Forza 4: Video Thread

• Thread starter t.o.
  • 273 comments
Here's a video of a good little battle I had down the main straight at Road Atlanta. I'm in the black ACR with the red stripe.

Great videos everyone. A quick question for those who upload their videos from the game in segments and then have to stitch them together. When you are making the movie in Forza, do you choose the setting 'web' or 'large'?, I'm just wondering because I assumed web would look better on the computer, but when I watched it it looked really bad and was quite jumpy, I haven't had the time to try it set to large yet because it takes so long for it to do everything. Thanks.

Great videos everyone. A quick question for those who upload their videos from the game in segments and then have to stitch them together. When you are making the movie in Forza, do you choose the setting 'web' or 'large'?, I'm just wondering because I assumed web would look better on the computer, but when I watched it it looked really bad and was quite jumpy, I haven't had the time to try it set to large yet because it takes so long for it to do everything. Thanks.

The choice of web or large is actually just quality/resolution. Both are fine for the web/computer.

Web = 320p

Large = 720p

Yes, Large can take a while to upload to the server.

Thanks, I just had no idea what each of them were referring to. I'll try large out and see if it looks any better.

Thanks people, and thank you phillkillv2 for the PM which explained the USB method and will save me a lot of time. I'll mainly be making hot lap videos with maybe a few online race portions and funny mistakes like rolling my GMC Syclone at the end of a tough 20 minute custom race against AI.

Quick post - VW Rabbit GTi with some nice suspension and load transfer shown.

Scaff

Nice one Scaff. You should try maxing out one of the citycars and soften up te suspension too the minimum and take it for a spin. It's the best thing since sliced bread. I think the suspension setting are pretty hard on default in FM series. Once you lower everything and keep the rideheight normal you should get some pretty awesome bodyroll and load transfers. 👍

Hi guys. Here it is the second episode of my car reviews show.
I hope you like it.

Yes I love these dude!! You have to try to take this further with T10 this is extremely good stuff!

I should have posted in here first but didn't even look for a video thread. Ended up making an individual 1 for this video i made and didn't get much feedback! =(

...so here it is, my first forza vid - the driftin isn't great but its more about the way it has been composed. Please let me know what you think & look out for bigger and better productions by me ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFMkh9-0Hbo

Was looking around the forum today looking for a New member's page, and I couldn't seem to find so I thought I would say some sort of Hai here. :P

I noticed that the latest blog "ForzaPlanet Weekly Review: The Grueling 24" on the main page has my "Sounds of Forza 15" video in it and would like to say thanks for using it and a few others you have posted in the past that was mine.

I do more than just that series. I also have a little wild side of me where I do stunts or a insane type of run all in one take. Some of Leaderboard runs or Gymkhana style.

DJKustoms Youtube Page Link

This one is a good one

Back