Formula GT worth buying?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjdwyer23
  • 8 comments
  • 1,302 views
Messages
2
Messages
mjdwyer23
Can it be used anywhere other than the F1 series races?
 
you could use it online, thats about it really.
 
It can be used anywhere a Japanese MR car can be used, not just in the F1 Races.
 
You kind of have to buy it, so yes, it's worth it. It also makes many B-Spec events a 'set-and-forget' affair.
 
As well as a fun thing to drive around. Really changes your perception of what "fast" is.
 
As well as a fun thing to drive around. Really changes your perception of what "fast" is.

...until you get into the X2010... ;)
 
I'm glad I bought mine
 
I don't like it. I quit the fgt championship because it sucks with a DS3. No fun at all, especially since you have to go through all the 20 lap races in one go. One mistake means: do it all over. Glad I didn't buy mine but traded one.
 
Back