39 Championship: World GT Series ( FORD GT 17 TUNING)

• Thread starter jett234
  • 19 comments
South Africa
South Africa
Hi any tips for tuning up my FORD GT 17 for the Menu 39 Championship: World GT Series?

I need 800pp, I am on 698. 17 PP

My tuning purchases attached;

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 31
Using a street car for it...interesting. Also, the images are quite unnecessary when it only shows you having bought Sports softs and NOS, lol

Last edited:
Using a street car for it...interesting. Also, the images are quite unnecessary when it only shows you having bought Sports softs and NOS, lol
They Racing Cars are out of my price range

Last edited:
They Racing Cars are out of my price range

What do you mean? You have 500,000 which is already enough to buy one of the cheapest race cars.
The usual price of Gr. 3 cars is 450k (altough some are more expensive, like the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1, 800k and the ones on Legendary Cars Dealership pretty over that (Toyota Supra GT500, Nissan Skyline R34 GT500 or the McLaren F1 GT-R '95).

You will have to spent some more credits, as they are on the 730pp range, like on a medium RPM turbo and soft tires should put it on 800pp, to keep it simple. Shouldn't be a problem.

The hardest thing will be racing at Bathurst in the night, apart from that, a troublefree run.

Turn your phone sideways. Taking portrait format shots of a landscape format TV screen is nuts.

Also don't use your phone. Your console will take full resolution screen captures with literally a single press of a button.

Also also, capture your tuning screen. That lists the currently fitted parts in one place, so you don't need five photos.

Finally, to increase Performance Points add power, reduce weight, or fit stickier tyres - very little of which you've done according to the 20% of your portrait format shots that include the screen.

But also just buy a race car and tune that up to 800PP. A road car at that level will be very fast in a straight line but hopeless under braking, in corners, and for out-of-bend acceleration.

Turn your phone sideways. Taking portrait format shots of a landscape format TV screen is nuts.

Also don't use your phone. Your console will take full resolution screen captures with literally a single press of a button.

Also also, capture your tuning screen. That lists the currently fitted parts in one place, so you don't need five photos.

Finally, to increase Performance Points add power, reduce weight, or fit stickier tyres - very little of which you've done according to the 20% of your portrait format shots that include the screen.

But also just buy a race car and tune that up to 800PP. A road car at that level will be very fast in a straight line but hopeless under braking, in corners, and for out-of-bend acceleration.
How do consoles take full resolution screen-captures? Even if i do capture a screenshot how would i send it somewhere? I use the TV when i play PS4 games.

Thanks.

The usual price of Gr. 3 cars is 450k (altough some are more expensive, like the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1, 800k and the ones on Legendary Cars Dealership pretty over that (Toyota Supra GT500, Nissan Skyline R34 GT500 or the McLaren F1 GT-R '95).

You will have to spent some more credits, as they are on the 730pp range, like on a medium RPM turbo and soft tires should put it on 800pp, to keep it simple. Shouldn't be a problem.

The hardest thing will be racing at Bathurst in the night, apart from that, a troublefree run.
I found le mans race a nightmare as it rains later . I didn't have inters or wets😕. Trying to complete a lap in rain on slicks is a challenge .

Tip ... Always buy Inter or wets for race cars ... As stupidly you can't check weather before race .

I found le mans race a nightmare as it rains later . I didn't have inters or wets😕. Trying to complete a lap in rain on slicks is a challenge .

Tip ... Always buy Inter or wets for race cars ... As stupidly you can't check weather before race .

It's variable, but for my runs, always dry or some showers on the last lap, not enough to benefit changing for inters. Never has really wet track.

It's variable, but for my runs, always dry or some showers on the last lap, not enough to benefit changing for inters. Never has really wet track.
Took me god knows how many runs to finally get a proper wet race! Now every race is a proper wet race! 😂

Really ? ..I m disagreeing here . I guess I was unlucky .. As track was so I was struggling to keep a straight line ....

Took me god knows how many runs to finally get a proper wet race! Now every race is a proper wet race! 😂

Really ? ..I m disagreeing here . I guess I was unlucky .. As track was so I was struggling to keep a straight line ....

Apparently, as Islaygaz explains, after some update, always rains at Le Mans race, in this championship. In the past that wasn't the case. Did this championship a couple of times, some months ago, when there weren't grinding alternatives to Fisherman's Ranch.

Back