Forza 5 Car & Track List

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 458 comments
Um, I don't mean to get off subject, but Minty; is that a fusion of a dog & Twilight Sparkle as your avatar?! O.o
Yes.

But this is probably better left to another thread. Some people don't like doge, so it's probably best to keep it to a minimum outside of relevant threads.

I was thinking about it at work, and one thing I can't stop looking forward to doing is taking the Lotus F1 car around Laguna Seca. :D

It'll be interesting to see how it behaves in the corkscrew, I'm hoping that my ears didn't deceive me in the R18 video with the noise of the floor scraping the track at speed like you would hear in F1 a lot

Oddly enough, the cars I would be eager to drive if I were to get FM5 with a xbox one; the first 2 cars I would drive would be the 2013 Ford Fiesta ST and Audi R8 V10 Plus.

Well, I did notice one good thing; the FR-S has been swapped out for its Toyota sibling. Can you say engine swaps?

Whenever I do eventually get the system to play the game, I'll probably hunt down the E39 and Clio V6 first. I'm sure the DLC will have something to lure me, too; either FM4 returning favourites, or new metal.

The fact FM5 has not only the Mclaren P1, but the La Ferrari as well is quite awesome. I bet they'll have the Lamborghini Verano as DLC. Too bad EA is being greedy and not letting Turn 10 have another crack at the Porsche license, they would be able to have the 918 spyder as well.

I saw a grey P1 on Saturday in Wales and now I'm itching to try it in Forza. It looked other-worldly on the road.

Dear Geoff the Thanksgiving Turkey, please find it in your wisdom and generosity to nestle a humble Caterham among the Laffa-rrari and its 8 probably boring supercar brothers.

Yours in gravy, Kake.

Dear Geoff the Thanksgiving Turkey, please find it in your wisdom and generosity to nestle a humble Caterham among the Laffa-rrari and its 8 probably boring supercar brothers.

Yours in gravy, Kake.

Can we interest you in a chrome Cater maybe :) I hope it's in along with a 246 or 330 maybe.

Can we interest you in a chrome Cater maybe :) I hope it's in along with a 246 or 330 maybe.
No thank you, I'm trying to watch my figure. An unadorned little Caterham will do just fine for me.👍

Here're all the ribbons. Test Track Airfield has 12... interesting.

Bernese Alps6 plots
Circuit de Catalunya3 plots
Circuit de Spa-FrancorchampsTrack 1
Indianapolis Motor Speedway2 plots
Circuit des 24 Heures du MansThree tracks, including the Bugatti
Mazda Speedway Laguna SecaTrack 1
Mount Panorama Motor Racing CircuitTrack 1
Tour of Prague4 plots
Road Atlanta2 plots
Sebring International Raceway3 plots
Silverstone3 plots
Test Track Airfield12 tracks
Top Gear Test Track7 tracks
Yas Marina Circuit5 plots

Last edited:
As a Horizon season pass purchaser who barely used half the cars he bought I hope any track DLC is incorporated into the single player campaign Porsche Expansion Pack-style. I hope they're not just going to sit there like Forza 3's Nurburgring GP did.

This is new, right?
Y0NOazh.png

So I've heard FM5 is getting the LaFerrai now too, and my first thought was this.

Peter Griffin
now stay tuned for ! - whatever Polyphony-Digital is limping to the barn with..."

still-peter-griffin-thumbs-up.jpg

But seriously, T10 is impressing me more than PD at this point.

Jesus, I'm glad I didn't buy an Xbox One on launch day. Don't get me wrong, the cars look stunning and I'm sure it's a great game but only 200 cars? Many greats from FM4 missing? FM4 for the win! Still the best racing game I've played so far. Well, I say roll on GT6! Yeehaw! Looks like DriveClub's been postponed as well. No point in getting a PS4 yet, either.

Is there a list anywhere of cars that can and cannot have their hoods popped, and does anyone know which side of that list the CTS-V falls on?

Back