Forza 7 is being upgraded for Xbox SX.

• Thread starter ctdc67
  • 13 comments
I think you meant that it will be Forza Horizon 4 being upgraded for the Series X/S.

Development on Motorsport 7 has stopped since last year, so don't expect any new content there. Turn Ten are not going to work any further on that game as they are focusing on the next Motorsport.

If you're gonna play Motorsport 7 on an Xbox Series X/S, all you'll get are the highest 4K graphics that the game could do on an Xbox One X (with Horizon 4 having significantly better graphics anyway), with almost little to no loading times thanks to the SSD, but that's pretty much it. Nothing else.

Last edited:
Just had a quick drive on my shiny new Series X. Night and day vs my old Xbox One X. It is so smooth and sharp it is untrue.

Very happy with Forza 7 on the new console. ACC has been completely transformed on the Series X too - even more so than Forza. The latter now has GTS level visuals, awesome.

Not downloaded the FH4 patch yet, will do so overnight.

CJ

Development on Motorsport 7 has stopped since last year, so don't expect any new content there. Turn Ten are not going to work any further on that game as they are focusing on the next Motorsport.
Also it’s been running 4K/60 since 2017.

Just had a quick drive on my shiny new Series X. Night and day vs my old Xbox One X. It is so smooth and sharp it is untrue.

Very happy with Forza 7 on the new console. ACC has been completely transformed on the Series X too - even more so than Forza. The latter now has GTS level visuals, awesome.

Not downloaded the FH4 patch yet, will do so overnight.

CJ

Was there a patch?

Hmmm... I picked up a Series X on Tuesday, but have yet to try FM7 - I've only driven FH4 & ACC so far. I'm coming from a One S, so I expect to see a night & day difference.

Edit: Not as much of an improvement as I'd have thought going from a One S to a Series X. Faster loading though. Next up is giving FH3 a run. Just from the leading screen, it looks nicer.

Last edited:
Had the Series X for a month or so and was busy on FH4 and Flight Simulator.

FM7 was installed on my One S and I was going to leave it there but I came across some post that said that FM7 plays well on a Series X. Decided to copy the game from the One S to the Series X - turns out it was a breeze copying it rather than installing from scratch. The copy transfers at around 500Mbps most of the time and didn't take long - both consoles seem to have gigabit network lan adapters - didn't know that.

Tried out FM7 on the the Series X and giving my 2 cents
  • much faster loading times (just like the FH4)
  • looked nicer than on the One S, also a little cleaner
  • the thing I noticed most was that my wheel felt much better on the Series X than the One S
I suppose the improvements are due to the One X enhancements which I couldn't see on the One S.

Display on 4K HDR (75" Sony) and Fanatec CSW 2.5 wheel.

To me FM7 looks better on SX. Probably just a placebo effect as I know it's not supposed to. The way the game loads and looks,everything's so snappy and smooth, it's a pleasure to play.

I've been playing since FM4. I copied one x save (fm7 is one x enhanced if you dont have it, wont get 4k60). I transfered fm7 to ssd on one x and connected to series x. Just like everyone says, increased load times...but the visuals, my lord there is a difference. Playing on 55" lg oled cx 120hz dolby vision. Yall would have to see it to believe it.

Back