A Andy_omg2578 Messages 17 Messages Andy_omg2578 May 31, 2011 #1 Hey guys I'm willing to spend unto 500cr for a car to send to u if u put a formula gran turismo on online status so I can use it
Hey guys I'm willing to spend unto 500cr for a car to send to u if u put a formula gran turismo on online status so I can use it
Ferrari_1996 (Banned) Messages 1,986 Messages Ferrari_1996 May 31, 2011 #2 500cr is nothing...I'll share my Formula Gran Turismo. My PSN is: Ferrari_1996.
Ferrari_1996 (Banned) Messages 1,986 Messages Ferrari_1996 May 31, 2011 #3 I'll share it for free. You don't have to give me anything. However if u want to do something remote race my drivers please
I'll share it for free. You don't have to give me anything. However if u want to do something remote race my drivers please
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum May 31, 2011 #4 Does this mean I'm no longer required? Is cool if I'm not.
A Andy_omg2578 Messages 17 Messages Andy_omg2578 May 31, 2011 #5 Hey sorry Ferrari_1996 just sent a request and yh I'll zoo that 4 u
IceMan PJN Messages 1,983 Ohio Messages IceManPJN Messages IceMan PJN May 31, 2011 #8 Andy_omg2578 Hey guys I'm willing to spend unto 500cr for a car to send to u if u put a formula gran turismo on online status so I can use it Click to expand... Was there a problem with the topic you started ten minutes earlier? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=206354
Andy_omg2578 Hey guys I'm willing to spend unto 500cr for a car to send to u if u put a formula gran turismo on online status so I can use it Click to expand... Was there a problem with the topic you started ten minutes earlier? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=206354