Forza 7 Gains New Multiplayer Hoppers and Rivals Events

Cool, I seen the Indy car lap time challenge. I’ll try it this week. When will Forzathon and the Auction House open? ‍♂️ Did the auction house take a few weeks to open in FH3? And why can’t disc copy owners buy the “Hoonigan” car pack?

That's nice these multiplayer modes!
But when do they come with a good patch for all the bugs?
After 2 weeks it's still a bugfest....

That's nice these multiplayer modes!
But when do they come with a good patch for all the bugs?
After 2 weeks it's still a bugfest....
Minor bugs and issues get fixed at random intervals, but larger fixes and updates tend to happen only once a month.

When will Forzathon and the Auction House open? ‍♂️ Did the auction house take a few weeks to open in FH3? And why can’t disc copy owners buy the “Hoonigan” car pack?

1. Hopefully the Auction House and Forzathon challenges should be available with next month's content update, but I can't confirm this is true.
  2. The Auction House was open from the get-go in FH3.
  3. You can, you just need to buy it seperately from the store.

5B2663AC-DBD9-41B5-A7D3-CEA0F73FCC3B.jpeg
  1. Hopefully the Auction House and Forzathon challenges should be available with next month's content update, but I can't confirm this is true.
  2. The Auction House was open from the get-go in FH3.
  3. You can, you just need to buy it seperately from the store.

I looked in the store a couple of days ago and it said along the lines it being part of a bundle and couldn’t be purchased. But I checked the store through my Xbox app and it says “get on xbox one”. So I’m hoping this means I can purchase the pack now. Thanks for the heads up!

I still can't believe T10 took out the best (for me anyway) feature of the recent Forza series. Bitterly disappointed. Has anybody any idea why they did this?

My guess, and it's only a guess, would be server stability at launch. Per @SlipZtrEm 's comment above, it looks like there is a chance we could get these in the future.

View attachment 680765

I looked in the store a couple of days ago and it said along the lines it being part of a bundle and couldn’t be purchased. But I checked the store through my Xbox app and it says “get on xbox one”. So I’m hoping this means I can purchase the pack now. Thanks for the heads up!

I went into the store to try and buy it separately and it’s saying “Not sold separately”. I give up. :confused:

Back