forza 4 for pc ??

• Thread starter TURBOMATIZ
  • 28 comments
Please don't make thread titles like that. They raise the pulse for few seconds even though you know disappointment awaits.

There's a big difference between exclamation marks and question marks - I've edited your thread title accordingly. As mekonrider pointed out, please be more careful about the titles you choose to ensure they are not misleading.

We went through this before. The best anyone can hope for is something like Forza 2 hitting the PC right around when Forza 80 drops.

I dount anyone will care a lot about playing 360 games on Windows 8. I guess, by then, we'll have the next Xbox available, anyways.

Plus, I highly doubt it.

Forza is a great source of high poly models - I will refrain from using the "B" word but let's just say there are models you can only use in gameplay outside of Forza itself, on Windows ;)

a15b8a4f-0634-4693-87be-e2027126f11f.jpg

ad05352c-25f4-4987-ad35-d1d827d46b2a.jpg

29c6af24-5955-4d1e-98d8-f232fa92de12.jpg

02a38a35-c2e5-4ccf-9fcf-7cae363ba0c1.jpg

66d46f07-6cb6-4fc2-b712-f0f6dd31c088.jpg

8667d684-b0f1-4e2d-b6f7-d5a2ba8e2432.jpg

What game is that in the pictures above?

Edit: Just noticed the "EA" on the glove in one of the pics. Which NFS is that?

Man those shift 1 shots are just sexy and beautiful 👍

Would much prefer to play Forza on my PC!!!!!! Full 1080p + 3D + any wheel combo I want!!! :dopey:

Why isn't there an equivalent Forza/GT style game on the PC? Theres heaps of simulation titles iRacing, netkar pro, rfactor etc but I want (and probably millions of other pc users) a GT/Forza style bloody game on the PC. There is an upcoming game called "Auto Club Revolution" coming soon for the PC that looks like it could fill the gap but I don't have high hopes for it considering it will be free to play and uses micro transactions for revenue.

I want a AAA game for the PC!!

Something besides Shift 2, doesnt really feel like a GT or Forza game and the physics are appauling, so is the feel of the wheel and ffb

Why isn't there an equivalent Forza/GT style game on the PC? Theres heaps of simulation titles iRacing, netkar pro, rfactor etc but I want (and probably millions of other pc users) a GT/Forza style bloody game on the PC. There is an upcoming game called "Auto Club Revolution" coming soon for the PC that looks like it could fill the gap but I don't have high hopes for it considering it will be free to play and uses micro transactions for revenue.

I think its because microsoft and sony are trying their hardest to get their console exclusive racing games to be amazing so that they will encourage other people to buy their consoles.

All the cars pictured above are done with Overhaul 2+ spec physics :)

That said I really really really really loathed the Forza 3 gamepad control and I would take even Shift 1.00 over that any day of the week :)

OMG me too!!! Shift 2 is really great but its not nearly as 'completed' as GT/Forza. To be specific, I refer to S2U online physics (and hell offline too along with super aggressive AI). I dont like the magnetic car physics. In every other area I'm ok. Not as wide of a variety of cars like Forza/GT.

But really S2U bout fits the bill. If only it was more mod friendly.... And perhaps allowed dedicated servers so we can get more racers on grid.

It's soooooo close to fitting the bill.... All it needed was some minor patches for magentism, aggressive/stuck AI, and more complete multiplayer

Still not quite as complete as a beast like Forza though. Livery editor alone blows away S2U into next year

They could, but won't. They want to sell more Xboxes.

Not only that, i believe MS treat the whole racing segment as a system seller for the xbox.
We have seen Halo, Gears of War and Fable in PC but never a Forza or PGR, its been a long time since a Microsoft games studio´s racing game was released on pc.

You might laugh at this, but this is quite often cited as one of the primary reasons why developers are beginning to focus more on the console market.
Or do you want to argue that it is just as easy to get a copied game to run on a console as it on the PC?

You might laugh at this, but this is quite often cited as one of the primary reasons why developers are beginning to focus more on the console market.
Or do you want to argue that it is just as easy to get a copied game to run on a console as it on the PC?

You might want to take a look at other countries' numbers just to check out the piracy status on xboxes... Just saying.

I am living in Mexico City at the moment because I got some pretty interesting job project here, and man, the xbox and wii piracy is as common as PC piracy, and I'm sure all Latin America is like that, eastern Europe, and Asia, just to mention a few other places...

I miss Fullerton (California) so much... Anyway, piracy is not the reason behind not releasing Forza 4 on PC, IMO.

Last edited:
So, where's that guy that was so sure there was a chance FM4 would be released on the PC? This thread seems right up his alley. ;)

Anyway, piracy is not the reason behind not releasing Forza 4 on PC, IMO.

Not the only reason, yeah. One of the reasons, definitely. It's far easier to just download an image, mount it, crack it and play the game than to get your console jailbroken. Then there's DLC, much easier to copy and spread for a PC version.

I never said it was the only reason, just another reason.

they wont make FOrza for PC. It is a Xbox exclusive game. GT5 is exclusive for PS3 and NFS can be used on all systems but Wii i think.

You might want to take a look at other countries' numbers just to check out the piracy status on xboxes... Just saying.

I am living in Mexico City at the moment because I got some pretty interesting job project here, and man, the xbox and wii piracy is as common as PC piracy, and I'm sure all Latin America is like that, eastern Europe, and Asia, just to mention a few other places...

Like Russia... :)

Latest Posts

Back