Formula Legends Coming to PC and Consoles from September 18, Free Demo on All Platforms

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 167 comments
  • 506,393 views
I won a race - on easy. May keep it there as suggested. Just saw how many points needed to unlock legendary Schumi and Lewis :scared:
 
I won a race - on easy. May keep it there as suggested. Just saw how many points needed to unlock legendary Schumi and Lewis :scared:

If you figure out how to set an alternate camera view, let me know.
 
Last edited:
If you figure out how to set an alternate camera view, let me know.
I’m on PS5 so don’t think I can help with PC inputs. On my controller it’s just D-pad left or right to cycle through the views. To exit the pits you click both sticks in (L3 & R3).

Can’t yet answer the other questions you asked about variable weather and other settings.
 
Are these New tracks also available to ps5?

Nevermind. Bought it!
 
Working my way through the story seasons. The early ones were understeer hell, especially at fake old Monaco and Nurburgring, but the 70s onwards are better. It helped doing some sensitivity/deadzone adjustments on the controller. Still don't see how to win at hard level, I'm much too slow. Formula E is great fun but that London track is horrible to drive.

Looking forward to the multiplayer, although open lobbies will be hell.
 
Working my way through the story seasons. The early ones were understeer hell, especially at fake old Monaco and Nurburgring, but the 70s onwards are better. It helped doing some sensitivity/deadzone adjustments on the controller. Still don't see how to win at hard level, I'm much too slow. Formula E is great fun but that London track is horrible to drive.

Looking forward to the multiplayer, although open lobbies will be hell.
Like I said before, play this game "slowly"; I recommend you do all the championships on easy, then normal, then hard, as you will get better in a relaxing way and it will help unlocking things in a more fun (but admittedly repetitive) way :)
 
Last edited:
I'm up to the 2020's now. How do you deploy the battery or BRS I think it's called? Do you have to assign a button for that or is there a default?
 
There is a default but which one it is depends on the version you're playing. Also there is a tutorial available for the 2020' and on that teaches you all the stuff.
 
3DClouds announced on all socials that 100.000 copies have been sold ! They are also preparing a big announcement for this Thursday ! :D
Online multiplayer coming next Friday (18th Sep)
 


What do you mean I have to wait October for the Online on console ? :mad::grumpy::nervous::(

Oh, well, at least it exist now :rolleyes:
 
No collisions is a big call. Basically makes the races mass time trials.
 
No collisions is a big call. Basically makes the races mass time trials.
They probably saw what happened in the Online Closed Beta and said a very loud NOPE :ill:

I'm sincerely sad, I was ready to stream some online gameplay in the weekend and I was derusting my skills in the last days...........but now I have to wait :guilty:

Edit: 3DCloud said that they are waiting certification for console, that's why October :indiff:
 
Last edited:
I'm out. I was super excited to get all my friends the game to race around but no collision is frustrating to put it lightly. 👎
 

A bit more info on how the online works. Slipstreaming is still enabled, you can fill grids with AI opponents as well as humans, ranking points for clean races (👍), etc.
 
Last edited:
Are there plans of them doing a version where you get both PS4/5 at the same time or will I have to buy separately as the base game is 50% in the PS Store until the end of Wednesday
 
1790866548816.webp


The future of the game (and more) :D
 
Back