Formula One Will Continue to Race in Mexico City Until the End of 2022

I really don’t want to be rude, or ‘that guy’, and the article itself is very nice, so credit where it’s due. But..

This news came out nearly 3 days ago. I’d be somewhat surprised if anybody who follows F1, isn’t already aware of this.

If you want to do a story about F1, I think all the silly season news, particularly concerning Bottas vs Ocon, would make for a great story, and could spark some really really good debate and conversation on here to tide us over while we wait for August to end.

Again, no rudeness intended, and I’m sure that it’ll still be seen that way regardless. It just struck me as an odd story to write about at this point.

It seems a bit rude, GTPlanet isn't Reuters, and it wouldn't surprise me to find that there were people who didn't know.

Lovely.
Normally I would agree, but seeing as Gasly just got replaced by Albon, I fully stand by my statement that some non-time sensitive article about the silly season would’ve worked out far better. But I rest my case.

If I wasn’t in my senior year of college, and felt like I had the time to commit to such a thing, I would absolutely love to, honestly. Perhaps 9 months from now will present different opportunities.

Back