Resource icon

Formula Gran Turismo

• Thread starter DaBomb330
  • 16 comments
I don't get how you can leave no spec for camber... and leave stuff out on the drivetrain settings. this has left me con fused but I shall try the tune as I see it. No camber and 5/5/15 for the diff. Just sayin'

I don't get how you can leave no spec for camber... and leave stuff out on the drivetrain settings. this has left me con fused but I shall try the tune as I see it. No camber and 5/5/15 for the diff. Just sayin'

I bet there's no camper, but got bit confused with theLSD settings, my quick guess is 5/15/5 I have to try it out and see...

hi Dabomb330 how u doing? Come to u with a SPECIAL request!!! Am a basic 500\555pp racer. no aids ,but abs1 or nothing at all. My request to you IS if you could take the time in tunning the IMPOSSIBEL stratos 73 rod car att 500pp??? Mutch ablaije if U can help with this. Best RGD Thermite70.

I'll give it a go. Also what tire compound?👍
HI, THX FOR ANSWERING MY HELP REQUEST , RS wold be the rational choice so yes to that!!! As hi hve test your tune for the EVO905 and seen you driving it also, HW WOULD BEE THE MOTHER LOOOAAAAD!!!! HIGHTHER WAY GOOOD LUCK WITH IT. BRG Thermite70

With this car online, I changed up the tranny a bit, and am running 255mph into turns 1 & 3 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. To a tune of 0.37.097 seconds / lap. If someone else knows a bit different of a tune for this track, please help me out.

I used everything from the original post, but the transmission setup. Mine is as follows:

255 max speed

1st 6.583
2nd 4.307
3rd. 3.097
4th. 2.321
5th. 1.813
6th. 1.475
7th. 1.251

Final 3.650

I read you say the Camber in gt6 is broken, I never knew, how broken is it? And for this tune, do you have the camber set to default or 0.0?

With this tune, whats your time about around Suzuka?

I read you say the Camber in gt6 is broken, I never knew, how broken is it? And for this tune, do you have the camber set to default or 0.0?

With this tune, whats your time about around Suzuka?
No lap time available, but in gt6 camber is pointless, and yes it's set to 0.0.

Back