Forza 5 Car & Track List

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 458 comments
I have a question regarding the inclusion of Lotus E21 F1 car on Forza 5. I was quite surprised & delighted to see a 2013 spec F1 car on Forza 5 because I thought the 2013 F1 cars were licensed exclusively to Codemasters for F1 2013. Is that mean Turn 10 could give us more 2013 spec F1 cars from other teams such as RBR, Scuderia Ferrari & Mercedes? Or did Lotus F1 team let Turn 10 to include their car on Forza 5 because Lotus team was so short on cash.

I have a question regarding the inclusion of Lotus E21 F1 car on Forza 5. I was quite surprised & delighted to see a 2013 spec F1 car on Forza 5 because I thought the 2013 F1 cars were licensed exclusively to Codemasters for F1 2013. Is that mean Turn 10 could give us more 2013 spec F1 cars from other teams such as RBR, Scuderia Ferrari & Mercedes? Or did Lotus F1 team let Turn 10 to include their car on Forza 5 because Lotus team was so short on cash.
My guess is we'll just have the one car and it's up to the livery editor to create a full field. Not ideal, but not bad either.

I hope it can be painted, I'll be making and collecting liveries for it like a hoarder. All the classic paints, like Marlboro McLaren and 90s Williams. Yummy.

Don't think you can have more than one make of F1 car that can race against eachother in a game, because then that's considered F1 racing and you need the F1 licence too. Think this is why GT5 had Ferrari F1s and that PC one (SimRaceway?) has a McLaren.

Don't think you can have more than one make of F1 car that can race against eachother in a game, because then that's considered F1 racing and you need the F1 licence too. Think this is why GT5 had Ferrari F1s and that PC one (SimRaceway?) has a McLaren.

That was my understanding as well. I assume that there's something special with the two Rush cars that means they're exempt.

And speaking of games that have 1 F1 car, iRacing has a Williams, and rF2 has a Marussia. So I guess it's not really that uncommon any more.

Anyone knows if Forza 5 will be available in Xbox One store to download and play without a disc?

Anyone knows if Forza 5 will be available in Xbox One store to download and play without a disc?
It should be. I don't know if that will extend to the LCE. My biggest concern would be download times at release.

That was my understanding as well. I assume that there's something special with the two Rush cars that means they're exempt.

And speaking of games that have 1 F1 car, iRacing has a Williams, and rF2 has a Marussia. So I guess it's not really that uncommon any more.

Bernie must be annoyed as anything that all these F1 cars that aren't lining his pockets. :lol:

I'm a bit pissed the Maserati MC12 didn't make the cut. Man i loved that car in all Forza's before. So much grip and downforce and that beautifull bodywork. Lets hope it's included in the LaFerrari Carpack. Maybe Ferrari will throw in that new 458 Speciale.

I've just looked at the news about FM5 and I'm seeing that it only has 200 cars & 14 tracks. Hmm, I guess that makes sense considering that Turn 10 is working on graphics for a new system, but I didn't think the content would be that low.

Oh well, I guess it's better choice than keeping tracks & cars with quality of the xbox 360; it sounds kinda like how GT3 was when it came out on the PS2. I guess it'll be something to look forward to in the future when I feel like moving on to the next generation of consoles.

Last edited:
I'm a bit pissed the Maserati MC12 didn't make the cut.
I've just looked at the news about FM5 and I'm seeing that it only has 200 cars & 14 tracks. Hmm, I guess that makes sense considering that Turn 10 is working on graphics for a new system, but I didn't think the content would be that low.

Oh well, I guess it's better choice than keeping tracks & cars with quality of the xbox 360; it sounds kinda like how GT3 was when it came out on the PS2. I guess it'll be something to look forward to in the future when I feel like moving on to the next generation of consoles.

T10 is building for the future.

I think we can be certain of one thing regarding the cars, some of our left out favorites will reappear somewhere in the six dlc offerings or maybe even "bonus" offerings. You listening T10? I hope your MC12 and my FXX make it back soon.

Last edited:
Yeah, with the cuts that were done I'd have to imagine the DLC is gonna be mostly replacing the missing fan favorites, rather than some of the more out there stuff from some of the DLCs of Forza 4/Horizon.

Latest Posts

Back