I have great confidence in this team."

Fujii: "If anything, the drivers have to ramp their efforts up in order to keep up with the world class talent that Pezzarinho has. More pushing will put us up there."

Adrian Boddington
"We are obviously very happy with the result, but we are more surprised by it actually. We have held an advantage of around 1 second at previous circuits but thought it would be a lot closer around Monaco, which doesn't suit our car build. However not only did we maintain our advantage, we seem to have actually gained ground on our rivals. It is only practice so we won't get ahead of ourselves, but we can now start to think about qualifying and the race, and how we might go about improving Vettel's position."

Sebastian Vettel
"It is a shame, you know. The car feels really amazing today and I go into tomorrows session full of confidence that I will start in 11th position... For sure we will talk to the engineers about he we might make the best of the race from there, but it is going to be very very difficult. There is a lot to try to understand because there are benefits to both a 1 stop and a 2 stop race when you will have the traffic stopping the pace that we already have got."

Fernando Alonso
"Another session and another incident for our team. It isn't right, I'm on a fast lap and I have the inside of the corner but Di Resta just turns in. Maybe we should be back in the stewards room but I think not, so I hope I don't have to do many overtakes on Sunday. The car is strong though so perhaps it will be overlapping where I will have the difficulties."

Last edited:
We will fight: STARtec's qualifying result for Mrs. Hockenheim bittersweet but manageable

When approached for the first time in the season, team principal Suzumiya had very enthusiastic words to say about her driver who was hit with a 5 place grid penalty.

"There is no penalty that will set us behind! We will fight! We will charge towards the front like no other! We will be feared like the Roman Empire!!!"

A more levelheaded Sara Hockenheim chimed in on the matter.

"A good pace was set this session~! Even with 5 places to claw up, I think we'll be just fine! If we push just a bit above our limits I think a podium is totally possible this weekend!"

Adrian Boddington
"Fair to say that todays result couldn't have been much better for our team. We obviously had hoped that Vettel would minimise his grid penalty by setting the faster time, but actually our information regarding setup actually gave the advantage to Alonso, who took his chance instead. It was an orchestrated move we had agreed between Sebastian and Fernando, but I also reminded them both that we didn't know what improvements our rivals may make, and therefore neither of them was to take it easy. Alonso knows Vettel poses one of the greatest challenges to a second Formula B Spec Championship so I think within himself he will be glad to see Vettel starting 12th rather than 11th. Now though we must provide them with the best race strategy possible and hope that luck is on our team tomorrow."

Fernando Alonso
"Another good day, the car feels really amazing around this circuit and I'm enjoying the challenge. We were close last year but I came 3rd, so tomorrow I hope I will get a victory on the streets of Monaco in Formula B Spec. We have seen 2 accidents already for myself though so I know this will be a tough task and I will hope the other competitors can help this to be a clean race."

Sebastian Vettel
"A little disappointed that I will start from 12th tomorrow and not 2nd, or even 11th. Every position counts and for sure tomorrows race is going to be very challenging. I think I have a good chance though, I think we can still do something. Maybe Alonso will be too much, but we have man Championship competitors between us, and I can take away some points from them tomorrow. We have to believe we can get a podium still, and maybe even a win if lady luck pays me a visit!"

Monaco Grand Prix Broadcast

Race Report
Fernando Alonso wins Monaco and moves closer to his 2nd FBS crown as Sebastian Vettel's car quits on him after a stunning drive.

After reaching 2nd position Vettel was about 50 seconds adrift of Alonso and the German driver was set to heavily reduce the damage from a 10 place grid penalty. Instead Team Pezzarinho showed weakness for the first time this year as Vettel's car came to a stop just before the hairpin with the car billowing black smoke.

Daniel Suarez crashed on the first lap, and Tsugio Matsuda was once again the victim of a gearbox failure. At one point Hockenheim was driving backwards on the track and ended up retiring the car behind the wall. Sebastien Loeb's miserable season continued with yet another retirement. Only half of the grid managed to finish the race.

Of the front runners Takuma Sato was the biggest mover, gaining 6 positions to finish 4th. Simon Pagenaud used a 3 stop strategy to finish 5th, the best finish of the season for TRB Motorsport driver. Olivier Pla also scored his first points of the season.

The season continues in Silverstone in 2 weeks time.

Race Results
QG30EO5.png

Advanced Timing Results

Points Standings

SnxTDVZ.png

@DcrRaikkonen
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Adrian Boddington
"We all have exceptionally mixed feelings at the team after todays race, as you might expect. Fernando Alonso has put in a flawless performance today, lapping the entire field in the process. It really was the perfect race, the perfect reaction to losing out on the win last year on a gamble. We learnt our lesson well and felt very assured that the 2 stop strategy would be as strong as it was with the lack of pace at the end of the 1 stop stints. The strategy was also working very effectively for Vettel too, seeing him climb up to second position before even half race distance. Even in the early stages of the race we were predicting a podium finish and possibly challenging for second place at the finish line, so he did far better than we could imagine. The engine letting him down like that.... There are just no words. I couldn't think of what to say as he trudged back into the garage, but he approached every engineer and thanked them for their efforts over the weekend. I think inside he knows that his Championship challenge today has ended, but that he also has the tools and the ability to be a contender in the next couple of seasons. I'm sure he will have fun in the remaining races."

