Forza 5 Livery Showcase

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 5' started by p3bucky, Jan 19, 2014.

1. p3bucky

p3bucky

Post liveries that you have made. In your post (if you put it on storefront) Include:

Gamertag
    File Name
    Car Type
    any other helpful info to find it

Please keep it to your own work and limit yourself to 3 or 4 pictures a post!

Here's my latest drift car/recreation

I'll put this up if I'm asked :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with! :D

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  2. HELLAFLUSH240SX

HELLAFLUSH240SX

I havent bought F5 yet because I havent seen anything from the drift side of things. Nothingggg. This S15 makes me think my choice was wise. Same weak body kits as F4. sorry for derail though.

3. p3bucky

p3bucky

If you're saying that because of the livery, I've only been making liveries for a week, so don't expect a master piece... If you're saying that because of the body kits, hey, it could be Gran Turismo. Some body kits are better than little carbon fiber extensions.

4. IceMan PJN

IceMan PJN

I really hate drifting with a burning passion and hope to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that Turn 10 never, ever starts incorporating more of that crap. I don't mind if kids have their own stand-alone drift game, but I don't want a racing game to be dragged down by silly junk. It's already ruined DiRT.

"But, drifting takes great skill to..." I don't give a bucket of donkey dung. Shooting a bullet that bounces through a small maze and bullseyes a target at the end takes skill, but I don't want shooters making me do it. Juggling fifteen chainsaws takes skill, but I don't want action games making me use Kinect to virtually juggle chainsaws. Likewise, I want my racing games to remain racing games, not doing donuts and zigzagging sideways through obstacle courses or any of that nonsense. If the term "drift" was never even typed anywhere in any Forza game ever again, I'd be happy.

"Well, Forza doesn't make you drift anywhere." Yet. If you people had your way, it would. They've also made drift Achievements, meaning you can't get all the game's Achievements without drifting. Sure, Achievements are just an optional extra and all that, but that doesn't change the fact that drifting managed to contaminate it. (Don't recall if FM5 specifically has drift Achievements, but at least one of the previous games did.)

iCyCo, karelpipa and Awong124 like this.
  5. Igano

Igano

Iceman PJN you can have both without hurting each other, it's just a matter of balance in Turn10 choices.

6. Fezz_ST

Fezz_ST

GT: Fezz ST
    Description: Jenson Buttons 2013 MP4-28 (#6 Sergio Perez also on storefront)
    Car: Lotus E21

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GT: Fezz ST
    Description: BMW Ring Taxi
    Car: BMW F10 M5

[​IMG]

iCyCo, ykiki, GTHEAD87 and 18 others like this.
  7. p3bucky

p3bucky

For you Need For Speed Underground 1 fans, here's a replica of Eddie's R34

GT: p3bucky
    File: Eddie's R34 NFS
    Car: Nissan Skyline R34 2002
    Search: nfs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. UKMikey

UKMikey

Are you sure you don't mean GRiD? I can do everything in those games except drift.

There are two, one for getting 20 Perfect Drifts (still waiting for my first LOL) and one for drifting 250ft in one go.

I've never led a multiplayer race so I'm not worried about missing out on all the achievements personally.

9. HELLAFLUSH240SX

HELLAFLUSH240SX

You are a douchebag. I dont want drift achievemnts or anything you say. Drifting is a motorsport, this game is called Forza Motorsport. In that case, boring drag racing shouldnt be there, and Time Attack is boring as well. I can flip it right back at you. If they are going to put an S13, S15 in the game, they should put the body kits that are avalible, instead of putting random body kits from the first game.

NoizeboyMugen, symo63 and Fezz_ST like this.
  10. YakieS1

YakieS1

Let's all show Mr. p3bucky a little respect and keep this thread on his intended topic!!!

In that line, I have posted this elsewhere, but will again as I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

GT: Tow Mater 66
    File: SKYNET
    Car: 2012 Dodge challenger SRT8 392

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Fezz_ST

Fezz_ST

Agreed, let's not turn this thread into something else

12. p3bucky

p3bucky

Here's my daily new livery haha. 240SX Drift car in the style of the one in my first post.

Car: Nissan 240sx SE
    File: Drift

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry if you aren't a fan of drifting. And I'm sorry that you'll have to see drift cars every time you come here. I like drifting and I loveee drift cars, so get over it or leave. No one is making you like drifting.

Back on topic, can anyone offer up some advice on making characters and such? I'm trying to re-create Brad Hackers Kyouto Drift RX-8 and having a semi-hard time with the person on it. It's mainly shading and highlighting that I have trouble with.

13. espeed623

espeed623

Don't be. I love that livery, btw.

