Formula Drift Circuit | | Postponed

• Thread starter ProShooter
  • 406 comments
As much as I like that section on GT5, I kind of hate it on here because of the grip diffference when off track.
Yeah. I mean for me I was killin it. But when I followed or saw other people do the section (Especially people on wheels) they really seemed to struggle with that slow hairpin.

They would all run fine and hit all the clips of that section and when they got to that tight technical hairpin they would all spin and or stall. (Mostly spin) They said they like lose all the feel in their force feedback when coming around that corner. Even I spin sometimes. The only way I found to do it is to actually shallow your angle going around it. I find if I try to add angle I or most tend to spin. You have to really balance how much angle you poor on and use less than you would thing is neccacary to clear it. But not everyone can do that.

So While the section is good..... I think we probably need just another track instead of Nur. Something everyone can get use to. But that's just "MY" opinion.

Just to make everyone clear. As far as I am aware the section is wrong in general. It should be run in reverse and end before the slow speed hairpin coming up towards the front straight away.

Just an observation here!!!

I thought than when the hp cap was 800, ppl where gonna go big on this. You know, 700-800s, but I've been seen a lot of cars with less than that and can

have more. I think the fun it's slipping away here. What happen to the challenge? :irked: 👍

Just an observation here!!!

I thought than when the hp cap was 800, ppl where gonna go big on this. You know, 700-800s, but I've been seen a lot of cars with less than that and can

have more. I think the fun it's slipping away here. What happen to the challenge? :irked: 👍
It's not my fault everyone don't like section. There new section anyway.

It's not my fault everyone don't like section. There new section anyway.

Pro, I'm not talking about that. I'm referring to as how much hp ppl are running with. Since we had an 800 hp cap, I thought ppl where gonna go for

something close to that, but they using cars that can reach that and not using the amount of hp that can put into the car. You know, that's the challenge

here.

Of course, this is my point of view in the matter. Nothing more, nothing else.

Pro, I'm not talking about that. I'm referring to as how much hp ppl are running with. Since we had an 800 hp cap, I thought ppl where gonna go for

something close to that, but they using cars that can reach that and not using the amount of hp that can put into the car. You know, that's the challenge

here.

Of course, this is my point of view in the matter. Nothing more, nothing else.
Will i'm trying to make sections that are fun. Just to get that out there.

Back