Formula gt world champion?

  • Thread starter Thread starter earnalot
  • 6 comments
  • 793 views
Messages
3
Messages
earnalot
What cars work here ? not f1 cant seem to find
 
the formula gt only works for this event. you can buy it in the used car lot. though does anyone know what level you need to be to buy it and how much it is?
 
What cars work here ? not f1 cant seem to find

Used car dealer. GT f1. Amost 5 mill and I think u have to be at level 23 or 24. I'm at 25 and 8mil in the bank and waiting for it to show up. But there is plenty to do while waiting.
 
Used car dealer. GT f1. Amost 5 mill and I think u have to be at level 23 or 24. I'm at 25 and 8mil in the bank and waiting for it to show up. But there is plenty to do while waiting.
apparently this is a shortcut to get it quicker.

go to the b licenses and enter the 1st event. just keep clicking "next" until you are at the fifth one. go back to the used car lot and 30 new cars should be added. repeat till you find a FGT :)
 
yeah you have to be level 24 and have almost 4.9 million, just skip the race until you hit level 24 then keep checking the used car lot, also make sure you keep enough cash on hand because it will only be there for a short period of time, definitely not long enough to make more that a million or so credits
 
I was having a lot of bday's last night and right after running a race in my 67 Ford Race car I checked the used lot and there was the F1 car.
4.8 mil.

I only had 3.7mil. Sold off a ton of cars to get the cash and still had to run the Indy Race once.

Don't particularly like being back down to around 100k in credits, but the F1 car is sick.

Got the blue version, beggars can't be choosy I suppose.

Regarding the races for it, I figured I'd enter Monza and give it a go. WOW, took me a bit to get a handle on the thing, was about 30 seconds down at one point, and made it all the way back up to first, only to get shunted off the track on the last lap by second place after I got in a bit to hot at the first chicane.

Came in last.
Ugh.

Tried it again with some taller gearing to keep from bouncing off the rev limiter and lead flag to flag. Ironically however, I only won by 2.3 seconds, the gap stayed between 1.8-3.3 the whole race, and I was 2 to 3 seconds a lap faster than my first try.
Now how the hell did I make up 30 seconds the first time, and only win by a couple the second when going faster?

Going to be one helluva championship to win. Looking forward to it.
 
Back