***Forza 6-wish list***

it was not about the leveling up for me. But was the freedom to create races that i could enjoy, against the cars, laps and tracks of my choosing, rather then per-determined cars from the single player option.

I would create races such as Impreza vs Evo etc. without this option your left in the hands of the computer to choose your AI opponents which sometimes creates a rather stupid field of cars that have no place racing each other.
Yeah, one thing I liked doing was getting in an R34 race car, fill the grid with skylines and try and catch the 1971 skyline with each car ahead getting an extra 5 second handicap.

... the freedom to create races that i could enjoy, against the cars, laps and tracks of my choosing, rather then per-determined cars from the single player option.
Ideally that should be available offline, even if it doesn't have credits or xp. I complained a lot about the lack of custom offline races in FM4, to me that's a basic feature that should be available in every racing game. There's no way I'll pay for an online subscription to do something that other games let me do offline for free.

FS7
Ideally that should be available offline, even if it doesn't have credits or xp. I complained a lot about the lack of custom offline races in FM4, to me that's a basic feature that should be available in every racing game. There's no way I'll pay for an online subscription to do something that other games let me do offline for free.
I agree. As for the last part of your sentence, if being able to create races is the only thing being useful with online status, then you're approaching it all wrong. You'd be getting so much more then that, so there's that to consider.

... if being able to create races is the only thing being useful with online status, then you're approaching it all wrong. You'd be getting so much more then that, so there's that to consider.
I know all the stuff that's available with XBLG/PS+, all I'm saying is that I don't play online often enough to justify paying for XBLG/PS+, most of the free games and exclusive deals don't interest me, so to me it seems stupid to make custom races against AI available online-only in FM4.

FS7
I know all the stuff that's available with XBLG/PS+, all I'm saying is that I don't play online often enough to justify paying for XBLG/PS+, most of the free games and exclusive deals don't interest me, so to me it seems stupid to make custom races against AI available online-only in FM4.
I know what you where saying, but you just made it seem like that's all you'd be getting. That's all.

I agree with all of the above, i would have loved if this feature was available offline in FM4, but it wasn't so not much point going over old news.

If in the single player races offline, you could click on your opponents cars and then chose what cars you want them to drive, i cant see that been to difficult to implement into the game. (but then again im not a programmer so i have no idea what work it would take to include this feature?)

it just seems a little daft that there's 450+ cars to race but you cant have the freedom to choose these cars to race against.

FOV option. FM3 had that Jerry-rigged way of being able to increase/decrease it by going into the multi monitor settings. It would be nice if they AT LEAST had the option similar to GT5/6 where you can get the 3 different views in cockpit. Though a full slider would be better.

In fact, with the solid 60 fps performance, I don't see why they couldn't do a slider.

That IMSA Audi is mighty lonely. Let's give it some friends to play with.

millermustang.jpg

Would love to see this in the game as dlc...for the simple reason that every time i have an accident,it will go something towards making it look better.:lol:
megane-2015-660x330.jpg

I'd love to see Oulton Park and Mosport getting added to the game. In fact I wouldn't mind at all to see some track packs beside the car packs, maybe even mix them (for example 5 cars and 1 track per pack). We got some nice BTCC cars and I think Oulton Park (or any other track they race) would be a nice addon for them. And Mosport would be a great addon for some awesome GT3 and ALMS racing.
Some dirt/rally-cross tracks would be nice, too.

- Bringing back some of the fantasy tracks from previous Forzas would make my day
- Rear diffusers from FM2, and exhaust upgrades showing up cosmetically
- 100% accurate engine/exhaust samples for all cars; audible difference in pitch, tone and engine audio character when upgrades are applied
- More human-like AI that does clean races and does not have any unfair advantages
- Cockpit view wheel animation; it's been way overdue
- Improved ambient and crash sounds, as well as reverb effects

Along as we get NASCAR and more BTCC cars ill be very pleased,but I think we should get 4-5 DLC tracks like:
Thruxton
Homestead Miami Speedway
Interlagos
Kuala Lumpur City GP Circuit
Adelaide Street Circuit

It would be really nice if I didn't have to scroll through 300+ designs to find the one I want to apply. 🤬
(please)Bring back the option to view only the designs for that certain vehicle, :banghead:

And can we please have Cote D'Azur track? :bowdown:

I hope the Tesla Model X P90D is on the way since we don't seem to be able to create one with the existing Teslas in FM6.

Wishlist:
- Mercury Cougar IMSA GTO
- Mercury Marauder 2004
- Mercury Cyclone Spoiler 1970
- Ford Torino Cobra 1970
- Ford Gran Torino 1972
- Ford Focus RS 2016
- Merkur XR4TI
- Merkur XR4TI IMSA GTO
- Ford Mustang IMSA GTU
- Ford Mustang SVO
- Mclaren F1 LM
- Mclaren F1 GTR Shorttail
- Mclaren F1 GTR Longtail
- Mclaren 675 LT
- BMW i8

I hope the Tesla Model X P90D is on the way since we don't seem to be able to create one with the existing Teslas in FM6.

The electric motor upgrade takes it beyond the P90D specs. Ends up with a 2.4 second 0-60 run and 6.8 to 100. At A700 it'll outrun anything, just not in the corners on the stock tune.

VXR
The electric motor upgrade takes it beyond the P90D specs. Ends up with a 2.4 second 0-60 run and 6.8 to 100. At A700 it'll outrun anything, just not in the corners on the stock tune.

Then, we could make one with RWD only and see if it would be quicker than the HSV and V8SC.

Since it's almost a certainty the new M2 will show up in either FM6 or FH3, my wish is thus:

T10, please don't remove the M235i. Keep them both, there's no reason not to.

Since it's almost a certainty the new M2 will show up in either FM6 or FH3, my wish is thus:

T10, please don't remove the M235i. Keep them both, there's no reason not to.
Yes, I wish Turn 10 would do this more often, have more than just the top performance trim of a car.

Give me Japanese tracks, including (and especially) Fujimi Kaido, and I will be happy. The car selection is good so far, and can only get better. Certainly will be happy once Porsche makes it in.

Would love to see a homespace where you can have multiple cars displayed at once. Garage, or outdoor setting, would be nice.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back