Formula Drift Circuit | | Postponed

• Thread starter ProShooter
  • 406 comments
I'm not signing up on this series. I was just asking. In saturday, I might have some plans, so I better not joining but good luck guys!

Well, to be honest I do want it, but I really feel comfortable in my 370z, but if I like you tune i'll definitely use it in FD.
Well I'll write it down and send it to you in a P.M. But if you feel more confident and comfortable in the Z then thats what I would say to go with.

My darling 370z. 635.7miles will be competing
Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_3.jpg

I will Definitely be bringing roxy out too play. Dont really care what any has to say.

PSN: Fastfox400
HP:650+ - 600+ TQ
Car: "Roxanne"

Last edited:

Uhh.... Okay normally not one to question lines and stuff but are you SUUUUREE you want this to be the line? Cause its really weird and akward....... and makes for ALOT of places to brake check the follow car. :/ Not to mention not alot of people will be able to pull their cars to some of the clips.

But its whatever....... *Sigh's* Time to start practicing.

Uhh.... Okay normally not one to question lines and stuff but are you SUUUUREE you want this to be the line? Cause its really weird and akward....... and makes for ALOT of places to brake check the follow car. :/ Not to mention not alot of people will be able to pull their cars to some of the clips.

But its whatever....... *Sigh's* Time to start practicing.

Proshoots wanted me to record it.... Thats what i thought to. But whatever fits proshoots.

Maybe leave out the first turn and set the initiation to the 2nd outside clipping point that's shown in the video. The first turn is really slow and a long power out/speed up part is coming after it. Not really flowing if you know what I mean

Back