• Thread starter Spykering
  • 108 comments

Is this something you would make use of

• Yes

Votes: 36 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters
Guys I solved the issue with Microsoft on my own. Their must have been an major error with my account with my newer email address that I've been using for a long time for lots of things. So I recovered my old hotmail email account and I was able to update my billing info and add a card on billing.microsoft.com. I'm using my recovered older email address to create a new account on www.xbox.com and forzamotorsport.net gallery and forums.. I was able to purchase an Xbox Live Gold account which I've just done! My new Gamertag is in my siggy, it's MaxPower211983. So I've probably lost my Forza 5 profile, cars and money. I have no idea how to get photos from my old TigerGaming2183 forzamotorsport.net gallery to my new Maxpower211983 forzamotorsport.net gallery which is new and empty. I did save that 1969 Pontiac flame design and uploaded it to forza network. So its possible I can search that out and find it. Also I'll need to do the millionaire glitch if its still possible for a couple nights to get back the cars that I had. I didn't have much of the career mode done anyways it was just cars I'd bought and test drove. This means that now I can buy the 6 car pack DLC for Forza 5. I can also go on multiplayer on Forza 5 and buy Forza Horizon 2. Yappeeeeeee!

Jesus, 19 hours. I'm scared to leave mine on overnight, and thats usually only 4-5 hours.
Exactly my thoughts! But, it really isn't even a tad warm at all, which surprised me. 10 million is already gone... :lol:

Fair play to you for your persistence :D Add me and I'll see you on the track :cool:

Thank you sir. This is insane lol, listen to this lol, when I made my new XBL account and started Forza 5 from the beginning again with a new profile, your asked to pick a free car I picked the BRZ subaru again. I did the 6 races. I bought the 8 pack DLC and the VIP pass. Between the DLC and 8 car packs and the numerous free gift cars that T10 sent me I end up with 124 cars before I have even started the career mode! I have two TS020 GT1, and two of the ferrarri the ferrarri. The version of forza I have has the "Top Gear car pack" which I couldn't use again quite obviously. I left the game 8 hourse again over night to make £29,000,000 million CR. I'll do it again tonight. I so can't wait to buy Forza Horizon 2 and I need to know if the physics i.e sounds and handling physics are in any way as good as Forza 5. If it is i'll be buying it soon. I've just been to get my 69 camaro flaming fire design if you like it just search my old gamertag TigerGaming2183, don't set any other tags.

Last edited:
Alright, I now jumped on board with y'all in attempt to gain 60 mill credits. :D

*Fingers crossed*

EDIT: Just did this and my mind is blown. Just banked 23.000.000cr, that's crazy! :eek: Cheers for the thread OP, gotten the cars I've always wanted without needing to grind for them.

Love glitches like these, and will be doing it again in the morning. :D:D

Last edited:
Alright, I now jumped on board with y'all in attempt to gain 60 mill credits. :D

*Fingers crossed*

EDIT: Just did this and my mind is blown. Just banked 23.000.000cr, that's crazy! :eek: Cheers for the thread OP, gotten the cars I've always wanted without needing to grind for them.

Love glitches like these, and will be doing it again in the morning. :D:D

Yeah on my new account MaxPower211983 after 3 or 4 nights I had 140,000,000 million. I bought all the car in game over the past few days which is 312 in total with all VIP cars and DLC. I have a few extra which I either got as gift cars so I end up with 317 so far, two la ferrari, two ford focus, two 33 stradale, two tipo 61 birdcage, two toyota GT1. All the rest cars I have one of. After all that spending on cars I still have 98,888,905 million credits left. woopeedooo! :)

Can I ask a question here which is a little off subject. How many cars have decent set of bodykits for them? Any cars besides the r34, supra, rx7?

Yeah on my new account MaxPower211983 after 3 or 4 nights I had 140,000,000 million. I bought all the car in game over the past few days which is 312 in total with all VIP cars and DLC. I have a few extra which I either got as gift cars so I end up with 317 so far, two la ferrari, two ford focus, two 33 stradale, two tipo 61 birdcage, two toyota GT1. All the rest cars I have one of. After all that spending on cars I still have 98,888,905 million credits left. woopeedooo! :)
!!!!140Mill credits!!!! :eek: That's insane man, cheers to that (though your XB1 must have felt hot after those nights haha). :D I'm also planning to buy all the cars too, though only some I really want. :)

Can I ask a question here which is a little off subject. How many cars have decent set of bodykits for them? Any cars besides the r34, supra, rx7?
So far I know the Renault 5 Turbo has these. :D:tup:

Renault%205%20Turbo%20Maxi%20front.jpg

And the Nissan 370Z has this. :)

nismo370zreview002.jpg

!!!!140Mill credits!!!! :eek: That's insane man, cheers to that (though your XB1 must have felt hot after those nights haha). :D I'm also planning to buy all the cars too, though only some I really want. :)

So far I know the Renault 5 Turbo has these. :D:tup:

Renault%205%20Turbo%20Maxi%20front.jpg

And the Nissan 370Z has this. :)

nismo370zreview002.jpg

Thanks TokoTurismo. They look wicked. Not sure if there is a thread on this site for Forza 5 or Forza 6 bodykits. Or wide bodykits. It would be cool if someone made a thread on them. Unless we are to comment about this in the wish list thread.

