Forza 4: Video Thread

• Thread starter t.o.
  • 273 comments
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qHuuK4mDs8w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damn it, how do you get videos to show on the page

I'll show you how to do it with a picture

7426694368_7c17f1aa2a_b.jpg

This is the latest DLC for Sounds of Forza. If you have the pack just skip to 10:43 for a Gremlin Slap wheelie Bonus at the end.

^ I didn't know that kind of hacking was still possible... I used to have some cars like that back in the GT1 days, lol.

CHECK OUT THE WARD17 MOTORSPORT RX7
IN THIS AWESOME SHOWCASE THROUGH THE VIRTUAL WORLD OF FORZA MOTORSPORT 4!

I just got FM4 a month ago ... but I hope you like this video in anticipation of Sebring this weekend!!

...and one more at Le Mans, this was a request...

Last edited:
Hi,
here is a link to my Forza 4 channel on Vimeo:

https://vimeo.com/channels/emotorsporttv

I hope you enjoy the videos :)
The latest ones are in HD 720p made with the Roxio Game Capture HD. The older ones are filmed with my iPhone 5 from a Samsung TV, so the quality is very 🤬

Edit/Update 17-04/2013:
Hey guys, I updated my channel with two more thrilling videos. The first one features the Seat Leon Cup on Silverstone and the second one shows a touring car challenge, the german DTM on Laguna Seca. So check ist out... it's real eMotorsport: rev up...it's more than gaming!

Edit/Update 20-05/2013:
So here are two more Video featuring the DTM, the German Touring Car Masters. There is one race from Infineon Raceway and one from Sunset Peninsula. Just follow the link to my video channel and enjoy great racing action!!!

Last edited:
some funny videos of making me

invisible car

oblique wheels

Flying, Stock 911

defect recording sound engine, admitted the turn 10

...here it is! Another racing-action-packed video from the Xbox-Racing.com Community, the XBR BMW vs. Porsche Challenge 2013 on the Circuit de Catalunya.

shved111 - that was awesome. Love the slo-mo of locked rear wheels and then sideways into a roll :) Great stuff! I would like to see more video of cars that have engine damage and are spraying steam out the back...

Here are a couple of my crash videos...

Our team is strickly touge, but...the few times we drift, I make a video out of it lol

Last edited:
Back