Forza 5 Limited Edition

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 48 comments

The Limited Edition

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
misteruno1
I cancelled my Day One Edition and preordered the Limited Edition, the extras seemed worth it to me. Who else sprung for the extras?

Forza 4 was my first experience with the series, and I came in after it was too late to get the special edition cars, eventually they offered them and I was able to get them. Anxiously awaiting the 22nd now.

I actually just preordered it. I still don't know when I'll be getting an Xbox, but I can afford the game now, so I'd rather at least buy it before it's too late.

same bus as you FosterG, bought an Xbox in January just to try out FM4 and got hooked. Pre-ordered the LCE but not the Xone, see how quick i can pick one up.

I got the LCE also, FM4 was my first LCE for the game, I feel its worth it. I'm so excited, lol.

I got it preordered, so when I eventually get an XBO, I won't have to play 'hunt the LCE' and pay silly money for a copy.

I put an lce copy of Forza in my game box once and it totally ruined the system.

The thing is, when I tried to take it out, it was gone and the tray was all wet.

I put an lce copy of Forza in my game box once and it totally ruined the system.

The thing is, when I tried to take it out, it was gone and the tray was all wet.
Wat8.jpg

Some people would argue is not the case, but I always find LCEs well worth it, in cars alone. I do hope this time VIPs get at the very least the FM3 VIP treatment with bi weekly gifts

Accelerated rewards and a chunk of car tokens is a real bonus for me, I'm ready to do some spendin' and spinnin'! Guarantee I will be broke right after boot up!

I just checked out my local Game store in Hammersmith.

Looks like they won't be selling Steelbook editions over the counter as with the last two Forzas so the ONLY way to get it in the UK seems to be online at Game. Complete bunch of arse if you ask me.

[EDIT]At least they take Paypal.

Last edited:
I've had my email to conform it's been moved to dispatch. It's going to be torture having it to hold come Friday!

Had my email from Game on Tuesday confirming dispatch, should be here tomorrow and my brother is bringing home my Xbone tomorrow night :D

I have a question for you guys/gals. You all are familiar with the 1250 credits that will allow access to any car in the game. If Gutsheine translates to tokens (need to brush up on my German) and the 1962 250 GTO calls for 10,000 "G", that 1250 falls a "little" short of what is required. Maybe "access" in this case means rental? Any thoughts?

Agreed with my fiancé she can have my PS3 for Call of Duty and I can get the Xbox One in January. Just bought her a new laptop to replace her now broken one, too. *Brownie Points*

I have a question for you guys/gals. You all are familiar with the 1250 credits that will allow access to any car in the game. If Gutsheine translates to tokens (need to brush up on my German) and the 1962 250 GTO calls for 10,000 "G", that 1250 falls a "little" short of what is required. Maybe "access" in this case means rental? Any thoughts?
I hope the translation is wrong.

Nope. What the hell...

Last edited:
Back