Forza Community

• Thread starter Khyber
  • 40 comments
Yeah.. theres no way you got banned for that. I complained about way harsher topics(although, in a civil manner) and still to this day, I have not been banned.

About this forum being lackluster, The Forza side of this forum always has. As this is not the official forum for the game its going to be lacking, plus everyone gets directed to the FM.net website straight out of the game, so I doubt they would search any farther then that. I actually started here on the GT side, like most people have I bet.

EDIT: @thechosenwonton that forum isnt ran by Microsoft though.

Mods on FM.net are a bunch of nazi's + there's enough people here already to have a decent chat. If the GT series stays as lame and flawed as it is now (IMO), more and more people are gonna jump ship to these regions anyway ;)

well i just got banned on official forums for saying that gt6 has animations for gas and brake and shifting where as forza doesn't for gas and brake and just moves the hand to shift, and doesn't actually shift.

mods are absolutely ridiculous over there and seriously abuse their powers and act like assholes anyways.
Indeed, forum as a whole gives me a more childish impression.

I wish the Forza community here was bigger. I actually enjoy posting here even though I don't know anyone. It's wayyy more laid back feeling. FM.net to me is wayyy to tense and serious. No one really just chats. It feels like everyone is there just to be there, not because they want to. It's like I'm kinda scared to post there because I feel like everyone will shoot me for saying something.

They just advertised the new forums in a Turn 10 message in Forza... Things must be really desperate over there :lol:

Mods on FM.net are a bunch of nazi's + there's enough people here already to have a decent chat. If the GT series stays as lame and flawed as it is now (IMO), more and more people are gonna jump ship to these regions anyway ;)

Indeed, forum as a whole gives me a more childish impression.

First, I think you'll find that there are just as many, if not more, people who think the direction of Forza has become very LAME and flawed.

That being said, you're dead right about FM.net. The mods are probably the worst I've ever experienced on any message board. Like many things Forza, things have been going downhill with the "community" since the release debacle of FM3 when months of Greenbucks lies were exposed and a mass whacking of a community that was once just as busy and large as the Gran Turismo community here on GTP. So many threads filled with thousands of complaints from loyal fans were deleted. Many people who formed the backbone of the community, from painters, tuners to hotlappers and racers got banned. Myself, I got banned till the year 2137 or something stupid like that. But it's been that way ever since. A bunch of mods abusing power. And even worse a throng of mod wannabes that are allowed to troll and flame away at anyone with anything negative to say with no consequences. Then the guy with a complaint gets mad, and says something and he gets the ban. While the little fanboy troll gets another point towards his mod status.:boggled:

First, I think you'll find that there are just as many, if not more, people who think the direction of Forza has become very LAME and flawed.

That being said, you're dead right about FM.net. The mods are probably the worst I've ever experienced on any message board. Like many things Forza, things have been going downhill with the "community" since the release debacle of FM3 when months of Greenbucks lies were exposed and a mass whacking of a community that was once just as busy and large as the Gran Turismo community here on GTP. So many threads filled with thousands of complaints from loyal fans were deleted. Many people who formed the backbone of the community, from painters, tuners to hotlappers and racers got banned. Myself, I got banned till the year 2137 or something stupid like that. But it's been that way ever since. A bunch of mods abusing power. And even worse a throng of mod wannabes that are allowed to troll and flame away at anyone with anything negative to say with no consequences. Then the guy with a complaint gets mad, and says something and he gets the ban. While the little fanboy troll gets another point towards his mod status.:boggled:
Maybe we should be cheeky and link this page on their forum :D

While I'm the very last person to have anything positive to say regarding how FM.net is managed, let's not make the entire thread about that.

I'm all for making the Forza community larger here, but this isn't the way to go about it.

Not to continue that on but the new FM.net forums just scared me away. As for the way it's ran... I don't like it from what I saw when I was very active but it may have changed ever since I stopped posting there sadly. People in the FM and GT community are some of the most generous and overall amazing people I've ever met.

I think Forza Motorsport as a whole peaked during the release of FM3 and FM4. The community was running fine. Something about the release of FM5 seemed gimped compared to everything else. I was excited at first but as the information started to come out my anticipation died. I think I had more fun with the FM community than I ever had with the actual game.

Until I get the money for an Xbox One saved, I'll continue to miss the game.

Last edited:
Back