| Date - 12th December 2010 |
| Time - 21:00 GMT |
Current UK Time

:TRACK INFORMATION:

track6.png

:CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS:

Standings5.png

Thanks goes to Kakundoo for intially
getting people involved with the championship.
It was a shame your PS3 broke, and you will be missed 👍

Last edited:
I was wondering why the time for your race is GMT and the link to a timing site is UK time, I thought they were different :confused:

The G in GMT stands for Greenwich, which is in the UK.

None the less I have changed the OP to state British Summer Time instead, (applicable until october 31st) since some people evidently may still be suffering some confusion.

NB: To everyone involved. It really isnt complicated. GMT, BST, whatever, just forget it, use the Current UK Time clock and be online for when it states 21:00. (9pm) If you're late without notice (as outlined in the OLR) you will miss out! Dont let that happen guys 👍

For those still struggling with the maths:

This race starts at 8pm GMT

Thank you for organising this Championship Roh. I am sure everyone is appreciating your time and effort. Going to be fun for sure :cheers:

Regretfully I've just been informed that MildAshers is unable to make the start time for each race. This leaves one race seat available to a lucky participant.

If you wish to join the series the position will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Please read the terms and conditions outlined in the OLR and make sure you're familiar with the start time.

To reiterate, using the Current UK Time clock you should be ready to join the lobby at no later than 9pm.

Regretfully I've just been informed that MildAshers is unable to make the start time for each race. This leaves one race seat available to a lucky participant.

If you wish to join the series the position will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Please read the terms and conditions outlined in the OLR and make sure you're familiar with the start time.

To reiterate, using the Current UK Time clock you should be ready to join the lobby at no later than 9pm.

Can I join in please in his place, Ignore my other post I don't know how to add a quote to that post.

I haven't raced online in f12010 yet just lots of career and grand prix races so I might need help joining the race.

Tks Luke

I will be on my GTP_lbsf1 acount.

See you guys at 9pm tonight. Now for some practise time.

Last edited:
Can I join in please in his place, Ignore my other post I don't know how to add a quote to that post.

I haven't raced online in f12010 yet just lots of career and grand prix races so I might need help joining the race.

Tks Luke

I will be on my GTP_lbsf1 acount.

Welcome aboard Luke.

I will add you on PSN at some point today. Just make sure you're online for the start time and I will do the rest ;) Basically to join the lobby, I will send you an invite which you will accept, which in turn will bring you to where you need to be.

Just to be clear, as I'm sure you've read already, I cant stress enough how important it is to race cleanly here. If you drive like a lunatic, you will be disqualified!

With all that said, have fun tonight. Very much looking forward to getting under way now.

Welcome aboard Luke.

I will add you on PSN at some point today. Just make sure you're online for the start time and I will do the rest ;) Basically to join the lobby, I will send you an invite which you will accept, which in turn will bring you to where you need to be.

Just to be clear, as I'm sure you've read already, I cant stress enough how important it is to race cleanly here. If you drive like a lunatic, you will be disqualified!

With all that said, have fun tonight. Very much looking forward to getting under way now.

I will try my best to race cleanly, I now need to practise without abs since I havent before.

Tks for letting me join in guys. Just be carefull when lapping me .:sly::sly:

Just one more question. What time is it roughly due to finish?

Last edited:
I will try my best to race cleanly, I now need to practise without abs since I havent before.

Tks for letting me join in guys. Just be carefull when lapping me .:sly::sly:

Just one more question. What time is it rougly due to finish?

The qualifying lasts for 15 minutes, and the race will roughly be half an hour. Not long after 10 o'clock is my guess.

Just so you know you will be using the Force India for the series. All of the other 11 guys chose thier car before this particular thread was created. It's only cosmetic of course, because all cars are set to equal, but make sure Force India is the one you select in the lobby 👍

Just a note to everyone; tonight I plan to set us all off on a 3 lap practice race just to get aquainted with each other. The rules and regulations still apply so race clean and fair and there will be no issues. The original idea behind this was to let the wheel users assess wether or not they wish to use TC. It may be too much of a disadvantage to race without it, so a trial run will hopefully help you to make up your mind. Obviously the practice run is for as well to assess just how commited you all are to racing fair. If you cant do it in practice then I dont hold much hope for the season. Be cautious into turn one in particular, the race cannot be won here, only lost! There is no need to be overly agressive either, we are gentlemen here, and if someone attempts a pass one blocking maneuver is enough. Resign the position, you can try and take it back on the next lap! ;)

Anyway enough of the lecture. I just want to make sure we're all on the same page. Everyone knows how frustrating it is to be bashed around the circuit by inpatient and impolite drivers, dont BE one!

