Forza 5 Car & Track List

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 458 comments
I missed the conference. Doesn't seem like I missed anything exciting though.

Meh.

Direct feed gameplay of the Bernese Alps in Forza 5 (watch at 1080P) -

Feels like Forza 4, if anything :/

Last edited:
1239109_10151731393258978_1729938433_o.jpg

Why is there a slight kink in the kerbing and white line here?

This is a great exhaustive list. A quick question - it was noted that the Mclaren P1 is included in the Limited Edition Car Pack .. does this mean that the P1, which is one of the most heavily featured car in Turn 10's marketing so far, will not be included in the regular version of Forza 5?

This is a great exhaustive list. A quick question - it was noted that the Mclaren P1 is included in the Limited Edition Car Pack .. does this mean that the P1, which is one of the most heavily featured car in Turn 10's marketing so far, will not be included in the regular version of Forza 5?

it's been covered a few times. The P1 is in game, The LE P1 and other cars in that pack have performance upgrades.

From the official Forza Site
Limited Edition Car Pack – This five-car pack features new cars that are already destined for legendary status. Each car in the “Forza Motorsport 5” Limited Edition Car Pack will feature a Limited Edition livery and will be tuned to the top of its respective class.

it's been covered a few times. The P1 is in game, The LE P1 and other cars in that pack have performance upgrades.

From the official Forza Site
Limited Edition Car Pack – This five-car pack features new cars that are already destined for legendary status. Each car in the “Forza Motorsport 5” Limited Edition Car Pack will feature a Limited Edition livery and will be tuned to the top of its respective class.
Interesting choice of words.
It's not like forza to make a regular car also be a DLC car, so that car being part of a DLC pack as well as the standard version is disappointing UNLESS those tunes can't be replicated on the regular car and even then, lame.

This is from T10 news page:
"Now to address a common question we’ve seen since announcing the special editions of Forza Motorsport 5: The cars featured in the Limited Edition Car Pack and the Day One Edition Car Pack of Forza Motorsport 5 have been customized with unique Xbox One liveries and feature custom tunes designed by the developers at Turn 10 to improve performance above their stock counterparts. The stock versions of these cars will also be available on disc in Forza Motorsport 5."

Here we go

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/Forza_Motorsport_5_Showroom

2013 Audi S4

1985 Ford RS 200 Evolution

2012 Hyundai Veloster Turbo

2012 Vauxhall Astra VXR

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

1991 GMC Syclone

1998 Ferrari #12 Risi Competizione F333 SP

2005 Dodge SRT4 ACR

2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3

2011 Peugeot 308 GTI

1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS 454

2003 BMW M5

1971 Lotus Elan Sprint

1993 McLaren F1

1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

2003 Nissan Fairlady Z

1965 MINI Cooper S

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

2003 Volkswagen Golf R32

Last edited:
Isn't the 2013 Audi S4 new to the series, too? I'm assuming that's what the green font was denoting.

To be fair, the S4 is pretty much identical to the one we had in FM4. AFAIK, the only changes were cosmetic.

I noticed the E39 and old Mini, but didn't even pick up on the new Astra. Nice!

The New list is out today:

Link: http://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/Forza_Motorsport_5_Showroom

2011 Ferrari 599 GTO
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
1983 Audi Sport quattro
1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR
2010 Nissan370Z
2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV
1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi
2006 Audi RS 4
2011 Mazda RX-8 R3
2010 Volkswagen Golf R
2007 Ford Shelby GT500
2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
2010 Renault Megane RS 250
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track
2011 BMW X5 M
2011 BMW Z4 sDrive35is
1997 Honda Civic Type R
2001 Acura Integra Type-R
1987 Buick Regal GNX
2008 Aston Martin DBS
2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG
1970 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1

T10 doesn't know how to promote a game.

When PD announced GT6, they basically said, "Standard cars are still in, so you'll get every one from GT5. Now, onto the new cars."

They didn't release itemized chunks of the entire roster of all of the returning Skylines and Miatas as if it would get anybody excited for the game.

It's keeping people talking and speculating about it throughout the week so it's actually effective marketing. I'm sure we'll get juicier details the closer we get to release. At least we know there are no terrible standard cars in Forza 5! No point in even putting a car in a game without a Dash!

I know Forzavista isn't everyone's cup of tea, but for those that like it, it's exciting to think that we'll be able to fully explore these cars, new or not.

It's keeping people talking and speculating about it throughout the week so it's actually effective marketing. I'm sure we'll get juicier details the closer we get to release. At least we know there are no terrible standard cars in Forza 5! No point in even putting a car in a game without a Dash!

What, your car doesn't have a big black silhouette to look out of? As for the marketing, it's working just fine. people will complaining about it every wednesday till they buy it.

T10 doesn't know how to promote a game. When PD announced GT6, they basically said, "Standard cars are still in, so you'll get every one from GT5. Now, onto the new cars." They didn't release itemized chunks of the entire roster of all of the returning Skylines and Miatas as if it would get anybody excited for the game.

I'm not sure you understand marketing. Nevermind that both games have to take different approaches to releasing their car lineup: one is on a new system, so not everything could be carried over. But releasing the vast majority of one of the major aspects of the game means only a tiny trickle of info for that is left for the remainder of the year. FM5 has a steady stream every week, keeping interest going.

It'd be like an automaker showing a new model, completely stripped of camouflage other than the front fascia, half a year before the reveal: by that time, people would have forgotten.

It'd be like an automaker showing a new model, completely stripped of camouflage other than the front fascia, half a year before the reveal: by that time, people would have forgotten.

see: Acura (now Honda) NSX concept.

I'm not sure you understand marketing. Nevermind that both games have to take different approaches to releasing their car lineup: one is on a new system, so not everything could be carried over. But releasing the vast majority of one of the major aspects of the game means only a tiny trickle of info for that is left for the remainder of the year. FM5 has a steady stream every week, keeping interest going.

I don't care about what content is carried over from previous titles. My gripe is that, besides the P1, there have hardly been any new cars shown. T10 could at least have one new and one returning car each week as the two screenshot additions to the Showroom lists. Unless there are only ~10 new cars to the series in FM5, T10 could easily show one every week leading to launch and still have much more to be discovered by the player.

Back