Formula One Adjusts Start Light Position, Adds Third DRS Zone to Albert Park

I’ve been asking for a third drs down past turn 12 for years. We’ll see if it makes a difference.

Hope it doesn’t make it too easy to lose positions from the guy behind.

I’m all for drs help but, I still wanna see the drivers work for it.

Why not put the lights in the Halo? With all the rest of the communication to and from the car it shouldn't be a difficult add.
Dont think it is allowed to put electronics on the Halo device... Otherwise they would have put some cameras in.

For those in the US, don’t forget qualifying and the race wlll be on ESPN2, DISH Network 143, Qualifying is at 2am ET, for one hour???? Practice is tonight at 10pm ET on ESPN NEWS 142.

To quote Mr. Solo, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this”. ESPN is scattering F1 all over the place, ugh.

Why not put the lights in the Halo? With all the rest of the communication to and from the car it shouldn't be a difficult add.

I think the position on the dash/wheel as in previous years is probably more useful so the drivers can watch the other displays.

For those in the US, don’t forget qualifying and the race wlll be on ESPN2, DISH Network 143, Qualifying is at 2am ET, for one hour???? Practice is tonight at 10pm ET on ESPN NEWS 142.

To quote Mr. Solo, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this”. ESPN is scattering F1 all over the place, ugh.
Do you have a gaming console? You can download their WatchESPN app and watch on your TV through that and it shows everything including a bit before and after

Well, practice started an hour late and we got to see 6 minutes of it. Qualifying started 1/2 hour early.

The on-board view of the cars, ugh, I feel like throwing up!!! I can’t help but to be fixated on the damned “halo”, feeling like I am going to fall over the front of it!!!

No, my v doesn’t have the ESPN app.

Last edited:
Back