See you on the circuit fellas. In my rear view :sly:

:lol:

Hopefully most people will have mics. I know from past experiences that racing with a mic is a lot easier to avoid certain collisions.

Welcome aboard Luke.

Added you.

Can we turn rules down to reduced please? I got disqualified for spinning at turn 1 at the start of lap 2, hadn't done anything wrong or been warned before that.

I just span and then at the top of the screen it flashes "Disqualified - Corner Cutting". So basically I just wasted 45 minutes of my time for nothing lol.

I would have finished 3rd if I had selected the right damn tyre when I got a puncture instead I had to pit on the second to last lap to make sure I had used both tyres. :(

Well done guys good racing, off to bed now bye.

^I saw that incident, I agree, there was no grounds to disqualify you.

Great race guys. I perhaps didn't prepare myself enough for this race, but I will know for next time. Was good fun despite a less favourable car setup (my fault) and 3 pit stops. (not my fault). :P

Can't wait for next week.

I would have finished 3rd if I had selected the right damn tyre when I got a puncture instead I had to pit on the second to last lap to make sure I had used both tyres. :(

Well done guys good racing, off to bed now bye.

I had the same issue. The hard tyre punctured too soon into the race, I was obliged to use the soft despite knowing they would not reach the end of the race, I had to pit again near the end.

Last edited:
Guys is it possible if the future races can be no later in the evening than this pls. ( my dads really picky on what time I go to bed and if it's it's any later I won't be able to compete)
tks luke

Let your dad race lol.

No seriously I put my kids to bed at 8pm. If it was to earlythen I might have to drop.
Maybe reduced flags might help. It's nice to have a full grid.

I had a puncture too, but let's leave em in, it makes it interesting.

On to Melbourne. Oh and sorry for my bad start, I let everyone pass before getting back on track.

Served me right for using qualy as a smoke break I suppose.

I had a puncture too, but let's leave em in, it makes it interesting.
Not interesting. It's unfair. I lost my 1st place because of this crap. Anyway it was good and clean race, thanks.👍 Congrats Lewys, but Fernando is faster than you.:lol:;)

Good to see at least you guys are having good, clean fun. Grafpt is so furious right now, he may even close URS down.

Haven't really been keeping up with everything, but you guys were pretty damn quick in starting. Why isn't Shaggy racing?

There may be a slight possibility that I can fix my PS3, so fingers crossed that I can. Also, I'm pretty sure that there were more people wanting to join after the original 12, so I was also wondering as to why no 2nd division has been created?

I can still assist in running everything, just not the actual racing itself at the moment.

You may want to look at leftys new thread kakundoo. I'm on my iPod so I can't link it to you but it's in the f1 2010 sub-forum.

Too take punctures out means no damage at all. I'm easy with that if thats what the majority want.

Haven't really been keeping up with everything, but you guys were pretty damn quick in starting. Why isn't Shaggy racing?

There may be a slight possibility that I can fix my PS3, so fingers crossed that I can. Also, I'm pretty sure that there were more people wanting to join after the original 12, so I was also wondering as to why no 2nd division has been created?

I can still assist in running everything, just not the actual racing itself at the moment.

Obviously, it wasnt your fault that your PS3 broke, but after you gave us the news you kinda just abandoned us. People were on the verge of giving up on the championship.

I took action, and just to point out, I've basically organised everything behind the scenes, so looking at this thread alone may be a little confusing. As it was, the original thread had 12 guys confirmed and a few reserves. Unfortunetely due to unforseen circumstances Shaggy was unable to commit to the championship. MildAshers was also unable to race because the time was unworkable, and Peter also expressed a loyalty to the URS at the time and so graciously offered up his seat to someone else.

Lucky for us the two reserves could join straight away and so it was by pure coincidence that everyone in that thread who still wanted to race added up to 12.

It goes without saying that you're still perfectly welcome here Kakundoo. I said in the beginning that if you were able to come back then I would give up my position if you wanted me to.

Hopefully the guys will be coming into the thread so we can discuss any questions you have, but as things are now I think everyone is happy to continue the championship as intended. If you still think there are enough people out there for a second division then we'll have to all talk about it. I'm not quite sure how you'd work it into this one though.

(NB: Race report and results to follow on tuesday)

I can live with punctures if it means damage and tyre wear is on, I might have more luck next week anyhow.

Back