Formula One 6th World Championship [2010 Edition]

Those videos are amazing Douqa. I wish mine were of the same quality :( Unfortunately I only have a digicam to work with. How are you capturing the signal? Video card? HD capture device? I need to invest in a PC obviously.

Thanks for bringing us the vids anyway, keep up the good work đź‘Ť

Urgh bloody wall lol.

Just caught it and it sent me flying. Ah well on to Turkey.

Unlucky mate, it happened too me many times while practising during the day.

:S I don't like turkey at all, I can't do that first corner.

I'm losing enthusiasm rapidly for F1. GT5 hasnt helped at all. Anyone in favour of taking a break until next weekend? I will as always go with the majority, thats if anyone stops playing GT long enough to even check this forum!

Akmuq you're perfectly welcome here. The position is yours if you want it.

Taking a break for a week is fine with me , haven't really practised anyway.
Although next weekend everyone will feel even more removed from F1 , taking a little holiday will probably be the end of this Championship .

I'm ok with a break. After another week Im sure I'll be ok with ejecting my GT5 disc for an hour or so.

Anyone racing online in GT yet?

I'm using my other ID: DOUQA. Add me :)

I'm ok with the break, I'm busy trying to level up too 17 at the moment too unlock the hard karting challenges.

I saw you online last night Nitro. I was waiting for people as I played GT5, 9 o'clock came and went and there was you me and deano. I think you're right about everyone being done, was just bad timing I guess, GT5 really killed it.

That said if people dont want to give up just yet, I'll organise this next one and see what happens. If you want to quit, please do it here in public so that everyone knows where they stand đź‘Ť

OP updated

I think I am done for now. Untill I can change my ISP, I have no way to tell if my connection is going to be good, bad or totally lost (as what happened yesterday from 4pm untill midnight). Sorry guys, but it is just too much of a hit and miss for me. Once I have something more reliable, I will be back but for the moment I am out. This is however not the end of F1 2010 for me Hope to see you soon đź‘Ť

My mum confiscated my pc and ps3 so I wasn't able to race and had no way of informing you guys, really sorry about that. I would like to continue racing if possible however if there is only a couple of us then I don't think its worth it.

I'm still up for this.

I would have showed last night but as this thread hadn't been touched for a week i didn't think it would be worth it. Sorry to those who did show.

I understand people will want to use their gaming time for GT5 at the moment, I know I do.

I'd be happy to carry on straight away or to carry on after maybe a couple more weeks if thats what people want.

i am pulling out gents as you probabley gathered,the reason is gt5 is just too good.
when i brought f1,which is a really good game,i knew i was only going to play it untill gt5 came out and maybe i shouldn't have got involved in a championship ,so id like to say sorry for that.
good luck with the championship or any others you join.

Well I guess thats conclusive.. Another no show by a majority of competitors spells the end of the championship I'm afraid.

Was a blast while it lasted, really enjoyed playing with you guys so I hope we can get together again soon on GT5. Maybe when we all unlock an F1 car ;)

Take it easy gents

I can't see myself playing this much more often. I got a wheel at Christmas and still haven't used it with this game. That's how good GT5 is. That URS championship I was telling you all about has stopped because GT5 is too good as well.:lol:

I can't see myself playing this much more often. I got a wheel at Christmas and still haven't used it with this game. That's how good GT5 is. That URS championship I was telling you all about has stopped because GT5 is too good as well.:lol:

Wow, F1 2010 is a transformed game with a wheel, the handling is so much more natural and easy, not to mention faster. You should give it a go and switch TC off and see how you find it đź‘Ť

I tried it and it was too hard to get used to the physics after GT5. which is weird because I can control the x1(sort of) in GT5. once F1 comes back into town though I'll be playing it.:)

Back