Forza 4 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter Bogie 19th
  • 579 comments
Ok, probably a stupid question...

I've read that the levels go up to 150, but in all of the prize car lists I see are only up to lvl 50. Is there anything you get for leveling up beyond this?

Nah, none of the DLC cars aside from the VIP stuff transfers over. Understandable that they wanted to throw the VIPs a bone, though.

Not worth to buy it for the LFA, though, I guess.
Ok, probably a stupid question...

I've read that the levels go up to 150, but in all of the prize car lists I see are only up to lvl 50. Is there anything you get for leveling up beyond this?
Your driver level can go to 150, but manufacturer affinity is capped at 50.

Luminis
Your driver level can go to 150, but manufacturer affinity is capped at 50.
I'm afraid you misinterpreted, no offense. I believe he means if there's any driver level rewards beyond driver level 50. I don't believe there's any more driver level rewards beyond level 50.

I'm afraid you misinterpreted, no offense. I believe he means if there's any driver level rewards beyond driver level 50. I don't believe there's any more driver level rewards beyond level 50.

Exactly what I meant. now that I read it, my question definitely could have been worded better.

Either way, thanks for the info. That's kind of a bummer, but I guess with options at each level-up, they would run out of cars to give eventually.

458 Challenge Pics

It's pure sex on wheels.

That paint scheme is also the standard one.

Justin can you put a wing on it to try and make it look like a 458GT or does that game not let you?

Oh, all right, my bad :D

Anyways, you get cars up to level fifty, and cash from there on out, if I rememver correctly.

I was lucky with having Forza 3 with the level I was at I got the Bugati and several other cool cars in my garage and some extra credits to start when I loaded up Forza 4 yesterday I was pretty stoked about that for sure.

I read somewhere there's no local leaderboards, is that true?
Would be nice if we had one for the Top gear test track.

There are leaderboards in the game as well as online at Forzamotorsport.net. Maybe I am not understanding your question though.

I assume they will still be there. I guess I just need to disconnect from Live and see if my times still show up on the leaderboards in the FM4 leaderboard screen. I don't know why they wouldn't show?

Not sure yet, but I don't think FM3 had any sort of offline leaderboards available. You needed to be connected to XBL to post a lap time, I think.

Not sure yet, but I don't think FM3 had any sort of offline leaderboards available. You needed to be connected to XBL to post a lap time, I think.

No they didn't.

I'll just keep a personal diary in my iPhone for stock cars around TGTT.
Missed opportunity there T10.

Well, I wouldn't say missed opportunity there yet Spaghetti69. There are leaderboards on the actual game itself, and I have to assume that the game is tracking your stats to be uploaded to the online boards even when the online is down.

If someone can't check today, I can look later tonight.

Am I reading this right, I will only be able to use my launch/muscle/LCE dlc cars on the console I DL them on? Am I reading that right?
I have access to TWO 360s one has live, the other was banned years ago for 3rd party HDD issues.
I moved the banned HDD to the OK console, installed everything, got the update out of the way and looked at the usage restriction screen. I will need to sign into XBL with any console I want to use the DLC on with the profile that got the DLC with, no oher way around it, correct?
That means my XBL-less 360 can't use any of the launch/muscle/LCE packs or even the season pass, correct?
No, I've never dealt with 360 DLC before and wish I had read that ahead of time.

Am I reading this right, I will only be able to use my launch/muscle/LCE dlc cars on the console I DL them on? Am I reading that right?
I have access to TWO 360s one has live, the other was banned years ago for 3rd party HDD issues.
I moved the banned HDD to the OK console, installed everything, got the update out of the way and looked at the usage restriction screen. I will need to sign into XBL with any console I want to use the DLC on with the profile that got the DLC with, no oher way around it, correct?
That means my XBL-less 360 can't use any of the launch/muscle/LCE packs or even the season pass, correct?
No, I've never dealt with 360 DLC before and wish I had read that ahead of time.

I believe that is correct, if I am interpreting what you are trying to say properly. X-Box Live issues two licences when you buy DLC; one for the console it was purchased on, and one for your gamer tag. This means that anyone can play the DLC you bought on that console, and you can play your DLC on anyone's console.

However, since your other Xbox cannot authenticate to Xbox Live, you can only play DLC that was purchased on that console. DLC registered to your gamertag and a different console may not work since you can't connect to Xbox Live to authenticate on a banned machine. I MAY be wrong about this, but I know you at the bare minimum will need your gamertag.

I found my 2nd favorite car... of 3 cars I've tried out so far. 1st being mk3 vr6 gti. Last night... BMW 2002 Turbo. And all I did was set it to max D class for some racing and all it had was a race exhaust as the only power mod. Upped it after some racing with better wheels/tires and some extra motor goodies and in both cases this thing sounds AWESOME!!! Drives really good too.

Just got my game, LCE.

Mr T12 where are my cars? :P

I think the steering assist is gone. Or, more specifically, the speed sensitive steering "bug" that happened with 900 degree wheels.

Logged on, got an update and suddenly I actually have to turn the wheel more than a quarter turn to go around a sharp bend.

Back