Forza 5 Livery Showcase

• Thread starter p3bucky
  • 118 comments
photo.php
The Whole Apex Glide Cars PaintJob Is Up In Store Just Buy A Car Of Thoes And Do serche for paint job abd then creator (maker) SDabdlmounaim96 and it will pop up and you download it xd ENJOY

The Whole Apex Glide Cars PaintJob Is Up In Store Just Buy A Car Of Thoes And Do serche for paint job abd then creator (maker) SDabdlmounaim96 and it will pop up and you download it xd ENJOY

Attachments

• befunky_artwork.jpg.jpg
    befunky_artwork.jpg.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 26
Made a logo for a popular energy drink in New Zealand. Took several hours to do, and it's pretty half-assed... but I'm proud of it! :D
Thats pretty Bad Ass. Liveries, engine swaps & and bodykits are the best thing bout the forza series. I just cant see myself ever buying a microsoft product though.

Thats pretty Bad Ass. Liveries, engine swaps & and bodykits are the best thing bout the forza series. I just cant see myself ever buying a microsoft product though.

It really is amazing. I took the plunge and I've actually been playing my Xbox more than my PS4 lately. :lol:

It really is amazing. I took the plunge and I've actually been playing my Xbox more than my PS4 lately. :lol:
i had a couple of 360s a while back but got sick of the RLOD. I want to get a PS4 cant afford one yet and no games that interest me. i keep stacking up my PS Plus downloads though so when i eventually get one i should have a good back log. PS3 & Vita keep me busy enough at the moment.

Anyway back to the actual Topic. How long did it take you to knock that up. Alot of these liverys are really, really good. I dont know if I would have the patience to actully make anything that looked this decent.

I think it took me around an hour or two to make and it has over 79 layers. :lol: You really have to break down the image you want to use, and reconfigure it with the emblems that you have available.

The black part of the emblem is made with two rectangles and four parrallelograms. The bright green outline and dark green shadow is the same basic shapes, but moved around and different colours.

I also made the GTP logo!

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Is there anyway to choose the liveries of your AI opponent’s cars, as I always race against the same ones? Especially since one of them is a dam peppa pig livery for the Mini Cooper, and also most of the cars just end up in standard paint jobs as well?

As there some really wicked ones out there which would be good to race against for replay and photo needs.

Last edited:
This was the best place I could think of to present this (since I know it's not from GT6) as Forza is the only game I know of with this level of detail and the ability to apply liveries. Anyone know more about this?

pagani_huayra_gtx__1__by_darkraider2012-d57ccj5.jpg

Oh how I wish I could play Forza 5 to make my own liveries etc .. But sadly it's not possible to play this game offline -_-

VXR
Whilst not my taste, you guys surely have to be the most talented, patient painters in the community
It's more like an art car, with a heavy emphasis on the art. Masterful use of basic shapes
Indeed. A brilliant display of imagination, patience and ability :cool:

I do big blocky shapes, stripes and basic decals :lol:

A wing inside a wing with another wing.

Gran Turismo really needs to step up their customization :lol:

Same as @VXR , not what I would like but the work behind it makes it really cool for me :)

For those who are struggling to find creativity in a livery, look for relatively simple ones to do like how I did my ADVAN E30, and always use reference pictures of what you're trying to make.

Back