***Forza 6-wish list***

- Released on PC (I heard from a few different places that this might happen, and I would love it if they did release it for PC. The best game we have that's anything like it is NFS Shift 2 and the physics/controls in that are crap)

- Authentic Anti-lag and launch control. Very few games have launch control, and as far as I know, none have genuine anti-lag. The few games that have launch control don't do it very well. If you're anything like me, you will love awesome launches and after-fires that supras, skylines and rally cars do.

- Offroad rallying. I don't want this to take over Forza, but a few offroad rally tracks would be nice. We already have offroad 4x4s and rally cars, why not a few rally tracks?

- Improved tyre smoke. It's better in FM5, but it's still kinda crappy. Maybe a fully re-vamped system where at first, there's no smoke, but then as your tyres heat up, as you keep the burnouts or the slides going, the smoke builds up until you get something like we had in GT5/GT6.

- Blowers. We finally got one in the FnF7 game thingy, so hopefully when I build my drag mustang or something, I can put a blower on it.

- More dragster stuff. Kinda follows on from the last one, but more dragster stuff like wheelie bars (That actually serve a function *cough* wheelies *cough*), parachutes, big drag slicks for the drive tires, and maybe even big, 1,000+ hp drag only engines or something.

- Blow outs. If you have mechanical damage on, you should be able to burst your tires and drive around on flats due to wear or just a really long burnout or something.

- Remove body panels. It would be cool to build a drift missile or something with no bonnet/front bumper

- Better turbo modelling. I don't know if FM4/5 models turbos, but I never really feel any turbo lag. It would be cool to do some DRM racing with huge turbos that try to kill you.

- Authentic Nitrous Oxide. No, I don't mean press a button and big green/blue flames shoot out the exhaust. I mean realistic nitrous like what's in GT6. Maybe with different ways to enable it like a throttle pedal switch with adjustable timings, or a button.

- Garage organisation. I want to be able to give my cars tags, and put them in groups, so I can easily remember and find what I built each car for.

Cars:

- Koenigsegg Agera R
- Some JGTC cars like the Xanavi Nismo GTR and the Castrol Supra

Tracks:

- The Stelvio Pass
- Laguna Seca
- Tsukuba
- Brands Hatch

Last edited:
I really don't see it coming to PC, not with Windows 10 streaming making it possible in that way.

I noticed massive turbo lag on the race turbo I fitted to the new STI in Horizon 2.

VXR
I really don't see it coming to PC, not with Windows 10 streaming making it possible in that way.

I noticed massive turbo lag on the race turbo I fitted to the new STI in Horizon 2.
I'm sure I saw in a few places that it would be released for PC and I've not played much horizon 2, so I haven't had anything other than the starting car.

- Have weather conditions (like rain)
- Have night time (since the first Forza Motorsport game)
- Speaking of night time, have day to night cycles for all tracks
- Have more cars (also have all of the cars from Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2)
- Have more tracks (they must bring back New York from Forza 3)
- Have more features
- And have no microtransactions

- Have weather conditions (like rain)
- Have night time (since the first Forza Motorsport game)
- Speaking of night time, have day to night cycles for all tracks
- Have more cars (also have all of the cars from Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2)
- Have more tracks (they must bring back New York from Forza 3)
- Have more features
- And have no microtransactions
All at 1080p/60Hz. In addition they should change the release schedule to yearly and discount you depending on how many previous games in the series you bought. Oh, and cars should also be able to fly. *blows birthday candles out*

E3 is upon us Forza fans.. A mere few weeks and we will know what turn10 has in store for us. At least I bloody hope so!! It'd be nice to not be fooled with fake footage this time aswell! :D

I'm hoping Dx12 has been firmly at mind whilst this game was being developed and there really able to get a lot more out the box than before.. Not long to find out!.

E3 is upon us Forza fans.. A mere few weeks and we will know what turn10 has in store for us. At least I bloody hope so!! It'd be nice to not be fooled with fake footage this time aswell! :D

I'm hoping Dx12 has been firmly at mind whilst this game was being developed and there really able to get a lot more out the box than before.. Not long to find out!.

I'm hoping that as well but they have already said Dx12 is not going to help improve performance that much (if any). XBO is underpowered (compared to PS4 and PCs) and we should just deal with it but even so I think FM5 graphic's are awesome. It is just game modes and the whole structure that needs to be fixed in my opinion for FM6 to feel like a real great game.

I'm hoping that as well but they have already said Dx12 is not going to help improve performance that much (if any). XBO is underpowered (compared to PS4 and PCs) and we should just deal with it but even so I think FM5 graphic's are awesome. It is just game modes and the whole structure that needs to be fixed in my opinion for FM6 to feel like a real great game.

Considering DX12 is showing 300% improvement over dx11 it's not to far fetched to think xb1 will see at least some improvements on the dx12 cross over. There's an NDA out about talking up the Benifits of dx12 on xb1 but e3 will be the place they can talk.

Here's hoping ForzaTech is a new and more DX12 savvy game engine.

Since FM6 probably will use a new DX12 engine, it's not far fetched to port the game ONLY for windows 10 users (since they will also use DX12). This way they can promote windows 10 sales. I am giving it a 20% chance of happening.

Better/louder turbo spools and blow off sounds along with correct engine sounds. The Aventador and R8 V10 were wrong in FH2.
The r8 should be using the gallardo sample really, and the aventador the veneno one.

There are other cars that have had new versions added in fh2 and sound miles better, but t10 never think to add the new sample to the car already in the game (another example would be how the 458 speciale sounds miles more like the real thing than the normal one)

Since FM6 probably will use a new DX12 engine, it's not far fetched to port the game ONLY for windows 10 users (since they will also use DX12). This way they can promote windows 10 sales. I am giving it a 20% chance of happening.
I'll give it a 0,01 % chance of happening, because spencer said this to Eurogamer
"There isn't a tremendous request today for racing games like Forza on PC," says Spencer. "Obviously through the streaming we showed in January you'll be able to play on any of the PCs you have in your home. I don't want to build things because you can build them, I want to build things that our customers are asking for.

Last edited:
News just in from xbox Japan!!!!!

Breathtaking graphics at 1080px resolution and 60 frames per second. Wet weather, 3D puddles, and night racing test your driving skills. Cutting-edge ForzaTech™ engine powers the unrelenting action and stat-of-the-art-physics at simulation speed.

Ultimate car fantasy
The most cars of any racing game this generation. More than 450 cars all immaculately recreated and customizable, and complete with working cockpits and full damage. Tour 26 world-famous locales including Daytone, Rio, and more..

Never race alone
Home of the greatest racing, tuning and painting community in gaming. 2-player split-screen racing, 24-player races, and realistic Drivatar opponents deliver packed tracks and unrivaled action.

Maybe put cars like these in the game
image.jpg
image.jpg

In Livery Editor:
Zoom In/Out and Pan
Black Background from Horizon
SmartGlass
Images from One Drive for References
Deep Livery Editing Can be Turned On and Off (Like Moving, Sizing, Rotating, Skewing, etc. if On)

Back