Forza 4 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter Bogie 19th
  • 579 comments
For those wondering, there are no invisible walls on the TGTT, it just fades to the FM4 logo than resets you on the track if you go off for more than a brief second.:thumbsup:

Ahh, nice pics, hope to see you around here soon, as i said on gtplanet, soon fmplanet will go live, apparently, some people didnt like it over there....keep up the good work

/tt3az, the spicy food

And so I've logged about 15 hours of play since getting it at midnight...

It's like that really funny chick you used to hang out with back in high school, that you re-see after a few years. She's still funny, you're still comfortable around her, but she's gotten much, much hotter. They took Forza 3, didn't change what was working well, and improved everything that needed to be improved.

I've noticed a few races where the leading AI will just dissapear into the distance and there's nothing you can do to catch it... Or maybe I still suck.

It's like that really funny chick you used to hang out with back in high school, that you re-see after a few years. She's still funny, you're still comfortable around her, but she's gotten much, much hotter. They took Forza 3, didn't change what was working well, and improved everything that needed to be improved.

I've noticed a few races where the leading AI will just dissapear into the distance and there's nothing you can do to catch it... Or maybe I still suck.
Yeah man, play fm4, and then meet the chick afterwards....haha

Did you even get some sleep? :lol: That's dedication! I have barely gotten 3 hours, but that 3 hours was freakin' amazing.

P.S. I totally agree with your comment
:lol:

Did you even get some sleep? :lol: That's dedication! I have barely gotten 3 hours, but that 3 hours was freakin' amazing.

P.S. I totally agree with your comment
:lol:

The original plan was to get it, pop it in, play around for a few minutes, and go to sleep so I could play it more in depth today... That didn't work. :lol:

I was espeed623 on the GTP forums. Didn't like the username after having it for a year. So it's just a slight change I like better.

Hoping to start anew here. Glad to see some of you from GTPlanet here! Wish I could be playing my Forza 4 LCE, but I'm not getting it until the 20th.

Edit: Now I'm having to wait until the 18th (2 days, yus!). I am le jealous of those who have it. Only because I have to wait later than the Europeans for my copy of FM4 to come in. Curse you, Walmart! Oh well. At least I'm getting it!

Edit 2: I guess we can't use BBCode here just yet, huh? :/

I was espeed623 on the GTP forums. Didn't like the username after having it for a year. So it's just a slight change I like better.

Hoping to start anew here. Glad to see some of you from GTPlanet here! Wish I could be playing my Forza 4 LCE, but I'm not getting it until the 20th. -_-"
Yeah, some of us has started over, for example I, as you all know, mysteriously got banned, without seeing the evidence....

The original plan was to get it, pop it in, play around for a few minutes, and go to sleep so I could play it more in depth today... That didn't work. :lol:

:lol: I literally can't stop playing. I stop for like 10 minutes, think, ok this is enough for today....then I go and start playing again. Happened like 4 times already.

I will play untill my xbox 360 get overheated and set on fire, then i can have a good excuse to get the new slim one :). By the way, i have custom made wind tunnel, made of carboard papper...

I will play untill my xbox 360 get overheated and set on fire, then i can have a good excuse to get the new slim one :). By the way, i have custom made wind tunnel, made of carboard papper...

That'll be tough. I've been trying to get mine to RROD since 2008 but it's still working fine. Luckily/Sadly :lol:

That'll be tough. I've been trying to get mine to RROD since 2008 but it's still working fine. Luckily/Sadly :lol:
Yeah, but im tired of the old xbox loud ass fans you know, outdated design. I could get 100 dollars, if i would trade my console in, but i cant since its oppened, and warranty stickers are gone :(

I'm also from GTP, don't ever really post over there but more of a lurker. I plan to pick up F4 tomorrow, I've always found this franchise much more fun than some of the other driving games out there.

Little clarification on the profile import/imported Unicorns. I just imported my profile and received all the cars based on the level of the FM3 profile, and it says for being a former VIP I get the ZR1, F430 Scuderia, and Gallardo Superleggera. So maybe those didn't need to be in your garage after all. Mine were, but maybe somebody else will do it without them and find out.

I almost flipped out today. I went into the Play n Trade where I reserved my LCE last week or so ago. He said they didn't get any in and it might be 2-3 days. MAYBE! They were calling everywhere locally for me to buy the copy for me, which is nice but still a few days wait? Heck no.
I went to Walmart and they were out. Then I realized there is a Microsoft store in the mall near me and they had a copy, just one left!! So I picked it up. As I was leaving, they asked if I wanted to do a trial race to win 1600 MS points. So I did. They gave me new gyroscope, round wheel and turned on all assists and told me to have at it. So I did and I couldn't get a decent lap out so I was worried I wouldn't win. Well, I was the top time for the hour I played so went back in and picked up some free points. 2/3rds of the cost of the seasonal pass so I am stoked. Turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
As I left I saw what I thought was my ex but she was hotter and didn't try to bother me so I guess it wasn't her. Got me worried.

I almost flipped out today. I went into the Play n Trade where I reserved my LCE last week or so ago. He said they didn't get any in and it might be 2-3 days. MAYBE! They were calling everywhere locally for me to buy the copy for me, which is nice but still a few days wait? Heck no.
I went to Walmart and they were out. Then I realized there is a Microsoft store in the mall near me and they had a copy, just one left!! So I picked it up. As I was leaving, they asked if I wanted to do a trial race to win 1600 MS points. So I did. They gave me new gyroscope, round wheel and turned on all assists and told me to have at it. So I did and I couldn't get a decent lap out so I was worried I wouldn't win. Well, I was the top time for the hour I played so went back in and picked up some free points. 2/3rds of the cost of the seasonal pass so I am stoked. Turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
As I left I saw what I thought was my ex but she was hotter and didn't try to bother me so I guess it wasn't her. Got me worried.

Hahaha, Cool story, bro!

Could anyone post a picture the 458 Challenge. I won't have this game for a while and haven't found anything on the car. 👍

Just moved over from GTP (phil-t)..

Great to see a lot of mostly positive impressions.. I hope the credit bug will be worked on, and I'm trying to shuffle stuff around in work to get some time off on Friday!..

I was talking to people earlier at GTP about how copies were a bit scarce out by Chicago and outlying. Looks like you and I were in some kinda blighted area. Somebody messed up on the inventory disspersal I guess.
Give it a week or two and there'll suddenly be far too many copies floating arround here I bet. :lol:

So my understanding is that getting the forza 3 ultimate collection would only get me the LFA to transfer to FM4, right?
Are none of the other DLC cars transferable? The list floating around is pretty short and only has the FM3 VIP cars and the LFA.
I was thinking about getting FM3 Ultimate in hope the DLC cars would become available to buy but it seems that won't be the case.

Back