One of the most requested features for the young release of Forza Motorsport 7 was more Rivals events and multiplayer hoppers. Thankfully, Turn 10 heard and answered the call by adding a whole crop of races to the game.
There’s plenty of appeal with the newest group of challenges. With five Hopper and four Rival events, there should be something for everyone.
The Hopper events offer everything from an endurance race to an open Class A event that allows you to use your own car. With all the homologation in the Forza Cup events, having an open event is a welcome change.
Along with the variety of races, there’s also a variety of settings. The endurance race features simulation damage to add an extra challenge. Meanwhile, the Modern Hot Hatch Ghost event gives you free run with collisions off.
Venturing into the Rival events, we see a variety of races to choose from. There’s a similar open event as the Hopper race, but it focuses on B class. Also, a spec event makes an appearance with a stock Radical RXC around Road America. With this event, you’ll be unable to tune or modify the car in anyway. This means it’s solely up to driving ability.
In addition to the Hopper and Rival events, be sure to hit up the Bounty Hunter Challenge as well. You’ll go up against IndyCar champ Josef Newgarden with the hopes to set a faster time around Road America. You’ll want to do this one too since you can win a 2016 Camaro SS and 1977 Holden Torana A9X Forza Edition.
Check out the full list of events (and descriptions), and also check out the GTPlanet FM7 forums for all the latest strategy for getting the best times:
- Endurance Forza GT – Looking for a real challenge? Race these amazing homologated GT cars with simulation damage on and triple the lap count.
- IndyCar – Open-wheel racing at its finest on the best tracks in the world.
- Multi-Division – Sport GT and Historic Road Racing cars face off here in the debut of multi-division online racing in Forza 7.
- Modern Hot Hatch Ghosts – Push the limits of these compact speedsters with collisions turned off.
- Breakout Hopper — Tune up the car of your choice (within A Class restrictions) and then hit the track against Forza players from all over the world
- Rally Heroes Division – Conquer the Virginia International Raceway Grand West track in your tuned-up Rally Hero car.
- Vintage Sport Coupe Division – Lay down fast times with this perfect pairing of Prague Full and your favorite tuned Vintage Sport Coupe.
- Radical RXC Spec Division – Same car, same settings. Bring your skill to Road America to throw down in the Radical RXC.
- Breakout Rivals Challenge – Grab your favorite B-Class tuned car and fight for the top spot on the leaderboard in this Breakout Challenge on Watkins Glen.
Featured image courtesy of ClydeYellow