Fernando Alonso
"I had a score to settle this weekend. We took a risk last season because we were not the fastest, but as soon as we knew where we were in practice I made sure we ran a straight forward program and let that speed do the work. For me it was very very good, just traffic, but I saw Vettel on my pltboard and thought we had a 1-2 as well. Perfect. But I then saw QUI again on my pltboard I asked the team what had happened, had he pitted, and at first they wouldn't tell me! I knew though, and so it is a real shame for him today. The Championship looks good for me, but I prefer a closer fight really, for this last year was so good all the way through. But home race for the team next, we hope we can give them a home 1-2 instead."

Sebastian Vettel
"Very very frustrating day, of course. No points, but a lot of fun passing so many cars. It is better to think like this than to be upset about what cannot be changed anymore. The team once again had the car and the strategy working very well and it is tough that the engine goes instead. Championship is over, Alonso has been tough all year and 20 points now will be too much. I'll go to every race going all out for the victory instead and hope to take some of those into next year."

5fQJQwb.png

Track Stats

5.891 km (3.661 mi)
52 laps

Lap Record
1:31.147 - peasantslayer [S2]

Tire Wear
Low - Medium - High

Past Winners
[S1] Pezzarinho17
[S2] peasantslayer
[S3] optiongamers

Fuel Levels
69L / 26-27 laps - 1 stop
47L / 18-19 laps - 2 stops
36L /13-14 laps - 3 stops

Countdown Timers

@AJHG1000
@DcrRaikkonen
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Last edited:
Quintarelli Leads Silverstone Practice

EdFNCrC.jpg

*Vettel, Matsuda, and Montagny all flipped over and retired from the session as a result of hitting certain rumble strips. I will do my best to fix this issue in time for qualifying.

Full Advanced Timing Results
>
LINK<

Trap Speeds

• 321 - Suarez
  • 321 - Patrick
  • 311 - Loeb
  • 302 - Jani
  • 302 - Sato
  • 302 - Matsuda
  • 299 - di Resta
  • 299 - Bottas
  • 297 - Pagenaud
  • 296 - Pla
  • 300 - Quintarelli
  • 303 - Hockenheim
  • 289 - Ishiura
  • 290 - Sebringson
  • 293 - Alonso
  • 292 - Vettel
  • 296 - Montagny
  • 296 - Karthikeyan

@DcrRaikkonen
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Alonso Takes Pole - But the Field is Jumbled and Closer Then Ever

a4kQ7Hx.jpg

Full Advanced Timing Results
>
LINK<

Trap Speeds

• 321 - Suarez
  • 321 - Patrick
  • 311 - Loeb
  • 312 - Jani
  • 302 - Sato
  • 302 - Matsuda
  • 299 - di Resta
  • 299 - Bottas
  • 297 - Pagenaud
  • 296 - Pla
  • 300 - Quintarelli
  • 303 - Hockenheim
  • 289 - Ishiura
  • 290 - Sebringson
  • 301 - Alonso
  • 298 - Vettel
  • 296 - Montagny
  • 296 - Karthikeyan

@DcrRaikkonen
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

Here I am looking around on my Roku looking at Twitch... and I see Formula B-Spec in action! Watching it right now as of this post live. Quite cool. I don't think I've ever seen any Formula B-Spec action before here, probably because I'm not really an F1 fan.

British Grand Prix Broadcast

Race Report
Ronnie Quintarelli domaintes the British Grand Prix to pick up STARtec DEVELOPMENTS first FBS win while Team Pezzarinho struggles.

xJTPz0P.jpg

The start of the race was chaotic, Alonso turned into hard going into turn 1. This flipped Alonso's car violently, but the driver was able to continue after falling to the back of the field.

The race would progressively get worse for Team Pezzarinho from there. On lap 5 Sebastian Vettel spun from 2nd position (11:27 in the race video) in Beckets. Vettel would rejoin the race in 11th place. This was the first of many incidents at the corner for the TP-04 drivers. Just 4 laps later Vettel spun again (17:30 in the race video) which erased all the progress the Team Pezzarinho driver had made.

At 18:47 Paul Di Resta retired with an engine issue. At 24:15 Alonso can be seen going off at Beckets as well. Just 4 laps later Alonso would go off again at the same corner, but it was not recorded by video cameras. This time when attempting to rejoin he pulled right in front of Olivier Pla and both cars were heavily damaged. Pla was able to continue but Alonso's car stopped running shortly after the incident. Alonso will receive a 5 place grid penalty at the Spanish Grand Prix for the incident.

