FormulaGT world championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kaylord
  • 11 comments
  • 985 views
Messages
68
Messages
Kaylord
Any tips on beating these,races its so hard I keep spinning out
 
Skid recovery force ON. That should do the trick, if not, then it's just practice, practice, practice.
 
skid recovery sounds like uhm.. ''active steering'' lol is it just for help or is it more like an elecronical tecnology like the ATC or whatever its called havent been home for a week lol dont remember the name -_-
 
I already followed the tuning guide

I can you show me this "guide" Im having trouble with this as well. I got the gold on the championship but can't win at suzuka and the 3rd race :(
 
I was constantly spinning out too til I put ASM, Skid Recovery and Active Steering on. I had ABS on at 3 and Traction Control at 5, but don't think they matter too much tho. It's difficult with a controller because you have much less throttle control than using pedals, so it is much easier to over-rev and spin.

I'd recommend going into practice mode on each of the circuits before you do the Championship too, so you know how to alter the car for each race (gear ratios and ride height mainly I found).

Pray for rain on the last 2 races too, the AI pitted about 3 times each race to change tyres and I was still out-pacing them by a second or two per lap. That's where the skid assist and ASM really helped I think.

Now I've beaten them using assists I'm going back and trying without, but it is tough.
 
I can you show me this "guide" Im having trouble with this as well. I got the gold on the championship but can't win at suzuka and the 3rd race :(

Its,in the tuning forum
 
I was constantly spinning out too til I put ASM, Skid Recovery and Active Steering on. I had ABS on at 3 and Traction Control at 5, but don't think they matter too much tho. It's difficult with a controller because you have much less throttle control than using pedals, so it is much easier to over-rev and spin.

I'd recommend going into practice mode on each of the circuits before you do the Championship too, so you know how to alter the car for each race (gear ratios and ride height mainly I found).

Pray for rain on the last 2 races too, the AI pitted about 3 times each race to change tyres and I was still out-pacing them by a second or two per lap. That's where the skid assist and ASM really helped I think.

Now I've beaten them using assists I'm going back and trying without, but it is tough.

How much did u set active steering
 
For some reason with the assists on this car will outrun the a.i., I had asm and skid on with tcs and abs set at 1. Try that, other than the a.i. pulling a quick one on me for some weird reason on suzuka, cote de azur was the only map that I trailed in but took 1st torwards the end. I also suggest not running rain tires on the rain stages. I didn't run them and I ended up beating monza and suzuka by almost 2 laps. Good luck!
 
I can't find the answer to this question. Is it because its a silly one .. ?
Does the formula gt win like the wind in both specs. ? Pls pm me . Having trouble on my phone finding previous posts ...
 
Setting the rear toe to 0 helps a bit. Will cause the car to understeer a little under throttle but if you are spinning out this could do the trick.

I tryed it on mine last night and only spun out twice in all the races once was in the rain and the other was from being hit from behind in a multi car pile up on Nurburgring GP.

Yes the FGT will blow them away in like the wind. Even more so if you raise the gear a bit to get it up to 230-235mph.
 
Back