Thanks TokoTurismo. They look wicked. Not sure if there is a thread on this site for Forza 5 or Forza 6 bodykits. Or wide bodykits. It would be cool if someone made a thread on them. Unless we are to comment about this in the wish list thread.
You're welcome bud. :)👍 I wouldn't mind a thread like that either, it'll be very useful to many haha. :D

That second pic is what I keep forgetting. I keep seeing 1,800cr and I think I get 1,800 credits instead of the extra credits.

Thanks for this.

I did this a few times. Also even if it shows i got 1800 Credits. Im still getting tons more.

I have 35 millions now after I let the X-Box on while sleeping, and have already bought most of the expensive cars :-)

Kinda off topic but are there any rivals time glitches instead of doing this in FM3?

I have 92 cars ATM.

I just made $20,000,000 off this!!! I'm gonna finally buy that Ferarri 250 GTO

I honestly have not seen such a ridiculous glitch/cheat since the Mega Drive/SNES days... no more career grinding... I am taking my time modifying and tuning cars... collecting my favorite wheels.. and just going to career or rivals when I feel like it. :D:D:D

Related: The OP's a bad ass!

It hasn't been working for me :(

Impossible!

Make sure you're network status is good and you're connected to Live.

1. Rivals
2. Choose C class
3. Highlight Indianapolis GP, press Y
4. Select okay on the top-most rival you see.
5. Select track
6. Begin race, do a perfectly clean lap, then stop just short of the start finish line; once the grid markers end, there's actually a yellow line.. you need to cross that slowly and THEN stop right before the start/finish line. Leave the game there, don't pause, controller should remain hooked, and once you're done, just go past the barrier/wall on right. Once you cross that, that's it. End race.

Let me know if it works out. You're missing out!

Impossible!

Make sure you're network status is good and you're connected to Live.

1. Rivals
2. Choose C class
3. Highlight Indianapolis GP, press Y
4. Select okay on the top-most rival you see.
5. Select track
6. Begin race, do a perfectly clean lap, then stop just short of the start finish line; once the grid markers end, there's actually a yellow line.. you need to cross that slowly and THEN stop right before the start/finish line. Leave the game there, don't pause, controller should remain hooked, and once you're done, just go past the barrier/wall on right. Once you cross that, that's it. End race.

Let me know if it works out. You're missing out!
It used to work when the top leaderboard time was negative, now the top time for me is a 50-ish second run by a R34

It used to work when the top leaderboard time was negative, now the top time for me is a 50-ish second run by a R34

Hmm, that ain't normal. It's supposed to be in negative. Maybe T10 discovered the bug and fixed it. :grumpy:

But I'd say fat chance, they didn't fix other bugs in the game.

Other bugs don't tend to give people essentially carte blanche on the entire car roster, though...

There are definitely other tracks with negative times though - at least, there were two weeks ago - so I'd look for one of those.

Other bugs don't tend to give people essentially carte blanche on the entire car roster, though...

There are definitely other tracks with negative times though - at least, there were two weeks ago - so I'd look for one of those.
Well see, it just now stopped working on Friday for me so I'm not sure.

Ahh crap... so no more millionaire glitch for any of us anymore?

Knew I should have left it overnight a few days back!

Wellll.... was GOOD while it lasted. :cheers:

Its still working for me but i need to check on it from time to time my controller keeps dis connecting.

I tried blocking the stick, got the gas and the brake stuck at same time but nothing seems to work

Let's hope the mini usb works and that i'll wake up with a lot of money waiting for me

Last edited:
I honestly have not seen such a ridiculous glitch/cheat since the Mega Drive/SNES days... no more career grinding... I am taking my time modifying and tuning cars... collecting my favorite wheels.. and just going to career or rivals when I feel like it :D:D:D

Related: The OP's a bad ass!
Yes, his tip was a massive help to me as it was to you. I have pretty much every car* in FM5 now, except the duplicate Indy cars. I suppose I should just get those to complete my garage :D

* aside from some of the dlc and I don't have VIP. I'd like to give the Veyron a blast but I'm not paying £15 for it

Back