FDC.jpg

Room Opens: 12:00PM EST Saturday 5:00 PM Sunday
Top 16: 5:30PM-WINNER

HP Cap: 800
Tires: Comfort Hards
Grip: REAL
Tire Wear: Normal
Nitrous: Allowed
Cars allowed FR and MR ( No race Car's or Concepts )

Information About Formula Drift Circuit:

The Formula Drift Circuit Championship consists of 7 scheduled events. Drivers compete in a single elimination Top 8 or Top 16 bracket depending on the amount of registered participants. Drivers individually compete head-to-head against other competitors in single elimination runs on the designated course. Competitors progress through a competition bracket and are awarded points towards the season championship. Head to head Runs are judged and scored based on a number of pre-determined criteria where the higher scoring entrant moves on to the next level of the bracket. Points are awarded based on finishing order and cumulative season points will determine the championship order.

Driver Eligibility:
Must be registered to compete in championship.

Judges:
3 Selected Judges throw Round 1 to Round 7.

LINE:
The drift line is defined as the ideal path a vehicle must take on course and is marked by inner clipping points and outer clipping zones. The exact line of each track will be dictated by the judges at each track.

ITEMS THAT CONSTITUTE AN AUTOMATIC ZERO:
Spinning out
Clear and punctuated straightening or losing drift (Losing drift and reinitiating quickly is a major deduction, but not a zero. Judges will determine if an action results in a zero)
Two tires off course

Angle:

The maximum drift angle at which a driver can maintain and control.

Qualifying:
Drivers will complete two (2) non-consecutive runs on the track. Drivers will receive a score after each run and the top 16 drivers will move on to Head-to-Head competition.

Lead Car:
The lead car is to drift the course using the line, angle and style as defined by the judges for qualifying.The lead car should driver 90 percent of the time focus specifically on hitting all clipping point and zones with the maximum line, angle and style as possible.

Follow Car:

The driver must follow the line the lead driver chooses, maintain consistent and larger angle than the lead car and use the vehicles power to maintain consistent and close proximity to the lead car.

Passing:
Passing is allowed anywhere on course as long as the lead car is clearly off the line the judges have specified. Any passing that occurs outside the scope of the aforementioned criteria will be deemed illegal and constitute an equivalence to a zero (0) run. A chase driver will be considered the lead driver once a legal pass has been completed and clearly shows the original chase driver has assumed control as the lead driver.

Tandem Elminations:

Three Judges will observe both runs during a head-to-head battle.At the conclusion of the head to head battle each judge will individually declare a winner.

Points Scoring:
WiNNER:100
2nd:88
3rd:78
4th:69
Top 8:61
Top 16:54

- STANDINGS -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AraXWm6o0N6PdHg0YVo3Ry1CNE1IM1N1ZmNHWVY2c3c&usp=sharing

April 26-27
Round 1
: Nurburgring GP/D

May 3-4
Round 2
: Sliverstone international Circuit

May 10-11
Round 3
: Indy Road Course

May 17-18
Round 4
: Willow Springs

May 24-25
Round 5
: Grand Vally Speedway

Round 6 : Ascari

Round 7 : Sliverstone Stowe

Qualifying Points
1st : 12
2nd : 10
3rd : 8
4th : 6
5th : 5

PSN:
HP:
CAR:

Last edited:
Regardless, I will definitely be looking forward to this. Always fun to have more competitions to be in.

@Sai I'll try to talk to LV about the other FD series. He and I were supposed to start it, but I got extremely busy with real life and he got busy with GT Academy

Regardless, I will definitely be looking forward to this. Always fun to have more competitions to be in.

@Sai I'll try to talk to LV about the other FD series. He and I were supposed to start it, but I got extremely busy with real life and he got busy with GT Academy

Sweet, can't wait. Let me know if you need any help let me know !

it will start soon not right since im busy with VDC. And i got to get everything together.

I'm talking the FD LV ran, it had shawty judging,
Lol... It was different from your way of judging, but it was in no way bad. I still remember exactly your run since I was one of the judges. And the other 2 judges were Ant and LV.. They know a thing or two about competitions

But we should stop talking about the other FD series in this new one. They aren't related anymore.

Back