Images of the crash can be viewed here >link<. It was a brutal race for the British team on home soil. A race that the team has not won since season one.

At 41:50 Takuma Sato passed Neel Jani for second position, an incredible drive after starting in the back of the pack. Unfortunately the Japanese driver suffered a suspension failure at 1:12:10 and retired from second position.

At 53:40 Tsugio Matsuda was in the lead and needed to pit one more time but lost control briefly allowing Ronnie Quintarelli to slip through and back into the lead.

At 57:10 Amber Sebringson had a monster crash. The car rolled several times and flew into the catch fencing where it hit one of the posts, destroying the nose. The car ended up resting on the other side of the catch fencing with heavy damage to the front and rear.

1:16:18 the struggles continue for Vettel, as the German driver loses control again.

Ronnie Quintarelli eventually brought home the win and Neel Jani celebrated a stunning 2nd place finish. Tsugio Matsuda was 3rd.

Race Results
4RIwxN1.png

Advanced Timing Results
>LINK<

Points Standings

>LINK<

@DcrRaikkonen
@Gerarghini
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@Rebellion765
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2

*Sigh*

Adrian Boddington
"A very frustrating start to our home GP weekend after the summer break. We discovered a communication breakdown between the team back at the factory and the team here at the circuit, and so we had to go testing with the same setup as we used at the last race in Monaco. Whilst not ideal, we know where improvements can be made over the remainder of the weekend. It is just unfortunate that we start on the back foot, and we must accept the blame for this and ensure it does not happen again.

"Furthermore, we then had a mechanical issue within the session itself on Sebastian Vettel's car that meant that he has completed very little running today. In terms of setup time, we obviously haven't lost out with our other error, however it could mean a lot for Sebastian how must now find a flow for the weekend within qualifying, and in a car handling different from his opening miles around here. But we remain positive of course, despite everything thrown our way today, we ended the session in second place and knowing we can improve from there."

Fernando Alonso
"We can see where we will make the time back tomorrow, so although we did not have the pace today, I am very happy in this moment to be just second best. It is a long race and one which should suit our car."

Sebastian Vettel
"I didn't get much of a feel from the car as I was just doing the installation runs, and then I don't know, the car just broke and my session was over. I don't think the team are really to blame, it is just one of those things so I will need to learn quickly tomorrow to stay in touch and hopefully fight for the win."

Adrian Boddington
"After yesterdays dramas, it is very pleasing to see that we have a car sitting on pole position for tomorrow's Grand Prix. We had to try and recover some of the lost time from our practice mishaps though, and so we opted for a split setup strategy. This looks like it has cost Sebastian Vettel dearly as he will start from down in 7th. Again though, we saw what he was able to do at Monaco and I have every belief that with the right strategy call tomorrow that he could still win the British Grand Prix."

Fernando Alonso
"Much better today, it feels good to be starting once again from the pole position. Most of our rivals seemed to struggle with less grip today as well so I think we have done very well, but a little bit a shame to see Sebastian (Vettel) not starting with me on the front row of the grid. We will see what we can do tomorrow, but I think we will be fighting for the win again. Matsuda and Quintarelli are close though!"

Sebastian Vettel
"I don't think yesterday helped, but there was just definitely less grip today. I might even be lucky to start this high so I will just have to talk to my engineers to understand what has gone on."

Adrian Boddington
"A weekend we definitely want to forget.... And it really shouldn't have been either. We definitely had the pace to win, and the only question I had remaining was whether it would have been Alonso on the 1 stop strategy or Vettel on the 2 stopper that would have claimed it. I'll talk to the drivers and hopefully we can take some answers away from here, even if it isn't the result we hoped for arriving at the track.

"I think it is best that I don't make a comment right now about yet another penalty for us, not in this mood definitely."

Sebastian Vettel
"A very odd result today, I struggled some more with the lack of grip from qualifying. It was a tough talk with the engineer last night, and I think we should have kept the setup the same rather than copying Alonso just because he got the pole position time. We are different drivers, and I think it showed today that the setup was just not in the right place, same for Alonso. It is when Alonso makes mistakes like that, that I need to step up and claim back some points, but 4th place is not enough. Still, 5 races to go and hopefully anything can still happen. I must target second place in the Championship though, so I have fallen even further behind today, I should be getting more really."

Fernando Alonso
"I don't understand how Tsugio can do what he has done, and yet I leave here with the penalty, it is crazy. He has the inside line but he wants to win the race there and then, so he is just stupidly aggressive and then the race is over for us both already. I was frustrated after that so I cannot remain calm, and then I race like I did today. All because someone wants to come at me like that at the first turn. I am very lucky, both that I have a good lead in the points and that I am not dead because of him."

Back