Formula Drift Circuit | | Postponed

• Thread starter ProShooter
  • 406 comments
This is gonna be fun as hell guys. Im rolling with 550hp and im not climbing on my HP. Screw the Horsepower Wars!!! :lol:
City of Arts and Sciences - Night_4.jpg

Geez guys how much HP are you guys rolling with? holy 🤬 :lol::lol: @Tetsu_X I love the rims i put on my z34. I literally spent about 30mins and spending credits on the look of different rims haha

I wont be doing FDC.. Cant be online that long on sundays to do USDC an FDC. Otherwise I'd be using my camaro.

I wish you the best of luck this weekend pro. I know first hand how difficult running a major series like this. Dont take stuff personally and remember to do your best to keep up the energy to keep running.

So far seems like many aren't into these comps like VDC. But I hope one gets the attention it deserves.

I'm ready to lose. No line, because video was taking down. I need to see this line do spanks thing and Kevin's please shooter

Last edited:
I'm ready to lose. No line, because video was taking down. I need to see this line do spanks thing and Kevin's please shooter
You ready to what!!!?? Come on!!! Just run the course and you'll feel the line. It just takes practice...imagine it. ;)

Back