Forza 4 Latest News & Discussion

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Bogie 19th, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

26 tracks with over 70 variants is not a handful, so please keep your comments accurate, and the repeat rate for tracks is pretty much no better or worse that any other title this gen.

Glad I don't find the same thing, rather the full event list in FM4 I find offers a quite frankly huge range of track/event type/class combos, very little of which feels the same. Certainly it's one of the few titles this gen to both with multi-class racing.

2. Eks

Eks

:tup:

Too bad I can't say the same for other games..

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  3. Dopplegagger

Dopplegagger

I see. So all this time I was on some sort of thin ice. Then before I truly rub some one the wrong way, let me be preemptive.

REQUEST FOR ME TO BE PERMA-BANNED.

Please and Thank You.

4. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

We don't do that, all that was simply being asked is that you follow the AUP you agreed to when you joined the site, the exact same as we ask all members to do.

If you don't feel you are able to then simply stop posting.

5. FosterG

FosterG

Yep, beautiful place too. :)

6. PiotrGT

PiotrGT

I know, It's a two year dump but Forza 4 with all the DLC IMO has the best car roster of any game. I never had Xbox so I didn't play it (planned to buy it after my PS3 ylod'ed but ended getting PS4 instead) but I would love to do so but I propably never will, If I ever get money for Xbox servers would be shoutdown by this time.

Speedster911 likes this.
  7. GT'S BiG FaN

GT'S BiG FaN

I got a used XBOX 360 for $50 just for Forza 4. I played it for 5 months until the XBOX crapped out. It was so much fun, one of the best racing games ever made.

Speedster911 likes this.
  8. Speedster911

Speedster911

Indeed.

Are you going to go for a second perhaps refurbished X360 just to experience the days of old? If yes, let me know.. got some tips to keep the unit running cool and never crap out on you.

9. GT'S BiG FaN

GT'S BiG FaN

I recently bought an XBOX ONE, so I don't think I'm going back. Hopefully they'll include FM4 in the backwards compatible games.

10. Speedster911

Speedster911

Yeah I know the feeling..especially once you get a taste of FM5 and Horizon 2.

11. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

If I bought a 360 and another copy of FM4 (never should have sold them in the first place), would I still be able to recover all my DLC I purchased?

adam thompson likes this.
  12. adam thompson

adam thompson

Anyone still playing it? I’ve only had limited edition since day one and all dlc hahah still need to tick all races off lol o dear!!!!

GTPVenomZombie likes this.
  13. GTPVenomZombie

GTPVenomZombie

Yep! I'm still playing it. Currently buying all the cars that aren't in any of the other FM games.

14. JakeMR2

JakeMR2

I play it now and then. Still occupied by Forza Horizon 1 still, but I'll get back to it to complete more events. Sadly I got it late, very late. So can't get the DLC sadly.

adam thompson likes this.
  15. GTPVenomZombie

GTPVenomZombie

Does anybody fancy a game of car football if it's still possible?