14. p3bucky

p3bucky

New livery :D

Car: 1995 Ford SVT Cobra R
    File: Sticker Bomb
    Search: Drift, sticker, bomb

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    On the left side, the stickers now go all the way across the top of the door.

Enjoy :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  15. JPinto

JPinto

Whoa, I was lurking GTplanet for ages, and I didn't knew I made an account 4 years ago!

I'll add one of the few liveries I have made so far in FM5: (I did a lot in the past games)

GT: JorgePinto
    Car: 1976 McLaren M23

It's a way more accurate replica of the car Hunt drove. The stock one is so wrong and inaccurate it hurts...every decal, every color, every shape, even the Union Jack was wrong in one way or another. Several shapes and logos were missing too (apart of the tobacco ones, which are left out because of rules, as we know) so I hope this serves the car right once and for all:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Did the tall airbox version too.You can search for both of them in the game!

[​IMG]

16. VXR

VXR

Holy heck, you're a master livery creator, that looks immense.

ykiki, JPinto and symo63 like this.
  17. Fezz_ST

Fezz_ST

Pretty sure I already have that lol

18. p3bucky

p3bucky

Haven't posted this here yet, so here it is!

Car: 2009 Honda S2000 CR
    File: Suki's S2000 2F2F

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm updating it currently (adding some more of the logos I missed, fixing some parts of the design like the eyes). I also made a Grey w/ Lime Green accent version as well if anyone is interested in that.

19. JPinto

JPinto

Thank you! In FM4 I started making complicated designs (In FM2 and FM3 they were quite basic), with the aid of a capture card, it's really easy, I only have to open a reference pic, make it transparent, and use it as a template. Of course, time and patience is still needed, but at least you know you're doing it right.

KiroKai and VXR like this.
  20. Minty

Minty Premium

: O

I just bought one of these the other day, so I'll be downloading this as soon as I get the chance.:tup:

JPinto likes this.
  21. JPinto

JPinto

Thanks! :)

Since right now I don't have pretty much anything in FM5 (Apart from a Falken livery I made for the official contest) I'll add a few examples of what I did in the past. Since this is the FM5 subforum and FM4/Horizon pics are not supposed to be here (but the other subforums are pretty much dead anyway and I only want to show you a bit if you want to) I'll not even post the direct pics, just the links.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11* 12 13 14 15

I'm thinking about remaking some of them in FM5. At least, the ones which the original car is based on is still on FM5...

I have to say, this is about time and patience, no magic formula here...but I'm sure everyone can do this kind of designs, after all, it's not like I have special skills, just a bit of experience. I can help though!

*I had the amazing luck to win the FM4/BMW design challenge with this M1. Didn't expect that at all!

Hayden, HAL20XX, Fezz_ST and 5 others like this.
  22. BoneSawTX

BoneSawTX

@JPinto i nearly shot water out my nose when i opened the google maps car.

JPinto likes this.
  23. p3bucky

p3bucky

@JPinto love the Jurassic Park Jeep! Love how you remade the rim on the spare tire cover too :lol:

BoneSawTX and JPinto like this.
  24. JPinto

JPinto

:D Haha. I had to do it. Many people did the WRC version and/or the Ken Block version...and the F&F version. So I thought about a famous Impreza...and there you go. I had tons of fun racing with it. People were shocked when they saw it :p

Thanks! :) The worst part was the logo...what a nightmare. It's made out of one zillon parts...but it was worth it! :D

BoneSawTX likes this.
  25. p3bucky

p3bucky

So, this livery isn't much at all (It's only 7 logos), but if you're looking for something simple but really good looking, I feel like this would be great. To me, it looks like it could be one of the Nismo cars like in Gran Turismo. It's definitely not one of the most detailed liveries out there xD

Car: Nissan R33
    File: Nismo A-Tune

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HAL20XX, Ls2BluGoat, wvxmell and 3 others like this.
  26. BoneSawTX

BoneSawTX

@p3bucky I'm a less is more person, i like that one

27. p3bucky

p3bucky

Just wanted to show a livery I'm currently in the process of making :)
    It will be white and black, it's just orange so I could see it better.
    And thanks to @JPinto for the advice :D

[​IMG]
    It's currently sitting at 268 layers, all squares and a couple circles.

Edit: Here's the finished car!

Car: Nissan R34
    File: Kyouto Drift

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  28. p3bucky

p3bucky

Double post...

Just wanted to show the speed art for the design above

This is my first speed art and my first time making a video with this program, so it's a little shakey :p

Muxlee, Ddrizle, UKMikey and 3 others like this.
  29. GTracer38

GTracer38

Wow!
    Very impressive work!

30. VXR

VXR

Haven't made any liveries in 5 yet, thought I'd get the ball rolling with a Martini livery. It couldn't be Forza without making myself one.

[​IMG]