Forza 4 Autovista mode could be standard / premium?

Its not even an argument this whole thing.

In GT5, premium and standard is a clear divide between 2 types of car you drive.
In FM4, Autovista is a whole seperate game mode with 25 cars they selected for being interesting. Its almost just a kinect game by itself more than anything.

Lie, there are cars in race that uses a different LOD, apart from that there are some cars that are not actually that detailed(1998's NSX), and there is no car that is as detail as Autovista cars in race.

You clearly have not played Forza 4.... AV is a show and tell mode with bumped up visuals. When you do AV racing challenges, they are of the same exact quality as you see in the career, online, time trials, etc etc.

You clearly have not played Forza 4.... AV is a show and tell mode with bumped up visuals. When you do AV racing challenges, they are of the same exact quality as you see in the career, online, time trials, etc etc.

I have play it and the Hummer doesn't look like in Autovista.

I have play it and the Hummer doesn't look like in Autovista.

No car in Autovista looks like Autovista visuals while racing. In AV mode you have a racing mode where you take the car to finish 1st or pass as many cars as you can, and these in race visuals are consistent throughout the entire game. Autovista mode is like GT5's Phototravel mode. With more resources at hand, the visuals get the bump up.

Again, you have not played the game. The more you post, the more it's obvious.

I think he is confused, to be clear the overall answer is NO the cars from AV are not the ones raced in the game. RACING models used int he game have no type of standard/premium difference, and quite honest I hope we NEVER see another racing game do that again.

I think he is confused, to be clear the overall answer is NO the cars from AV are not the ones raced in the game. RACING models used int he game have no type of standard/premium difference, and quite honest I hope we NEVER see another racing game do that again.

Say it again... better yet, let me quote the important part again

I hope we NEVER see another racing game do that again.[/B]

Cuz I hope so too... tis a shame for sure

No car in Autovista looks like Autovista visuals while racing. In AV mode you have a racing mode where you take the car to finish 1st or pass as many cars as you can, and these in race visuals are consistent throughout the entire game. Autovista mode is like GT5's Phototravel mode. With more resources at hand, the visuals get the bump up.

Again, you have not played the game. The more you post, the more it's obvious.

I am honestly surprised they allow him to continue with this FUD campaign. He has been trying to pass off so many lies, it's not even funny.

Lie, there are cars in race that uses a different LOD, apart from that there are some cars that are not actually that detailed(1998's NSX), and there is no car that is as detail as Autovista cars in race.

You were obviously confused.

When you take any of the Autovista cars to a race they have no LoD difference or "better" graphics compared to any of the normal cars. They are the same.

They get there upgraded models exclusively in Autovista.

Back