Forza 5 Car & Track List

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 458 comments
Can anyone help my question? If I don't get the Long Beach or Nurburgring DLC's, will I atlease have the tracks, or do the tracks come with the DLC's?

I'm pretty sure they aren't "making" us pay for anything.

If you want the cars bad enough, you'll pay. If you don't, you won't. It's really quite simple.
I'm pretty sure they aren't "making" us pay for anything.

If you want the cars bad enough, you'll pay. If you don't, you won't. It's really quite simple.
yeah you're right, but for example in forza 4, so many must-have jdm cars and stuff were dlc, and that was so disappointing.

Ok they really shouldn't be making you pay that much money to get a third of the cars in the game... Just ridiculous
Each DLC pack has ten cars in. They don't cost as much as that per car.

The reason they didn't have many cars in at launch is because the game was released eight months ago when the console was new.

We had these conversations with others many times back in November when the game came out.

Last edited:
Each DLC pack has ten cars in. They don't cost as much as that per car.

The reason they didn't have many cars in at launch is because the game was released eight months ago when the console was new.

We had these conversations with others many times back in November when the game came out.
Oh ok thanks for clearing that up

Downloaded mine earlier today. Now I've got two V8 Ford. Should've gotten the Holden for the Championship the other day. :irked:

I've driven the V8s when I had FM4. I didn't like how the cars would spin the wheels all the time. I thought the physics would be better on xboxone.

I've driven the V8s when I had FM4. I didn't like how the cars would spin the wheels all the time. I thought the physics would be better on xboxone.
Hey whats your XBL gamertag, might see you online sometime.

Feel free to add me: symo63

I sold my 360. Haven't bought XBONE. I was going to buy it with Ambrose car available. I'm waiting for GT7. If there are no new V8SC in GT7, I'll buy the XBONE.

I sold my 360. Haven't bought XBONE. I was going to buy it with Ambrose car available. I'm waiting for GT7. If there are no new V8SC in GT7, I'll buy the XBONE.
Ok mate no worries. Do you have Driveclub? Maybe I could add you on the PSN.

I don't understand why so people face that problem.

I'm on FM4, max difficulty, no assists and sim steering on a controller. They never spin out unless I get *funny ideas*. I'm a very smooth precision driver. Been playing on an analog controller for 2 decades now.

Check your deadzones. And tune the car for the track. You gotta tune.

I don't understand why so people face that problem.

I'm on FM4, max difficulty, no assists and sim steering on a controller. They never spin out unless I get *funny ideas*. I'm a very smooth precision driver. Been playing on an analog controller for 2 decades now.

Check your deadzones. And tune the car for the track. You gotta tune.

I can remember even defining the car to 650hp like the real cars. I too only had the pad and all aids off at the highest difficulty. Being smooth with power on as well.

I'd have to upshift quickly to 3rd and 4th. Sometimes the wheels would spin all the way in 6th around high speed radii. I even played with lower tyre pressures for better grip. I drove the V8s with soft suspension as well.

I had my fun with it. Just wish Cofemasters came out with another V8SC game.

Back