Formula gran turismo

  • Thread starter Thread starter V12orchestra
  • 7 comments
  • 1,173 views
Messages
173
Italy
Italy
Messages
grigetto
omg , i can't believe they put such an awesome sound in the red bull x and they left this thing
on the FGT.... so we have a formula 1 with v10 era design with a vomiting v8 sound
v8 REAL sound
 
Both sound bad.
 
They both sound the same. Don't see the problem.
 
listen to the v8 sound in f1 2013....you can't say that the sound of the f1 v8 on gt6 is the same as real life!
 
I thought Formula Gran Turismo is meant to be v12?
 
you can't say that the sound of the f1 v8 on gt6 is the same as real life!
You have no idea what engine the Formula GT has, do you?


EDIT: Guy above was faster...
 
I'd love to compare, but I'm waiting on my copy of F1 2013 to arrive from Switzerland. I won a copy from the Sauber F1 Team, but haven't had a chance to hear the sound. I've got 2012, so I assume that it's not far off.

If anyone is interested, I have a F1 Sounds compilation on my Google Drive. Feel free to download and enjoy.
 
You have no idea what engine the Formula GT has, do you?


EDIT: Guy above was faster...
seriously? v12 ? oh my godness , this is bad , really bad...
so why didn't they put the red bull sound on the f GT? because the sound of the red bull is an highly modified v12 engine sound
 
Back