Formula E racing series launchedOpen Wheel 

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 1,180 comments
Di Grassi complaining about the E.Dams braking early, Franchitti saying he thought Prost alongside Di Grassi meant he couldn't avoid Buemi.

I don't know if that's the case, so I'm gonna wait for what the FIA does.

Di Grassi complaining about the E.Dams braking early, Franchitti saying he thought Prost alongside Di Grassi meant he couldn't avoid Buemi.

I don't know if that's the case, so I'm gonna wait for what the FIA does.
It's up to the car behind to avoid the accident. They had an accident and Di Grassi was behind. No argument against that really.

It's up to the car behind to avoid the accident. They had an accident and Di Grassi was behind. No argument against that really.
Well, if there was an attempt to brake hard by Di Grassi then I can sorta accept it, but it does seem like a rookie mistake.

Honestly, I'm hoping di Grassi can do it. I wasn't backing one or the other until now, but Buemi has accused di Grassi of being willing to deliberately crash in order to win the title, and I thought that was both baseless and unprofessional.

Yeah, about that...

Formula E intra-race Time Attack championship decider? This is definitely the strangest motor race I've ever seen.

So what happened? I'm away from my PC to watch the race :/
Basically, Lucas punted Buemi at Turn 3 causing both of them to pit. Now they're racing to get the fastest lap. At the moment it seems Lucas is deliberately slowing down to stop him.

If Abt's car has been recharged in the pits he risks exceeding the maximum engine usage, if he does that he could be disqualified which would also mean losing any laptime he sets. Not that it matters since Buemi has it right now.

Damn. Was rooting for Di Grassi. Maybe next year the Abt car will be as good as the e. Dams.

Well... Bring on the HongKong ePrix! :D

"If you don't go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver". One of the presenters said that and my response is, there was no gap! He was cornered by the Renault's!!

Back