Forza 7 Dell Gaming Car Pack: GTPlanet's Quick Thoughts

In regards to the Audi being the Forza GT division, I think it's because the stock PI puts it so far above the max of the Touring Cars division. It starts at S796, and the homoligation limit is S750, meaning there would be 46 points to remove. The only way we have to reduce PI is through engine restrictors, and the Audi doesn't even meet the power limit (not to mention the tire widths being much larger than what's allowed), thus leading me to the conclusion that T10 either would've had to fudge the numbers to make it fit in Touring Cars or do what they did and stick it in Forza GT.

In regards to the Audi being the Forza GT division, I think it's because the stock PI puts it so far above the max of the Touring Cars division. It starts at S796, and the homoligation limit is S750, meaning there would be 46 points to remove. The only way we have to reduce PI is through engine restrictors, and the Audi doesn't even meet the power limit (not to mention the tire widths being much larger than what's allowed), thus leading me to the conclusion that T10 either would've had to fudge the numbers to make it fit in Touring Cars or do what they did and stick it in Forza GT.
Do you think they could have put in an earlier version of the Audi TT GT to fit into the Forza GT division? The cars in that division are either FWD or RWD, and I don't know if you can put an AWD car in that Division. But I would have loved it. Forza GT division seems a bit weak to me, like it is lacking a few more cars. In FM7 some of the car divisions are quite deep, and others are very thin. I wish they were a bit more balanced.

Ah, I never thought about the tire widths. Good point there.

That reminds me of another aspect of the tuning I'd love to see but won't hold my breath; being able to go down wheel sizes (and maybe width too). With modern road cars having wheels bigger than 18", I'd like to shrink 'em down a bit for the proper track-car look and feel.

I love Hk Monaro being in there and I also feel turn 10 need to pull there finger out and fix some issues still going around in game and maybe hopefully who knows add some cars people want or maybe some expansions themed around IMSA or Blancpain series etc cars and tracks. Kind of save the game in a way or knowing them they will wait till Forza 8 Lol who knows.

I love Hk Monaro being in there and I also feel turn 10 need to pull there finger out and fix some issues still going around in game and maybe hopefully who knows add some cars people want or maybe some expansions themed around IMSA or Blancpain series etc cars and tracks. Kind of save the game in a way or knowing them they will wait till Forza 8 Lol who knows.
Adding cars people like is too subjective. What you’re asking is something for your taste and they can’t just do that all the time, considering how many other people there are. Perfect example being the IMSA and Blancpain expansion you want, the cars would do nothing for me as I prefer road cars.

Most of the cars that the Forza fanbase want are just supercars and hypercars. All they want are generic supercar car packs with no car variety.

Most of the cars that the Forza fanbase want are just supercars and hypercars. All they want are generic supercar car packs with no car variety.

I have a feeling if they went down that route people would still complain because they aren’t the right ones. :rolleyes:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. It’s hard for T10 to “listen to the community” when said community doesn’t even seem to know what the hell they want.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. It’s hard for T10 to “listen to the community” when said community doesn’t even seem to know what the hell they want.
The problem is there isn't just one community voice. We are only a community in that we are all playing the same game. But everyone wants something different from it. T10 are forced to walk a fine line between trying to meet the demands of the largest proportion of fans, while still trying to add variety to satisfy the smaller but still sizable number of fans that want something different.

Hi Adam, is there any way I can get my hands on a HK Monaro today or is it impossible? I didn’t own the game when the Dell Gaming Car Pack was available.
I’d appreciate any advice you have.

Hi Adam, is there any way I can get my hands on a HK Monaro today or is it impossible? I didn’t own the game when the Dell Gaming Car Pack was available.
I’d appreciate any advice you have.
You are unfortunately out of luck.

Thank you for replying. Is it possible to buy it through auction assuming someone would sell one?
You can buy the DLC cars from auction house for sure, but unfortunately the game won't let you drive unless you have the DLC. I learned that the hard way...

I think there's a high chance that it could be included in the upcoming new Forza Motorsport, but I'm sorry to say that all you can do at this point is wait.

You can buy the DLC cars from auction house for sure, but unfortunately the game won't let you drive unless you have the DLC. I learned that the hard way...

I think there's a high chance that it could be included in the upcoming new Forza Motorsport, but I'm sorry to say that all you can do at this point is wait.
Thank you Mr F. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to FM8.

Back